Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited
Read Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

About Franchise Finance Limited:

Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy
How was your experience?
Great service ,great support. Nothing was too much trouble and supported us every step of the way. Glyn was very knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with, we had some banter on the way too! Would highly recommend.
How was your experience?
They were with me and supported every step of the way with a lot of things ranging from business plan to borrowing.
Very helpful and work with you all the way. Amendments and support provided until finalised.
How was your experience?
Helpful patient and really responsive thank you Keith x
How was your experience?
My contact Kieth was extremely helpful in every aspect of the process.
How was your experience?
Easy to deal with, went above and beyond when needed. Great team to work with. Thanks
How was your experience?
They was always easy to get hold of and they were reliable and always did what they said including phoning you back when advised
How was your experience?
Franchise Finance They are very helpful. I am strongly recommending this company if you looking for finance.
How was your experience?
Simple instructions to follow. Very informative throughout the process. Constant communications throughout.
Prompt and detailed responses
How was your experience?
Glyn was patient and understood my requirements and delivered a relvant Business plan that we are grateful for.
How was your experience?
excellent service all the way
How was your experience?
They resolved a lengthy bank application, answering all the extra questions put to me, keeping me updated and chasing up the application.
From the very first phone call the service I received was excellent from Glyn. Thank you for all your help.
Extremely efficient
How was your experience?
Professional from start to finish - Glyn Jones made each step simple and easy for me - thank you for making my new venture come true!
How was your experience?
Franchise Finance made everything crystal clear and gave me the right advice to get my loan approved very quickly. They are very willing to talk for as long as it takes to make me understand all the details in the business plan and the loan options.
How was your experience?
Great service from start to finish!
How was your experience?
Seamless and painless process, Claire guided throughout.
They are amazing. Very helpful from day one. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a franchise loan.
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.87 based on 207 reviews