Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited
Read Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

About Franchise Finance Limited:

Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy
How was your experience?
Franchise Finance made applying for finance to purchase our Franchise a very easy experience, explaining each part of the process and answering our (numerous) questions. Nivedita Biswas was great to work with and ensured everything happened like smoothly.
Nivedita was amazing throughout the process of using Franchise Finance, she was easy to get a hold off and spent a lot of time explaining things to us along the way. She helped with everything from start to finish and we would not hesitate to use the company again based on her work. The four star review is based on the asset finance part of the team as they weren’t as explanatory with things and it was slightly confusing. Other than that, the company is super professional and highly recommendable.
How was your experience?
A totally seamless process supported by timely communications throughout. A pleasure to do business with. Would I recommend Franchise Finance ... absolutely!
How was your experience?
Glynn was very helpful, explaining every detail to me. Glynn always had time for my questions.
How was your experience?
Glyn was always available on the phone to deal with the latest updates and discuss the plan. His knowledge of the banks and what they'll be looking for was useful. He was able to manipulate the plan as needed to fit the business model.
How was your experience?
Glyn dealt with my Franchise Finance application In a very professional and friendly manner, and he was also on hand for any questions I had. I would highly recommend this company to anyone starting a franchise requiring support.
How was your experience?
Franchise limited is a good company to work with. Their team helped us make a business plan and budget instantly and stress free. The only issue I had was that I wasn't allowed to play with the numbers unless franchise limited got approval from my franchisor.
How was your experience?
Very professional service and explained and answered every question which I put to them, and as a new business that helped me enormously.
How was your experience?
A fantastic service that made the business planning process very straightforward and easy to understand. They were on-hand to answer the many questions I had and they took the time to take me through all aspects of the plan to ensure my full understanding to enable me to confidently move forward with my business. A great comprehensive service that I would recommend
How was your experience?
Franchise Finance are a very reputable company with great professional standards, working hard to make the client journey as smooth as possible. Our consultant Glyn Jones was great help in completing forms and was always happy to help with any questions. Very pleased and would highly recommend.
How was your experience?
I found the entire process extremely efficient and simple to gather the required information. Many thanks
How was your experience?
From the very first phone call I found Keith to be very professional and informative He put my mind at rest with any worries that I had The whole process was very quick and smooth Would highly recommend
How was your experience?
Made the whole application process straight-forward and painless. Extremely fast and efficient compared to the usual suspects on the high street. Looked after the whole way through by Nivedita.
How was your experience?
Response time was prompt. Loan was applied for and funds remitted in under a week. Nivedita was in constant communication throughout the process and checked all documentation prior to submission to lender. Rates were more competitive than high street lenders. A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.
Glyn prepared a great business plan for me and helped to obtain finance for my business van. Many thanks Andrea Whitener Cafe2U Waterlooville
How was your experience?
Chris at Franchise Finance was in constant contact and very understanding of my situation and even when my initial request couldn't be processed he found a way of assisting me in another way that still benefitted my business.
Very responsive and helpful service. The process was seamless and fast!
How was your experience?
Provided a detailed business plan that had the banks impressed!
Really responsive and supported me every step of the way, 1st class service
How was your experience?
Very professional business plan and arranged finance/lease at very competitive rates,
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.87 based on 214 reviews