Frank Bird Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frank Bird
Read Frank Bird Reviews

info@frankbird.co.uk

Tell us how Frank Bird made you happy
Never let me down, great choice of brands and staff always super friendly.
I ordered 2 items and both were of the up most quality. The packaging was perfect hardly any waste. Delivery was faster than expected Keep up the great work
Quality clothes, broad choice and excellent service from Neil in particular.
Brilliant service as usual. Thanks
Never had a problem over many years
Shopped here for years on and off especially taking advantage of the sales when on, amazing range of quality brands. This shop and the Barnsley one have stood the test of time and will do for many years to come whether you want to spend £20 or a £1000 simply because the staff treat the £20 customers the same as the £1000 customers!
Great choice of clothes, Amazing staff Great location
Great service and a very happy with my purchase!
Always find frank birds very helpful and very friendly staff. Top quality service
Even though due to COVID the shop is unfortunately closed I still enjoyed fabulous service using their online service. I ordered an item late Thursday evening and it was delivered Friday afternoon 👏👏👏
First time I have purchased from this company and was very impressed. Packaging was great and I would highly recommend using this company ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent & personal service makes you feel more like a friend than a customer my favourite shop x
Excellent products at a good price. First class service.
Good quality goods delivered promptly. Photography on their website, which makes many of their stock items look like secondhand jumble sale goods does not do them justice.
Excellent customer service
Excellent company, I’ve had problems with other companies not delivering, selling OOS clothes, and terrible customer service. Not Frank Bird, I found them honest, they had the stock they were advertising and their customer service was 10/10. I Will definitely use them again.
always prompt delivery and first class items.
Great website,placed my order and was delivered nicely wrapped just a few days later.Superb all round!!
Excellent place to shop, fantastic customer service 👌
The shop in Barnsley is fantastic, they are always very friendly and helpful. The range of clothes is great and I always come away with something
Frank Bird is rated 4.93 based on 252 reviews