FourFit Reviews

01AM
1AM

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Just purchased my second FourFit Mini as a gift for my niece. Came very quickly and packaged well. My niece had a little trouble setting the device up, however she found the contact email on the website and emailed the support team, they were really quick to respond and helped get her issue resolved. Highly recommend this company for it's products and services."
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Love my fourfit signa.was very 0leasamtlt surprised at the quality and the features"
"I love my fourfit watch so much that I bought one for my children. They love theirs equally as much. After reading reviews this for me is inexpensive but pretty bloody good for the money. The sleep tracking is definitely my most interesting data point."
"I had to write this review, as I feel customers don't write about their positive experiences enough. I'm not too sure why everyone is complaining, my order arrived within two working days, customer service was top notch and the device is great quality for the price I paid. Would definitely use the company again for purchasing gifts over the Christmas period. Highly recommend!"
"I waited a week for my FourFit due to being out of Stock but it’s come finally and I love it! Thank you ☺️"
"Ordered two items on next day Saturday delivery. They came on time, in time for the birthday they were intended for. I am very pleased with this service!"
"Ordered and received the Grey Steel strap Signa. Looks much more expensive than what I paid and the features are brilliant. Heart rate and blood pressure as standard (very accurate, as I have my blood pressure checked regularly at the Dr's), but what I love the most is I can pause, play and skip my music, what a quirky feature."
"Received a FourFit Mini for my son last week, I have to say I'm very impressed and so is my son. You cannot go wrong for the price."
"The Signa is fantastic and half the price of the leading brand."
"I received a review request and I am happy to say the fourfit came on time and was packaged well. I ordered a purple mini for my daughter. She hasn't opened it yet as it is for her birthday."
"My kids love their fourfit minis. I am also considering buying an adults one for myself and reading these reviews is making the decision for me! Fab company and item"
"My signs just came. Very happy it’s gorgeous"
"I’ve been waiting for my Signa to arrive and it’s finally here. Was worth the wait and so glad I pre ordered it!"
"The fourfit signa has now replaced my old fitness tracker. I love how easy it is to use. I chose the steel strap and it really looks great too"
"So happy with my new Signa, has some great features and the accuracy is pretty spot on."
"I don't usually write reviews but this purchase made me very happy. It was delivered right on time the next day which I paid for. I am very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fourfit signa I have been wearing for a little over a week. It's absolutely brilliant and I haven't had to charge it yet so that battery life is awesome. I have to charge my phone every day at least once so how this has gone a week is awesome"
"Thanks for your email. I actually received my Fourfit last week and I am pretty pleased with it. It was between this and the Fitbit Versa but I went for this one as it was less than half the price and to be honest I love it. It feels well made, it fits comfortably and it's not too big on my small wrist. I am well chuffed with it."
"Fourfit emailed me and asked for my thoughts. I ordered one day and chose free shipping and I got my item the next day even though I didn't buy the express delivery option. I had a question about the charging and I was answered quickly by a customer service agent who helped get me up and running. Looks like a brilliant motivator for me to kick start my healthy habits."
"Wow. Pre ordered the Signa and it is brilliant. Would definitely recommend"
"I ordered a fourfit fitband feels like forever waiting for it to come into stock and finally got it. really pleased as many of the other reviews say its great price and does everything a fitbit does"
FourFit is rated 4.21 based on 106 reviews