Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited
Read Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

About Franchise Finance Limited:

Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy
I had to submit a business plan for an existing franchise which was already in operation and returning audited results, I suspect this cut and paste exercise, which cost me £900 and consisted of figures and information I myself had provided, took about 30 minutes. Also, the timings of communication and process did not coincide with what was happening on the ground, although I suspect this was to do with the Franchisor and their communication with you.
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.88 based on 210 reviews