FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

About FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com:

Here at Fragrancescosmeticsperfumes.com, we offer a range of affordable fragrances, hair care products, skin care products, bath & shower products and a range of accessories.

02071839562

cs@FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

Tell us how FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com made you happy
I should have read the reviews before purchasing an nearly 300.00 item. Its bewn two weeks and I have not received my package. When I emailed the customer service person Kate. She gave me some stupid answer about not know why my package keeps going to the same terminal. Well if you would investigate, she would know. But because this a scam, she can't give a reasonable answer to why she didn't investigate. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL GET ROBBED. LOOK AT THE BBB REVIEWS. .
Excellent price for my favourite perfume, arrived quickly and well packaged. Was dubious it would be the real stuff due to price but checked barcode and it checked out. Will definitely order again.
Great price and super quick delivery. Many thanks. Will definitely be using you again.
Great price & excellent fast service.
A very good company to deal with.First class
Perfume arrived before time would buy from again
Very please how quickly my perfume arrived and good value. I will certainly buy again
Excellent service and good value
A very good site, excellent prices and speedy safe delivery. Would certainly recommend.
1st class service and delivered on time, will definitely use Fragrances Cosmetics again.
Excellent price. Fast delivery. Do not carry all perfumes but what they do is good value and authentic
Excellent service. Very prompt and efficient.
Great price and quick delivery Thank you
Good price and kept me informed about delivery, will definitely use again
Product arrived in good time no problems very happy..
Excellent service very quick delivery.Prices very good.
Excellent service , very quick delivery.Prices very good can’t fault this company.
Very prompt delivery and great price - thank you
Would normally always give a 5* but I was slightly disappointed that my serum hair product had leaked πŸ˜•
Great product, very efficient company!
FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,420 reviews