Foursix Clothing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Foursix Clothing

About Foursix Clothing: We are Foursix Clothing...

Founded in August 2017, we are a traditional bricks + mortar store + online retailer that offer a carefully curated selection menswear brands and products. Foursix brings the latest trends, brands, products + collaborations in apparel, footwear, accessories + lifestyle products.

We carry premium global brands including EDWIN, Penfield, North Sails + Fjallraven to name a few, alongside classic British brands such as Lyle & Scott + Marshall Artist.

We pride ourselves on our personalised customer service, both in-store + online. We listen to what our customers say + want, this way we make sure our customers recieve a shopping experience like no other.

online@foursixclothing.co.uk

14 South Street

Tell us how Foursix Clothing made you happy

"My WORST SCHOPPING EXPERIENCE ever. When I told Foursix Clothing I didn’t receive my shoes, they were RELUCTANT TO HELP. I had to pursue it with the parcel delivery company myself. I contacted the parcel delivery company several times but every time they told me they can only discuss this matter with the sender, Foursix Clothing, and not the recipient. ‘It is the task of the sender and not the recipient to contact us’. The parcel delivery company urged Foursix Clothing various times to call them. I also told Foursix Clothing this several times. In over two weeks, Foursix Clothing never called the parcel delivery company to discuss this matter. After I pursued this matter for over two weeks, the parcel delivery company sent the lost claim form (that Foursix Clothing had to fill in) and denial of receipt form (that I had to fill in) to Foursix Clothing. At date, Foursix Clothing didn’t fill in the lost claim form and didn’t send me the denial of receipt form. I have been trying to contact them via Facebook, email, and telephone countless times in the last couple in the last week. But all my messages remain IGNORED. Messages are received and read but not answered. Not only did I not receive my shoes but due to Foursix Clothing, I can’t get a refund. If they want, they can solve the issue in 10 min. This is by far my WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. It’s a DISGRACE. Foursix Clothing DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. My advice: AVOID FOURSIX CLOTHING AT ALL COST."
"This shop has just gone bankrupt and taken a lot of small businesses for a lot of money. The shop has then rebranded as four Six Clothing and used the stolen money to buy new products. Stay away."
"Fantastic shop. Great bands. Great staff. Great atmosphere. Great."
"Fantastic brands, staff are always happy to help."
"Personal service and nothing to much trouble highly recommended 😁😁"
"Great shop! Amazing customer service"
"Great shop and variety run by top lad ash"
"excellent customer service from start to finish."
"A very no fuss process, found my item, good price & prompt delivery! PERFECT."
"Great looking store with a great range of products!"
"Ottimo rivenditore. Consiglio vivamente. Tutto come descritto nel sito."
"Brilliant store & fantastic customer service - thanks guys 👍🏼"
"Great price originally only bettered by a 10% discount. delivery quicker than anticipated also. Would definitely use again. Thanks"
"Quality shop with helpful informative staff!!! Great brands at a fair price always something new in each week I visit! Gem of a shop in the heart of Ilkeston ❤️ Keep up the hard work lads #shoplocal"
"Very friendly staff not pushey always willing to help"
"Good quality clothes very friendly staff"
"Excellent customer experience every time I've been in. Always willing go the extra mile for you"
"Always get discount on good quality clothes and helpful staff too. Had t shirts, jumpers & coats from there"
Foursix Clothing is rated 4.72 based on 46 reviews