FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

About FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com:

Here at Fragrancescosmeticsperfumes.com, we offer a range of affordable fragrances, hair care products, skin care products, bath & shower products and a range of accessories.

02071839562

cs@FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

Tell us how FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com made you happy
My item arrived in 3days in perfect condition. However, I hadn't got any confirmation or invoice after ordering the perfume, the customer service was happy to inform me about everything.
Competitive prices, speedy delivery. Would definitely order from here again 👍🏻
Swift efficient service Good Price
Genuine products, great price. Only one little disappointment - one of the shampoos leaked quite a bit. However I will shop again soon!
It is a good value very prompt delivery.
When I received the product I noticed that one of the bottles had leaked, on reporting the problem you wasted no time in offering a solution!
Despite being suspicious, after confirming my order, of the website I can confirm that they have been really helpful and quick to respond to queries. My order was then lost by Hermes, then arrived damaged and I received a replacement within days. As mentioned above they were extremely helpful and kept me up to date all the way. No need to be suspicious
Was pleased with my purchase and thought it was value for money. Delivery was quick too.
I ordered my fragrance and it arrived accordingly
seher gut kann ich gerne empfehlen schnell lieferung alles in Ordnung
I am really satisfied about the your customer service ,but I am still cannot understand why, I could not received all my items already paid for as some are not listed as purchase but the balance of 24 items money were already taken on my account. Please can you reviewed that with eBay, some toys,ladies pants,Deodorant perfumes and kid winter dress and others.
Dear Chai Andre Arsene Konga,

We're sorry to hear that you did not receive all the items you ordered. You only purchased one item from us so it's likely that you will need to contact the other eBay sellers that you purchased the other items from. They will be able to help you track your orders and resolve this matter for you. We hope you enjoy the Gucci - Bamboo Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100ml For Women purchased from us.
I purchased the whipped cream for my 8 year old granddaughter who has very long hair and it gets very tangled after washing, whipped cream was recommended to me so thought we would give it a try and we are very happy it really helps to untangle without to much pulling I will order it again
Quick delivery and very competitive prices.
Quick delivery, and reasonably priced favourite perfume.
Swift delivery
My favourite conditioner at a great price compared to any where else. I did wonder if it was the real thing..
Yes, i am happy
I made an order and I received it in a timely manner 🙂
I was happy with this produced so far although I have only just started using it.
Original packaging and perfume with prompt service. Will use again
FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,419 reviews