Fragrance Direct Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Fragrance Direct
00AM
12AM

About Fragrance Direct: Fragrance Direct sells fragrances, cheap perfume, discount perfume, cheap aftershave, discount aftershave and cosmetics. We are a well known online perfume shop, with a large online fragrance store providing perfume online to our customers. We also offer a wide range of beauty products including cosmetics, skin care products and makeup.

sales@fragrancedirect.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Fragrance Direct made you happy

"I wish there were 0 stars. Please be careful when ordering any items from this website: --They sent me used products - with fingerprint from someone who wanted to play with the product. And they did not check it, they just simply shipped that item out. --They do not care about packaging, so when I received the products, the box was out of shape, the part of the bottle were broken. --Bad customer service people, who is sitting there and will point the finger at you when problems happens ,'' sorry, but that was your fault'' --They sent me the wrong products. --The products arrived leaked outside. ** I ordered 31 items - 2 used, 8 were damaged, 1 wrong product, 2 leaked. These and the rest were packed in a very bad condition box - which was used to ship fragile items. Who is caring here? **They sent me an email saying sorry and blamed the shipping company for damaging the products. The shipping product did their best to ship the products, and they did not change the content inside. These guys should learn about customer service before doing business."
Are you Fragrance Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The perfumes are fake, make up products are ok. I ordered my all time favourite Cold Water by Davidoff that I have been using for more then six years and one from Elisabeth Arden and even it came well packed the fragrance is completely different and did not last more then 5 min after application. Very disappointing!"
"I bough Caroline Herrera 212 Sexy for ladies and it was lovely. Fast delivery, great customer service and definitely not fake."
"Great products love buying products from them and delivery is very fast too. Prices are very reasonable"
"Recently bought the newest Armani perfume from them and I received a beautiful gift - a sports bag and another perfume sample, the price was the cheapest I could find online/in-store. Customer service was helpful with a quick response. Delivery was on time"
"I order lots of bits from this company. .fabulous prices and quick delivery."
"Perfume and aftershave at much lower prices than on the high street . Gift sets also available . Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend"
"Fast delivery...great products at great prices..!!"
"Categories My Reviews My Settings Help LOG OUT Alternate Text Valentina Metikoš HR For companies Your review counts! You reviewed Fragrancedirect We're currently investigating whether this review is in line with Trustpilot's User Guidelines. Learn more about our rules here. Fragrancedirect's reason for reporting Due to offensive language. Valentina Metikoš Valentina Metikoš 1 review Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Updated just now Unable to process one order two times Two times, not once they messed up my address. First time my order went to Hungary, because they seem to.think HR stands for Hungary?!?!! I receive email from customer service to check my adress due delivery problem. We updated same address, but still no delivery. Week later, after contacting them, i found that my delivery was sent back due address problem, ofc, since they sent it to Hungary and not Croatia. So we double check my adress again, and I was peomisset my delivery will be by the end of last week. So today I contacted them again, only to find out my order was returned AGAIN due address problem. I lost my nerves and was extremely offensive (be honest and who wouldn't be)... Just to be clear I paid for express delivery, which was returned first time they messed delivery. So today I asked them to use DHL or oversees express, and deliver my order in 4 days, which is possible, but they refound my money, and said its not possible to deliver my order in desired time (I can relate to that BCS Croatia is on Mars?!?!). Shame and disgrace. Oh and delivery status isn't available in page, service isn't working. Never had I have this kind of problems ever ... Stay away There are sellers and vendors who actually care for customers. And they deserve our money, not this monkeys."
"I had never heard of FD before, so read reviewa before I ordered. I got a pretty expensive perfume for a decent price. Delivery was supposed to take about a week but it only took 2 days! It came safely in excellent condition. I’m happy and will order from here again."
"Order lost in post. Fragrance Direct blamed Royal Mail for loosing my order. Had to refund me as they were out of stock. Extremely disappointed as it was a birthday present. After 7 days with no order I emailed them, no response, so I had to phone them direct, only to find out it was lost and there was nothing they could do. First time I've used this company, and would seriously advise anyone not to buy from them. RUBBISH!!"
"I have just bought from fragrance great service delivery and value for money. Anita"
"Pathetic customer service, zero communication. They list everything as in stock and take payment, you then get no communication or tracking/shipped information and only find out after YOU contact them that the order was cancelled because the item was out of stock! Unacceptable. Won't be using again."
"I would have given zero stars if I could. I ordered a gift package. The tracking didn't show anythings for days. After multiple emails and delayed responses, they said the package has been lost in transit. Very poor customer service and communication."
"Seems good value for money, but items get cancelled from orders which are still on stock online with no explanation and very unhelpful customer services."
"Always get my Christmas fragrances from here as such great value for money. I had 1 item delivered damaged& the very next day after I called them they sent me a brand new one. Real people in the office to talk too 5 star customer service! Thank you!"
"Charged me twice for the same order, then told me one of the transactions would bounce back and wouldn't actually be debited from my account, wrong. 13 days later I still don't have my money back."
"Ordered then I called 5 days later to see why this hasn’t been dispatched and then they tell me that they don’t have the item in stock!"
"Excellent prices and delivery"
"They delivered to a post office close to my home. Very comparative prices and goods were well packaged and on time."
Fragrance Direct is rated 3.82 based on 82 reviews