Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited

About Franchise Finance Limited: Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

How would you rate Franchise Finance Limited?

Preet A
Verified Buyer

Claire is great! She is very helpful and cooperative, made the whole process very easy for us.

How was your experience?

Keith at Franchise Finance was very approachable and skilled at de-mystifying the jargon involved in the process. He was always fast to respond to questions and his experience in the sector was evident in the way he put together the plan with my input.
Ramona H

How was your experience?

Pretty painless process of getting a business plan done, freeing me up to focus on other business matters.
Victoria C

How was your experience?

Keith was extremely helpful and responsive to our short time scale. Highly recommend
Balvinder D

How was your experience?

Very professional service, good rates offered, the staff is excellent
Edward R

How was your experience?

Put together a business plan which was accepted by our own bank.
David G

How was your experience?

Thoroughly enjoyed the recent classes with Chris and Kevin, great presentations and excellent presenters.
Would not hesitate to recommend these guys!
David M

How was your experience?

Always on hand to speak with and all conversations were relevant. Having never done this before, Keith made the journey very easy for me.

How was your experience?

Superb training delivered by the Business Training Academy. I have already implemented new techniques I learnt and developed on the courses which are making a real and positive impact on my outputs.
Scott A

How was your experience?

The team are fantastic and have helped find resolutions in next to no time. Really helped me move my business forward with solutions.
Alfred A
Verified Buyer

friendly, professional service and support is impeccable. will recommend to anyone.
Richard R

How was your experience?

I have been more than happy with the service provided by Franchise Finance. From the first contact to completion of the agreement the team have been attentive, courteous and professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Graham F

Easy to deal with
Lindsay

How was your experience?

Good communication and efficient in displaying all our options. Very happy with the service. Many thanks Phil, Claire and Penny.

Exceeded expectation.
Stephen M

How was your experience?

Very helpful, explained everything clearly & delivered on their promises & kept to timescales.
Unverified Reviewer

How was your experience?

Especially thanks to Chris Hughes and Keith cawkwell who helped me for the business plan and approved the fund. Entire team was very efficient and reachable all the time.
It's very good experience for the first time and will recommend others and definitely using agin in the future.

How was your experience?

The team were very helpful and efficient
Charlie S
Verified Buyer

The team at Franchise Finance were easy to deal with and clearly explained the options available. I would happily recommend Franchise Finance.
Shaun H
Verified Buyer

I had to submit a business plan for an existing franchise which was already in operation and returning audited results, I suspect this cut and paste exercise, which cost me £900 and consisted of figures and information I myself had provided, took about 30 minutes.
Also, the timings of communication and process did not coincide with what was happening on the ground, although I suspect this was to do with the Franchisor and their communication with you.
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.82 based on 101 reviews