Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited

About Franchise Finance Limited: Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy

How was your experience?
"Very good communication throughout, the person who was assigned to my application was very helpful and informed."
How was your experience?
"The business plan was provided promptly and any amendments were actioned quickly"
How was your experience?
"Glyn was very helpful & efficient in supporting me create a business plan for my new business. I always found him to be approachable and dedicated during the process. A pleasure to work with!"
How was your experience?
"Finance option were finally sorted for us having hit an initial hiccup."
How was your experience?
"Very efficient service. The Business Plan was turned around much quicker than I had anticipated."
How was your experience?
"Found the staff helpful and well informed would recommend to others and would use their survacies again"
"Very easy and quick."
How was your experience?
"Glyn Jones has been very patience with me through out the process. He is very attentive and also very responsive to my queries. I'm happy with his service."
How was your experience?
"Excellent client service. Glyn and Nivedita were both first class in delivering a well thought out product. We were kept well informed at all times and they guided us through a complicated process seamlessly. Would highly recommend and use again if needed."
How was your experience?
"The whole process was very smooth and quick. I will definitely will use them again."
How was your experience?
"Made the whole funding process as easy as it possibly could be and much less stressful than I imagined."
How was your experience?
"The hole process of getting was loan was made so simple because of Penny’s support. She leased with my franchise for everything that was needed and communicated really well with myself. I couldn’t have asked for a smoother transaction"
How was your experience?
"Excellent service including great support and provision of templates to make writing a business plan an easy process. Keith understood that my situation was difficult to manage time in setting up a business while I was active in full time employment. He answered all my calls and emails quickly, showed great patience and made the process seamless and successful in securing the right business loan. Nivedita has been super helpful and nice to deal with to from a delivery perspective. We have felt in very safe hands all along and I would recommend them to anybody."
How was your experience?
"Very prompt and patient, and the business plan is impressive"
How was your experience?
"Excellent service. Very attentive to my business needs and extremely knowledgeable on bank lending criteria. Would highly recommend them."
How was your experience?
"Very efficient, polite and quick service. Kept me informed of progress, polite reminders when I needed to get things done and even guidance through the form filling, would thoroughly recommend Franchise Finance"
How was your experience?
"Very easy to deal with and kept me updated all the time without me chasing for anything, this was the main thing for me."
How was your experience?
"Easy to deal with, excellent service, really speedy turnarounds & quality product delivered. Thank you!"
"Quick and nice job"
How was your experience?
"easy to deal with, quick and efficient"
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.87 based on 206 reviews