Franco Florenzi Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Franco Florenzi

trade@francoflorenzi.com

1 Rashwood CottageRashwood HillDroitwichWorcestershire

How would you rate Franco Florenzi ?

"It's for free or what? I really like the bracelets 😍😍 how much it costs?"
"I ordered several bracelets last month and they arrived a lot quicker than expected. Fantastic service will be ordering again!"
"Tried to order two bracelets and the transaction was somehow unsuccessful, but money was still taken out of my account. Emailed the company and they told me it was due to some sort of AVS error, which makes no sense. I called my bank about it, and my bank told me it could be a fraudulent site making up an excuse not to give me my money back. Do NOT order from this site. Seems like others have had the same issues."
"I have sent in 2 reviews and I will keep adding bad reviews because I'm pissed and Franco Florenzi charged my card 4 times! 30.99 four TIMES!!!!!!! With NO product! Emailed them and they said my card declined but the money was deducted from my account. Horrible service EVER!"
Angry Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Charged account and didnt get product! Horrible customer service!"
A Pissed Off Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"I tried to purchase several times and it kept saying Gateway AVS malfunction or cannot take same payment but still charged my account and when I contacted them by email they said that the card declined however my account was charged 124 dollars!!!!!!! The bracelets look really nice but I am pissed about this problem and they need to have a better way to contact customer service!!!!!!"
"Yall like to take people money and not deliver the product. Talking to the banks are such a hassle. No one offer any assistance from your company nor was i compensated. Poor business etiquette."
Matt Gardener
Verified Buyer
"I have had my bracelet for over a year and wear it every single day. It still looks just as good as when I first wore it. Really pleased!"
Jenny Rooney
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a high quality bracelet for my husbands birthday and I was really pleased with the Lazio Nero that I purchased from this store. The quality is great and I love the design. I will definitely be returning."
Juliet Driver
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was absolutely brilliant. My emails were responded to within a matter of hours."
Salome Rietmann
Verified Buyer
"Buena calidad. llegó muy rápido."
Quirin Heene
Verified Buyer
"The only thing what was attracting my attention was the Translation from English into German. There are some mistakes which prevent understanding it right. If you want I could help you getting the "right" german. The most things I remember were managed very good. Kind regards Quirin"
Sarah Elhindi
Verified Buyer
"It took a very long time for my order to come and it was late."
Hi Sarah,

Orders to the USA take on average 8-10 business days to arrive. As specified on our website this timeframe may increase depending on customs within the USA.

In January, when you placed your order, customs in the USA were experiencing delays, due to a change of location in December. This led to a backlog of Christmas parcels. Although we did express our concern with USPS, unfortunately these delays are out of our control.

I can however confirm that your package was shipped and processed 2 days after your order was placed.
Candi Bladen
Verified Buyer
"I'm really disappointed because the two bracelets broke in five months. I paid dearly yet."
Julia Schnyder
Verified Buyer
"I both 3 bracelet and i am not satisfied with the quality. Two are broken. It such a pity to pay so much for this quality."
Hi Derek, I have just taken a look and unfortunately we were never notified regarding this. If you can contact a member of our support team they will be happy to look into this for you. I can see from your order that you purchased 2 bracelets from our Murano Collection. Since then we have added several new bracelets to our range which are now manufactured from stronger materials in the UK.
Amanda Garbiso
Verified Buyer
"MY BRACELET BROKE IN THE FIRST DAY OF WEARING IT!!! I have had great experience with Franco Florenzi, but this purchase has disappointed me. I truly do not think I will be ordering again. This was an experience that I will never forget. i wanted to almost tell my friends not to buy a bracelet. Certainly unsatisfied with this."
Hi David, had you contacted our customer service team regarding this, they would have had a replacement sent out straight away. All our bracelets have a 60 day manufacturing warranty for any defects in materials in workmanship. If you still have your bracelet, please kindly have a picture sent to info@francoflorenzi.com and they will be able to assist you further.
Denise Brandenburg
Verified Buyer
"I orderd a bracelet for my boyfriend, it was very pretty but it broke after 1 month"
Hi Giovanni,

Why did you never contact us about this? If you can contact our support team, they will be able to assist you further and look at providing you with a replacement.
Mark Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Simply a brilliant company! The stuff they make is not only gorgeous, but comfortable. They have a great presence on social media and reply to social media comments or to emails very quickly and very politely. As far as I can tell they seem to really have passion for their customers and their products as much more than just tools for making money, and to be honest knowing that there are such good hearted businesses still alive in this world really makes my day."
Helen Simmons
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with my purchase. The whole process has been quick and easy."
RUTA GRIGIENE
Verified Buyer
"I bought this as a present,everything was lovely, bracelet and packaging, was really nicely presented. Was hoping to get discount for second puschase as was thinking to buy one for myself, as with other shops they send like discount at least 10%. Friend liked the prent."
Franco Florenzi is rated 3.88 based on 32 reviews