Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd
Telephone
Read Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

About Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd:

Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd established in 1988, celebrating its 30th Year of trading and is proud to be one of the largest independent tool stockists in Essex.

Situated in Braintree & Chelmsford, Essex and Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has steadily grown by recommendation and referrals to become a comprehensive supplier of tools and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market; however we always welcome the keen DIY'er.

Our loyal workforce have a wealth of knowledge and experience so are only too pleased to help and advise the best products to meet your needs.

30 years ago Frank set out to supply quality goods offering good value for money, but above all, service and customer experience second to none. These values are still the forefront of our route to market and your experience is our priority.

Top Brands loved and trusted by the trade

We pride ourselves with the extensive range of Power Tools, Hand Tools and Fixings in an ever growing range. Anything and everything from the Powerful Paslode IM350 First Fix Nail Gun to the Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE SDS to the humble Stanley tape measure.

We offer amazing deals on all the top brands like Makita, Bosch, Festool, Paslode, Metabo, Trend, Stanley, Irwin with many others available.
We are also always up for a challenge, if you don't know who makes it or what it is called but can describe what it does or is used for, we will have a go at finding that live saving tool.

Not only do we have the products, but we have the knowledge as well. Frank Howard has built its reputation on providing outstanding customer service. Our highly trained staff are able to answer any questions you might have on any of our products either face to face, by telephone or email. It has been our focus on providing an excellent service that has grown Frank Howard into the company that it is today and we still stand by these values.

We pride ourselves on having developed positive working relationships with all the companies whose products we supply. We’ve also been providing our services to some of the same customers for the last two decades. Situated in Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Chelmsford, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has grown to become a comprehensive supplier of power tools, fixings and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market.

Have a look through our impressive collection of power tools & hand tools today and remember, we’re always here to help if you have any questions about any of our products. You can get in touch with us either by visiting one of our stores in Essex or Hertfordshire or by giving us a call on 01376 327 454. Alternatively, drop us an email at web@frankhoward.com and one of our team will get back to you in no time.

ac@frankhoward.com

Anglia Way
Braintree

Tell us how Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd made you happy
Great web site ,very competitive prices and very prompt delivery ,will definitely shop again
Excellent company. Item arrived exactly as ordered in super quick time. Everything well packaged and in perfect order.
Great company to use quick delivery
Very good prices, fast and efficient delivery, would definitely use them again
Ordered a drill and impact driver in a combi case. On arrival the security tag was torn, opened the case and the impact driver was missing. Emails to this company and online chat is a waste of time. Rang them and they said they'd look into it. To send photos which I've done. Also got evidence of the weight on the courier package which is under what it's supposed to be.
Great range of products, ordered Makita site Bluetooth radio as a gift, delivered next day, during Lockdown! BOOM! Thankyou, much appreciated.
Brilliant customer service very efficient for what I needed and delivered on time,happy with them
arrived on time and well packed
Excellent, efficient service. Very pleased
Great product range, great pricing and great service...responsive and prompt communication.
After an initial problem with an order for a lawn mower, I spoke to a member of staff called Julia who could not do enough to help me. I have still given 5 stars because of the service I received. Unlike other company’s, they really do care and put the customer first. The item was at a great price and arrived the day after I had ordered it. I would definitely order again from this company and that’s all down to the exceptional customer service.
Cancelled my items a week later and told to wait to wait 2 weeks for a refund not very good at all
Ordered cordless strimmer and battery last week was delivered next day! Very competitive price overall excellent service very impressed, wouldn’t hesitate ordering other gear! Many thanks
Bought a saw from here, fast delivery and was delivered I top condition and on time will definitely be using Frank Howard tools again and recommending them.
First class customer service, after reporting a slight problem with an item I purchased, they speedily sent me replacement the next day with no quibbles, I will certainly recommend you and use you again in future, thankyou!
Excellent services
Arrived in excellent time and appears well wrapped ( not yet opened box!)
As ordered and on time. Thank you
Great product, fast service. No packaging was unusual but a step forward for environment maybe!
The best price I could easily find on line for my specific search, together with an amazing , free delivery service, means that I will be a returning customer.
Highly recommend.