Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited

About Franchise Finance Limited: Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy

How was your experience?
"Franchise limited is a good company to work with. Their team helped us make a business plan and budget instantly and stress free. The only issue I had was that I wasn't allowed to play with the numbers unless franchise limited got approval from my franchisor."
How was your experience?
"Very professional service and explained and answered every question which I put to them, and as a new business that helped me enormously."
How was your experience?
"A fantastic service that made the business planning process very straightforward and easy to understand. They were on-hand to answer the many questions I had and they took the time to take me through all aspects of the plan to ensure my full understanding to enable me to confidently move forward with my business. A great comprehensive service that I would recommend"
How was your experience?
"Franchise Finance are a very reputable company with great professional standards, working hard to make the client journey as smooth as possible. Our consultant Glyn Jones was great help in completing forms and was always happy to help with any questions. Very pleased and would highly recommend."
How was your experience?
"I found the entire process extremely efficient and simple to gather the required information. Many thanks"
How was your experience?
"From the very first phone call I found Keith to be very professional and informative He put my mind at rest with any worries that I had The whole process was very quick and smooth Would highly recommend"
How was your experience?
"Made the whole application process straight-forward and painless. Extremely fast and efficient compared to the usual suspects on the high street. Looked after the whole way through by Nivedita."
How was your experience?
"Response time was prompt. Loan was applied for and funds remitted in under a week. Nivedita was in constant communication throughout the process and checked all documentation prior to submission to lender. Rates were more competitive than high street lenders. A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended."
"Glyn prepared a great business plan for me and helped to obtain finance for my business van. Many thanks Andrea Whitener Cafe2U Waterlooville"
How was your experience?
"Chris at Franchise Finance was in constant contact and very understanding of my situation and even when my initial request couldn't be processed he found a way of assisting me in another way that still benefitted my business."
"Very responsive and helpful service. The process was seamless and fast!"
How was your experience?
"Provided a detailed business plan that had the banks impressed!"
How was your experience?
"Really responsive and supported me every step of the way, 1st class service"
How was your experience?
"Very professional business plan and arranged finance/lease at very competitive rates,"
"Great communication"
How was your experience?
"Gave a very friendly, professional, attentive and personal service. Were always available when needed and explained everything in a thorough but understandable way, no matter how long it took, while finding and advising on the best options to suit my own personal requirements."
How was your experience?
"They were very professional in creating a fantastic business plan and arranging finance. They made it very straight forward and a fast process."
How was your experience?
"Great to deal with, extremely helpful"
How was your experience?
"Couldn’t fault the service received from Glyn. Organised our Business Plan and Finance very quickly. Very efficient at coming back with any questions we required to be answered."
"provided an effective service in securing my financing."
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.88 based on 168 reviews