FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

About FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com: Here at Fragrancescosmeticsperfumes.com, we offer a range of affordable fragrances, hair care products, skin care products, bath & shower products and a range of accessories.

02071839562

cs@FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

How would you rate FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com ?

"i got what i wanted at a good price"
"Aromatics Elixir is a beautiful perfume, always getting compliments how lovely it is."
"Matrix Total Results, High Amplify Conditioner was a lovely product with a beautiful scent. Really conditioned my hair and did add volume which is unusual for a conditioner. Love it."
"I have been using this product for many DECADES. So pleased I could still get it from your store. I usually have the vapourisator version and I thought that was what I ordered: it wasn't but, no worries. Thanks."
"Good communication and fast delivery."
"Absolutely fabulous service. My Eau de Parfum arrived promptly and was a very good price. Will recommend to friends."
"Job well done.Everything was ok.I recomanded."
"So happy to get my Favourite Perfume,A Little Treat to myself .Next time I'll get my husband to get the bigger one 😄😉👍Thank for sending me it so Quickly 👍"
"Very prompt service"
"Great service & delivery great price"
"Great seller I like to buy again Thank you x"
"Really lovely fragrances, very happy with purchase and service. Thank you."
"Excellent range of products on offer, very competitively priced and delivered extremely quickly, thank you."
"Made my niece really happy as she has perfume by here fave girl group. It was nice to find a company that didn’t charge over the odds for celebrity endorsed perfume"
PATRICIA M
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately the item I purchased had been used, but I had no problem in returning it to them for a full refund. I will shop again from this seller."
"Always use this finding it harder to purchase so good value"
"Have always used this product and I luv it.Have very fine hair and this product gives it volume"
"Le colis est arrivé rapidement et était conforme à mes attentes."
"promptness, quality perfumes"