Fragrance Direct Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Fragrance Direct

How would you rate Fragrance Direct ?

"Cheap products and unbeatable prices. Long delivery though"
Sajida Ahmed
"Purchasing top perfumes for reasonable prices"
"Item took 2 weeks to arrive. Too much hassle to use this seller as I had to go and buy another gift when this didn't arrive and now I have to go to the post office to return the item that should have taken 5-7 day. No apology."
Paul Hirst
"Very good range of products at competitive price quick delivery great customer service"
Paul Hirst
Lee Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"I decided to bite the bullet & place my 1st order through their website. It took me 2 phone calls and a web chat to confirm that no only had they not sent my order but that they were unable to even find it on their records. This was despite paying extra for the next day delivery and the order value being close to £100! I'm now waiting to see how long I have to wait for a refund."
"Easy to use website. Kept up to date with order status and delivery. Very pleased with my purchases at great prices!"
"Tried to leave an honest bad review but of course FD rejected it. What’s the point of asking for a review if FD won’t publish!!"
"really disappointed.not original perfume."
Reuben Morley
"Fast delivery"
Karine Traverse
"I have ordered from Fragrance Direct several times for my mother, daughter, goddaughter and her sister, who all live in the UK whereas I live in France. Christmas and birthday presents which are always very good value for money with a huge selection of products available, the girls/ladies are always more than over the moon :) So I spend a reasonable amount, and they are thrilled with their presents-what more could a site provide? Well done, Fragrance Direct!"
ChicCa
"Ordered perfume. Very happy. Great variety & sale price affordable"
"No delivery awful unreliable service will never use again"
Xenia Kassai
"quick delivery great product"
"Great fast service"
"I ordered signature Chloe EDP, and it came nicely packed, without damage, and was the perfect gift."
MARIA BALL
"I purchased items for my daughter. Excellent service"
Arlene Rankin
"excellent communication, arrived on time and packaging was great"
Landi Fabrizio
"All perfect.... Grazie"
Denise Sawyer
"Great customer service and the recipient was happy with his gift. I was given lots of notice of the pending delivery and even a text with a time slot that was met. Fantastic."
Fragrance Direct is rated 3.82 based on 44 reviews