Fragrance Direct Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Fragrance Direct
1PM
1PM

About Fragrance Direct: Fragrance Direct sells fragrances, cheap perfume, discount perfume, cheap aftershave, discount aftershave and cosmetics. We are a well known online perfume shop, with a large online fragrance store providing perfume online to our customers. We also offer a wide range of beauty products including cosmetics, skin care products and makeup.

sales@fragrancedirect.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Fragrance Direct made you happy

"Excellent prices and delivery"
Are you Fragrance Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fragrance Direct receives. Reply Free
"They delivered to a post office close to my home. Very comparative prices and goods were well packaged and on time."
"Affordable, good quality, named brands, Christmas made easier, thanks"
"Lovely big bottle of perfume, really good price. Box was a tiny bit dented on arrival (I bought it as a gift for someone) but I doubt the recipient will mind. Happy customer."
"received 3 lip crayons only 1 had protective seal on plus the colours are not true to image in fact they are awful."
"Easy ordering - great choice and prices - quick delivery - easy order tracking. I have used tgem twice now and great service."
"Great prices, great discount vouchers and excellent quick free delivery."
"Very good price, free gift too! Delivery was quick and was kept up to date on progress of the order / delivery. I will be using again - thanks"
"Delivery very quick and reasonably priced"
"Provided a top product at a good price"
"Ordered Tuesday, arrived Friday, standard postage 5 different products ordered paid the price I would have paid for 2 on the high street and much cheaper tan anywhere else on the net. Spent just over £20 which gave me 10% discount that more than covered the postage cost. Excellent service, great products (previously tried items) AMAZING PRICES! Yes... I am one very happy satisfied customer 😀👍"
"Excellent items. Very well packaged and a prompt delivery. was advised by email when order shipped and a tracking number. Will most definitely use again. They're range of products is excellent."
Rav
"I have used Fragrance Direct several times and receive great service, fast and great customer service. Would highly recommend it for great savings on quality products."
"I just received thierry mugler perfume and there is no smell of it at all so very disappointed! On the upside i bought some milton lloyd and its like the real thing. Pity it cant be returned once opened!!"
"Cheap products and unbeatable prices. Long delivery though"
"Purchasing top perfumes for reasonable prices"
"Item took 2 weeks to arrive. Too much hassle to use this seller as I had to go and buy another gift when this didn't arrive and now I have to go to the post office to return the item that should have taken 5-7 day. No apology."
"Very good range of products at competitive price quick delivery great customer service"
"I decided to bite the bullet & place my 1st order through their website. It took me 2 phone calls and a web chat to confirm that no only had they not sent my order but that they were unable to even find it on their records. This was despite paying extra for the next day delivery and the order value being close to £100! I'm now waiting to see how long I have to wait for a refund."
Fragrance Direct is rated 4.03 based on 64 reviews