Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited

About Franchise Finance Limited: Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

How would you rate Franchise Finance Limited?

Richard B

How was your experience?

Seamless and painless process, Claire guided throughout.
Marianne A
Unverified Reviewer

They are amazing. Very helpful from day one. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a franchise loan.
Marianne A

How was your experience?

Glyn Jones is amazing! Extremely helpful. Worked with me throughout the business plan to the granting of the loan. He takes his time to explain things to you and always available if you need clarification on anything.
Andrew G

How was your experience?

All the Staff at Franchise Finance were very professional and helpful in all my dealings with them.
Paul C

How was your experience?

Working with franchise finance was great, everything was straightforward and nothing was a problem, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Temi G

How was your experience?

Very quick turn around. Keith and Glyn are always happy to help and returned calls promptly. Regardless of the outcome of the application (it was positive though), their service was exemplary. I felt I could trust their recommendations completely. Consummate professionals. A pleasure to work with. Thank you...
Rachel C
Verified Buyer

Having never been self employed before or ever requested finance for a business, I am very grateful to Keith Calkwell for putting together a very professional and comprehensive business plan which I presented to my bank. Keith knows the business model of my franchise and with this knowledge incorporated into the plan, my application was successful. Thank you to Franchise Finance for providing an excellent service within a tight timescale which has resulted in giving me the finance I needed to launch my business.
Rachel Childs
EweMove(Sleaford and Grantham South)Ltd.
Jeffrey H

professional and courteous
Preet A
Verified Buyer

Claire is great! She is very helpful and cooperative, made the whole process very easy for us.

How was your experience?

Keith at Franchise Finance was very approachable and skilled at de-mystifying the jargon involved in the process. He was always fast to respond to questions and his experience in the sector was evident in the way he put together the plan with my input.
Ramona H

How was your experience?

Pretty painless process of getting a business plan done, freeing me up to focus on other business matters.
Victoria C

How was your experience?

Keith was extremely helpful and responsive to our short time scale. Highly recommend
Balvinder D

How was your experience?

Very professional service, good rates offered, the staff is excellent
Edward R

How was your experience?

Put together a business plan which was accepted by our own bank.
David G

How was your experience?

Thoroughly enjoyed the recent classes with Chris and Kevin, great presentations and excellent presenters.
Would not hesitate to recommend these guys!
David M

How was your experience?

Always on hand to speak with and all conversations were relevant. Having never done this before, Keith made the journey very easy for me.

How was your experience?

Superb training delivered by the Business Training Academy. I have already implemented new techniques I learnt and developed on the courses which are making a real and positive impact on my outputs.
Scott A

How was your experience?

The team are fantastic and have helped find resolutions in next to no time. Really helped me move my business forward with solutions.
Alfred A
Verified Buyer

friendly, professional service and support is impeccable. will recommend to anyone.
Richard R

How was your experience?

I have been more than happy with the service provided by Franchise Finance. From the first contact to completion of the agreement the team have been attentive, courteous and professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.83 based on 109 reviews