Fovitec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fovitec
Read Fovitec Reviews
Great light, very quick and easy to assemble and set up. The light itself is bright and efficient. I'd have given 5 stars if the power cord was longer and the phone holder supported an upright position rather than only landscape. Had to replace this with an existing phone holder from an old ring light.
packed well, arrived quickly
absolutely love it x fast fast service x
Wanted to 2 sets of Bicolor LED lights, I ordered a set to check they would be ok. Which they are - excellent quality and illumination. However very disappointed to receive an email back from customer service that I couldn't order another set for the same price. I also explained I that the advertised discount for signing up to the Fovitec newsletter doesn't work.
Super fast service and great lights
Awesome products, great delivery time (6 days) considering I live in Romania. Packaging was top notch too. Very happy with the purchase, thank you!
Astounded by the speed and efficiency when buying from Fovitec. Received the items 24 hours after we'd ordered them - amazing!
Fovitec customer services deserve 5 stars but Parcelforce let them down big time.
Ordered the lighting kit on Monday and it arrived on the Wednesday, great delivery service
This is the second Daylight 600 LED Panel adjustable studio light I have purchased and as before the order system and delivery was fast and painless. The Light itself might seem expensive however you really get what you pay for and I love it. Don't be fooled, I've never found a better deal than direct from Fovitec.
A very good product, quality-price. Consume a little energy. Fast delivery, the pictures are perfect. I recommend
Perfect service. Only issue - think of phone numbers
Hi Nikolay,

Thanks for your 5-star review. The reason we do not have a phone number active for customers at the moment is due to our staff working remotely due to CV-19 and the staff at our warehouse not being able to cope with the amount of calls. however each message is responded to within an hour Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm. You can raise a ticket with our team by following this link: https://bit.ly/2XBQkk1

Hopefully, soon our staff will be able to come back to the office and we can reopen our lines for one on one support.

Easy website,
Speedy delivery,
Great quality product.
Will use again.
Very good all round service 5 stars
Great service and product. Thankfully caught the item in a sale which was great. Love the lights.
Hi Colin,

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you a loving the lights. If you ever need us please get in touch.

Julian
I gave it 3 stars because the company said I could track my order but couldn't. There wasn't any update on when I would receive the parcel to make me plan when to wait at home. No text or email update. The item was smaller than expected. Overall My experience is Fair as regards to price and delivery.
Hi Rakiya,

Thanks for your review, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience, I can see from the back end of our system that your order emails were sent out, As for the text messages this is up to the carriers to send out so can only apologies that they did not.

As for the product being smaller than expected, we do list the max size of the product on our webpage and state they are tabletop lamps.

If you need any help please get in touch and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Fovitec
Great products but I wish that the next day delivery option was high lighted more. I thought I was getting next day delivery but it turned out to be standard which took about 3 working days. I should’ve looked more carefully!
The LED light panels I’ve bought are superb and have transformed my product photography no end.
Quality set of lights and tripods,
Very easy to put up and take down.
Bags for the light boxes is a great help
Totally worth the money,fast delivery as well, made all the difference to my wife's Facebook lives secions
Excellent