Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited

About Franchise Finance Limited: Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

How would you rate Franchise Finance Limited?

How was your experience?
"Very good service and helpful people"
How was your experience?
"Keith was so helpful and calm"
"Quick and professional service delivered by Keith."
How was your experience?
"My consultant explained the steps to me and was available to discuss any concerns I had. He did all he could to secure a positive outcome for me. I am very pleased and will recommend Fr@ chose Finance"
How was your experience?
"Glyn was very professional and very patient with us, a true gentleman"
How was your experience?
"Franchise Finance understood the opportunity, worked well with me to tailor the business case for my situation and produced a succinct well presented plan. Had I needed to raise finance I have no doubt I would, as a result, have been successful"
"Helpful, professional and very positive to deal with. They did everything they could to help, and secured a very competitive loan quickly"
"Keith made us very easy for me and my partner. It was super service."
How was your experience?
"The process of creating a business plan and securing a loan was made simple and straightforward every step of the way. I understood what I needed to do and what Glyn would do for me."
How was your experience?
"Excellent service with friendly and efficient staff. I would particularly like to praise Helen for her patience and understanding throughout a pretty protracted franchise purchase."
How was your experience?
"Great service ,great support. Nothing was too much trouble and supported us every step of the way. Glyn was very knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with, we had some banter on the way too! Would highly recommend."
How was your experience?
"They were with me and supported every step of the way with a lot of things ranging from business plan to borrowing."
Dilrukshan W
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and work with you all the way. Amendments and support provided until finalised."
How was your experience?
"Helpful patient and really responsive thank you Keith x"
How was your experience?
"My contact Kieth was extremely helpful in every aspect of the process."
How was your experience?
"Easy to deal with, went above and beyond when needed. Great team to work with. Thanks"
How was your experience?
"They was always easy to get hold of and they were reliable and always did what they said including phoning you back when advised"
How was your experience?
"Franchise Finance They are very helpful. I am strongly recommending this company if you looking for finance."
How was your experience?
"Simple instructions to follow. Very informative throughout the process. Constant communications throughout."
How was your experience?
"Prompt and detailed responses"
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.86 based on 137 reviews