Fovitec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fovitec
Read Fovitec Reviews
Arrived as described
The lights I bought were great. The delivery was next day. The customer service by email is poor. I need a VAT invoice for my purchase so I sent an email as I do for many other companies. Unfortunately over 1 week later I’ve had no response or reply. I haven’t had time to call by phone yet but that will have to be my next move
Hi Alan Field, I am are sorry to hear that you had some trouble getting a VAT invoice, I have had our team look into it but there is no record of you sending an email. If you can send your request to help@fovitec.co.uk and also forward on the previous email you sent or the page you submitted your request if on our site we will be able to investigate the matter further to make sure thing doesn't happen in the future and also get a VAT invoice over to you as soon as possible.

You can also contact the team on 0121 522 4800 and get an immediate response.

Kind Regards
Julian Roberts
Fovitec
Very pleased with the lamp. It works well and has a nice build quality. I used it to replace a redhead as it runs cold and is compatible with my other Bowens modifiers.
Rapid, well parcelled, everything fine.
Nice backdrop. Takes a while for the creases to stretch out after popping up, but using a portrait lens defocuses the background anyway so it's acceptable.
Just what I needed to set up my home studio for product photography and all at a reasonable price - the quality is also good for the price. Will shop here again when I need more studio equipment.
Prompt delivery abd great customer service, not used yet as it is a birthday present, but all looks fab.
Amazing value for money! Very fast delivery
Switch not working after 3 times use!! You should sort that out soon. Now i have to learn how to fix the switch. Other than that i like them. Regards Armin (FUNatTECH YouTube/Instagram)
Great value products with great functionality. Delivery was quick & easy.
Product was delivered a day late but is a good product.
Good communication and service
Good value products delivered very fast. Efficient customer service
Fovitec is rated 4.54 based on 13 reviews