Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd
Read Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

About Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd:

Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd established in 1988, celebrating its 30th Year of trading and is proud to be one of the largest independent tool stockists in Essex.

Situated in Braintree & Chelmsford, Essex and Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has steadily grown by recommendation and referrals to become a comprehensive supplier of tools and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market; however we always welcome the keen DIY'er.

Our loyal workforce have a wealth of knowledge and experience so are only too pleased to help and advise the best products to meet your needs.

30 years ago Frank set out to supply quality goods offering good value for money, but above all, service and customer experience second to none. These values are still the forefront of our route to market and your experience is our priority.

Top Brands loved and trusted by the trade

We pride ourselves with the extensive range of Power Tools, Hand Tools and Fixings in an ever growing range. Anything and everything from the Powerful Paslode IM350 First Fix Nail Gun to the Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE SDS to the humble Stanley tape measure.

We offer amazing deals on all the top brands like Makita, Bosch, Festool, Paslode, Metabo, Trend, Stanley, Irwin with many others available.
We are also always up for a challenge, if you don't know who makes it or what it is called but can describe what it does or is used for, we will have a go at finding that live saving tool.

Not only do we have the products, but we have the knowledge as well. Frank Howard has built its reputation on providing outstanding customer service. Our highly trained staff are able to answer any questions you might have on any of our products either face to face, by telephone or email. It has been our focus on providing an excellent service that has grown Frank Howard into the company that it is today and we still stand by these values.

We pride ourselves on having developed positive working relationships with all the companies whose products we supply. We’ve also been providing our services to some of the same customers for the last two decades. Situated in Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Chelmsford, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has grown to become a comprehensive supplier of power tools, fixings and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market.

Have a look through our impressive collection of power tools & hand tools today and remember, we’re always here to help if you have any questions about any of our products. You can get in touch with us either by visiting one of our stores in Essex or Hertfordshire or by giving us a call on 01376 327 454. Alternatively, drop us an email at web@frankhoward.com and one of our team will get back to you in no time.

ac@frankhoward.com

Anglia Way
Braintree

Tell us how Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd made you happy
will not honour the 30 day consumer credit act on returning goods. says has to be within 7 days
Excellent service, fast delivery, quality drill.
Great service and fast delivery. Will use again
Good price and prompt service
I was meaning to email use about my gun its sending the screws in fine its just the fact i need to put all my weight into it or they wont screw its very sore on the arm , if used my friends and theres are much easier.
If you would like to contact us directly we can look at getting this resolved for you.
No problems with my purchase. Item as described, communication good and item arrived quickly.
Price was good delivery was quick spot on so excited I could say oòh no please thanks
Stabila level set ,good price and service
I purchased 3 diamond tapered guide rods and was sent 1 when I inquired was told that their was a shortage and they send out on Tuesday in march? No sign of them called again left message no reply, still waiting NOT happy BAD costumer service
Wow fantastic service , ordered jig saw Thursday lunch time , paid for next day delivery and it was delivered 11.oo am Friday ! Thank you great service and good prices .
Been using Frank Howard tools for well over 10 years or more always found them very helpful especially Graham who always give good honest advice , have a very good stock of tools and fixings for almost any trade at a great competitive price even matching others or better . But for me its knowing they are a reliable company and friendly bunch , not just at the desk on the frontline but also telephone sales , i was working on a job out near Dunmow way , and my tool failed on my last bit of work irs was nearly 5pm i desperately need a set of new carbon brushes for my tool to get the job done , they had the part , paid for it and the girl in the office put it in a bag and hid it outside for me to collect after hours at my risk but can't tell you how grateful i was to get the job done on this occasion got me out of trouble . not making this up a great bunch and great team . completely recommend them thanks Karl Collins Revive Stoneworks
Phoned before placing an order to check to see if the item was in stock before I ordered. The guy confirmed the item was - I ordered the item on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered on Saturday morning. (this was two weeks before Christmas as well)
Always got fixings and tools you need
Needed a makita battery charger at short notice was delivered next day and at the best price online I could find,outstanding service and won't be going anywhere else from now for any of my tools or supplies thankyou
Found an item that was the cheapest around, was a bit sceptical as it was the first time I had ordered. Item arrived in one day, great communication too. Will be back
Great web site ,very competitive prices and very prompt delivery ,will definitely shop again
Excellent company. Item arrived exactly as ordered in super quick time. Everything well packaged and in perfect order.
Great company to use quick delivery
Very good prices, fast and efficient delivery, would definitely use them again
Ordered a drill and impact driver in a combi case. On arrival the security tag was torn, opened the case and the impact driver was missing. Emails to this company and online chat is a waste of time. Rang them and they said they'd look into it. To send photos which I've done. Also got evidence of the weight on the courier package which is under what it's supposed to be.
Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 269 reviews