Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited

About Franchise Finance Limited: Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

How would you rate Franchise Finance Limited ?

How was your experience?
"Very professional business plan and arranged finance/lease at very competitive rates,"
"Great communication"
How was your experience?
"Gave a very friendly, professional, attentive and personal service. Were always available when needed and explained everything in a thorough but understandable way, no matter how long it took, while finding and advising on the best options to suit my own personal requirements."
How was your experience?
"They were very professional in creating a fantastic business plan and arranging finance. They made it very straight forward and a fast process."
How was your experience?
"Great to deal with, extremely helpful"
How was your experience?
"Couldn’t fault the service received from Glyn. Organised our Business Plan and Finance very quickly. Very efficient at coming back with any questions we required to be answered."
"provided an effective service in securing my financing."
How was your experience?
"Excellent, dedicated and professional service."
How was your experience?
"I can only recommend Franchise Finance's services. Glyn was friendly and very helpful throughout the whole process."
"Very easy process"
How was your experience?
"I am very happy with my dealings with Franchise Finance. Glyn Jones has acted in a very proficient manner in helping me with my loan application. The process has gone very well largely due to Glyn,s attentive manner combined with his significant financial experience. I would definitely recommend Glyn and Franchise Finance in the future."
"Communication very Good Very prompt to response"
How was your experience?
"Franchise Finance made getting the funds easy for me. Their expert knowledge and assistance with the business plan preparation made acquiring the funds a straight forward process. Regardless of my many queries and questions, everything was explained thoroughly and each response was in a timely manner. For me, they were excellent."
How was your experience?
"Very happy as my finance was formally approved within 24 hours. The professional way this was handled was above and beyond my expectations. I have received an interest rate well within commercial rates and better than the bank without having to go through their red tape. I couldn't have found a better company to deal with. So nice to deal with Keith who is obviously a finance expert. Thank you"
How was your experience?
"Approachable, helpful and professional with an extensive knowledge of the franchise (Countrywide Signs) that I am joining."
How was your experience?
"Franchise Finance were very supportive. They worked on our business plan at our pace and were thorough as well as helping us understand elements and figures that we are not familiar with."
How was your experience?
"I Always get fantastic service and results from franchise finance, they have worked so well Sourcing vital funding to help my business grow and grow"
How was your experience?
"Franchise Finance assisted ion providing alternative funding at comparative rates. The turnaround time was superb and much better than the High Street Banks. They understood my requirement and delivered"
How was your experience?
"Very good service and helpful people"
How was your experience?
"Keith was so helpful and calm"
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.87 based on 155 reviews