Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd

About Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd: Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd established in 1988, celebrating its 30th Year of trading and is proud to be one of the largest independent tool stockists in Essex.

Situated in Braintree & Chelmsford, Essex and Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has steadily grown by recommendation and referrals to become a comprehensive supplier of tools and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market; however we always welcome the keen DIY'er.

Our loyal workforce have a wealth of knowledge and experience so are only too pleased to help and advise the best products to meet your needs.

30 years ago Frank set out to supply quality goods offering good value for money, but above all, service and customer experience second to none. These values are still the forefront of our route to market and your experience is our priority.

Top Brands loved and trusted by the trade

We pride ourselves with the extensive range of Power Tools, Hand Tools and Fixings in an ever growing range. Anything and everything from the Powerful Paslode IM350 First Fix Nail Gun to the Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE SDS to the humble Stanley tape measure.

We offer amazing deals on all the top brands like Makita, Bosch, Festool, Paslode, Metabo, Trend, Stanley, Irwin with many others available.
We are also always up for a challenge, if you don't know who makes it or what it is called but can describe what it does or is used for, we will have a go at finding that live saving tool.

Not only do we have the products, but we have the knowledge as well. Frank Howard has built its reputation on providing outstanding customer service. Our highly trained staff are able to answer any questions you might have on any of our products either face to face, by telephone or email. It has been our focus on providing an excellent service that has grown Frank Howard into the company that it is today and we still stand by these values.

We pride ourselves on having developed positive working relationships with all the companies whose products we supply. We’ve also been providing our services to some of the same customers for the last two decades. Situated in Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Chelmsford, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has grown to become a comprehensive supplier of power tools, fixings and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market.

Have a look through our impressive collection of power tools & hand tools today and remember, we’re always here to help if you have any questions about any of our products. You can get in touch with us either by visiting one of our stores in Essex or Hertfordshire or by giving us a call on 01376 327 454. Alternatively, drop us an email at web@frankhoward.com and one of our team will get back to you in no time.

ac@frankhoward.com

Unit 11 Lakes Industrial ParkLower Chapel HillBraintree

How would you rate Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd?

Brian Gentry
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy 😊 with frank Howard tools and fixings have got every thing you need,nice and friendly staff 😊,,"
Kevin Dodd
Verified Buyer
"Fast speedy service, best deal I could find"
"Excellent service received within 12 hours and needed it fo a job so perfect, will use again and recommend to others. Thank you"
Lee Maunder
Verified Buyer
"Excellent selection with great prices and awesome service to boot Very satisfied!!"
Geoff Grove
Verified Buyer
"Frank Howard have fulfilled 2 large orders for me and been very competitive on price. The service has been excellent. I've been dealing with Abigael at Braintree branch and must say I'm really impressed with the service. Top marks and I will definitely be recommending Frank Howard to other colleagues in the construction industry. Thanks! Geoff Grove"
Peter Gliddon
Verified Buyer
"Great price, fast delivery."
Mark Presland
Verified Buyer
"Very good price, easy to use interface and delivered quickly. What more could you want?"
Stewart Mccaffery
Verified Buyer
"Good price swift delivery would defiantly use again ."
Steve Constantine
Verified Buyer
"I did my research before I bought a new paslode 1st fix gun to replace my old broken Mikita gun. Frank Howard proved to be as reasonable as anyone else. I was very impressed with the speedy service."
Alan Plowman
Verified Buyer
"Good prices , came quick in the post ,highly recommend will definitely use again"
Jonathan Levitt
Verified Buyer
"Looking for a Makita battery trimmer and was the best price here. Fast delivery with it. Definitely be using them again"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 months ago
"EXTREMELY HELPFUL. Excellent customer service- could not have been more helpful. Faultless customer service, HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Mo McGonnell
Verified Buyer
"Supplied on time with quality products. What more could you want"
Martin Smith
Verified Buyer
"Best price on the Internet, easy to use website and delivered in a couple of days. Superb."
(Online Store) - Posted 4 months ago
"I found it very easy to find a get what I wanted"
Peter Cobley
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and price"
(Online Store) - Posted 4 months ago
"So happy with all products I received. Thank you very much . 5 star rating."
Carpentry Direct Norfolk
Verified Buyer
"Just bought Festool ks 120 chop saw, service was fine from Frank Howard but saw came with problem which FH was slow to respond too, so I went direct to Festool. KS 120 mitre saw has been let down to be honest, the rear locking device is unfit for purpose, it still moves even when lock, so every time you have check, which at nearly £1000 is a joke. Also you cant side arm without having removing part of the rear fence on compound cuts at around 45-47 deg cuts which is poor design fault. Wish I bought dewalt saw to be honest"
Joeboswell.snr&son
Unverified Reviewer
"Ihave bean using franks tools.& fixings since.he opend.in.black notley.just the best service"
Clive Worrall
Verified Buyer
"The drill I bought was a fair price but cheaper than other sites. The drill arrived within 3 working days well packed. All good."
Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 167 reviews