Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited
Read Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

About Franchise Finance Limited:

Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy
How was your experience?
The business plan was provided promptly and any amendments were actioned quickly
How was your experience?
Found the staff helpful and well informed would recommend to others and would use their survacies again
How was your experience?
Glyn Jones has been very patience with me through out the process. He is very attentive and also very responsive to my queries. I'm happy with his service.
Nivedita was amazing throughout the process of using Franchise Finance, she was easy to get a hold off and spent a lot of time explaining things to us along the way. She helped with everything from start to finish and we would not hesitate to use the company again based on her work. The four star review is based on the asset finance part of the team as they weren’t as explanatory with things and it was slightly confusing. Other than that, the company is super professional and highly recommendable.
How was your experience?
Glyn was always available on the phone to deal with the latest updates and discuss the plan. His knowledge of the banks and what they'll be looking for was useful. He was able to manipulate the plan as needed to fit the business model.
How was your experience?
Franchise limited is a good company to work with. Their team helped us make a business plan and budget instantly and stress free. The only issue I had was that I wasn't allowed to play with the numbers unless franchise limited got approval from my franchisor.
provided an effective service in securing my financing.
How was your experience?
Very good service and helpful people
How was your experience?
Put together a business plan which was accepted by our own bank.
ease of contact.
How was your experience?
Overall the courses I've under taken with franchise finance and all my dealings with them have been good.
How was your experience?
It was very informative and educational. Things were explained properly and everyone was able to get involved.
How was your experience?
The whole process was very interesting and engaging. Prior to this I haven't undertaken bona fide professional training and the amount of help and confidence this has given me can only help me moving forward in my role... The training from start to finish was superb and will be of a massive advantage. I think that rolling this out across Clarriots Care will only help us to grow and continue to raise the bar when it comes to franchising.
Responsive & supportive
How was your experience?
It helped me as I am employed at the moment and looking to take the business over myself, And it made me understand and realize what goes on in the background. And how critical things are. He put it across so I could understand it easy.
How was your experience
A good course, giving a general overview on accounting processes and cash flow and there were things to be learnt and benefit from for all level of zee. I think the course would be better suited to new zees as part of their initial training, as it would help them more than someone who has a number of shops. I definitely think a 15 minute section around setting up two accounts for the business, and moving money on a weekly basis to a rent/vat/tax account would be very useful for new zees as they will learn to manage their finances and cashflow easier. Having a main day to day account, and a separate one for rolling costs to cover their bills will give a zee a better idea of the money that they have to run the business with.
How was your experience
A great course for people new to business, Kevin was a very good trainer.
Good marketing/growth course with Chris, particularly the valuable group exercises and sharing of ideas. Nice to see a strong focus on video content too!
How was your experience
AN interesting course. My only criticism was that I felt it was slightly over-long. with the video section on the last afternoon extended. Chris Cook did an excellent job as an engaging and likeable trainer.
How was your experience
Very informative. Helped to understand some of the basics
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.88 based on 212 reviews