Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited

About Franchise Finance Limited: Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy

How was your experience?
"Very prompt efficient service! Thank you! :)"
How was your experience?
"Great service, they were super helpful and I would definitely recommend them."
How was your experience?
"It's been a pleasure to deal with Nivedita Biswas of Franchise Finance Limited. She has guided me through the whole process of raising finance for our business expansion with patience, good humour invaluable advice along the way. I can certainly recommend both Nivedita and Franchise Finance Limited and, when the opportunity arises again, I will will definitely be using them again."
How was your experience?
"Quick turnaround, helpful and friendly staff."
"There is a refreshing difference in engaging with Franchise Finance. It would seem that they absolutely get Franchisees and the business model's they work in. Quick efficient and effective , seems again to be matched to not just what we franchisees need for our own customers but what we also need for ourselves . Outcomes wont always come by being the same, many times they come from being different. Thank you Franchise Finance Damian Havlin Kiwi Hospitality Ireland T/A Subway"
How was your experience?
"The application process was very smooth and we got the funds in time to open our new business. Thanks to Nadab and Franchise Finance!!"
How was your experience?
"Easy and simple process , start to finish ."
How was your experience?
"Excellent Team and hands on service."
How was your experience?
"Professional & knowledgeable service, attentive to client needs & fast turn around time for business planning."
How was your experience?
"Very helpful ,quick & efficient service"
How was your experience?
"Keith was absolutely fantastic, understands everyone and I admire him for his patient !"
How was your experience?
"Franchise Finance made applying for finance to purchase our Franchise a very easy experience, explaining each part of the process and answering our (numerous) questions. Nivedita Biswas was great to work with and ensured everything happened like smoothly."
"Nivedita was amazing throughout the process of using Franchise Finance, she was easy to get a hold off and spent a lot of time explaining things to us along the way. She helped with everything from start to finish and we would not hesitate to use the company again based on her work. The four star review is based on the asset finance part of the team as they weren’t as explanatory with things and it was slightly confusing. Other than that, the company is super professional and highly recommendable."
How was your experience?
"A totally seamless process supported by timely communications throughout. A pleasure to do business with. Would I recommend Franchise Finance ... absolutely!"
How was your experience?
"Glynn was very helpful, explaining every detail to me. Glynn always had time for my questions."
How was your experience?
"Glyn was always available on the phone to deal with the latest updates and discuss the plan. His knowledge of the banks and what they'll be looking for was useful. He was able to manipulate the plan as needed to fit the business model."
How was your experience?
"Glyn dealt with my Franchise Finance application In a very professional and friendly manner, and he was also on hand for any questions I had. I would highly recommend this company to anyone starting a franchise requiring support."
How was your experience?
"Franchise limited is a good company to work with. Their team helped us make a business plan and budget instantly and stress free. The only issue I had was that I wasn't allowed to play with the numbers unless franchise limited got approval from my franchisor."
How was your experience?
"Very professional service and explained and answered every question which I put to them, and as a new business that helped me enormously."
How was your experience?
"A fantastic service that made the business planning process very straightforward and easy to understand. They were on-hand to answer the many questions I had and they took the time to take me through all aspects of the plan to ensure my full understanding to enable me to confidently move forward with my business. A great comprehensive service that I would recommend"
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.88 based on 185 reviews