FourFit Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does FourFit deliver?

How can I contact FourFit ?

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

"Both of my boys 9 & 6 have the mini, they love them- as do I! Great quality, stylish and accurate- well worth every penny to get them more active! Thanks Fourfit"
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got both of my kids a Fourfit mini for Xmas and they love it. They have started to want to come running with me to get their steps up it’s brilliant"
"Was very lucky to win one of their products."
"Really quick delivery and well packaged! Great items"
"Excellent communications and extra fast delivery. Well impressed"
"My children love the Mini. Constantly competing against each other. We have found the bands to be very accurate, to have great battery life and as a parent my favourite feature in the in depth sleep analysis. Would definitely recommend this device and with Christmas just around the corner the Mini really does make the perfect gift."
"My FitBand is awesome! I wear it all the time, can't recommend this enough!"
"I previously bought a Fitband, as I saw it had all the features of a standard FitBit but for a fraction of the cost. I love the it has the charging port included in the strap, never have to worry about mis-placing my charger. The colours are stunning as well very bold and bright. I would definitely recommend FourFit!"
"We love our fourfits. All the family have one and it's made us rather competitive,"
"I bought a FourFit Mini for my son, you can’t go wrong for the money and he loves it! It has encouraged him to become much more active during the summer holidays. We had a little trouble charging the band at first, but I emailed customer service and a lovely lady called Courtney responded very quickly, explained it all too me and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend."
"We bought two of the Fourfit Mini's for our kids and they absolutely love them. Initially as a reward system for the upcoming summer holidays but they actually use them as a watch too. never off their wrist. They have competitions with each other on steps and hours sleep etc. Love love love"
"I got the fitband in pink. It was by far the cheapest band I found in the colour i wanted. I was surprised to find it also does heart rate!"
"I love my little fourfit. I got it as a gift and it beats my husband's fitbit by miles."
"My fourfit has been going for a year strong now. I love it and it's helped me to lose over 2 stone by getting active. Just ordered the kids a fitband each"
"I am very impressed with my Fourfit healthband. The price is great, functions superb and the customer service I cannot fault."
"Great gadget with super functionality"
"I was originally attracted to the FourFit by the great range of functions for a low price. I found the device simple to set up and use. Unfortunately after some months it just stopped working - but when I dropped a quick email to customer services I had a response the next day, and after checking a couple of basics I was offered a replacement FoC, which I've now received 1 week after my first email."
"I've discovered that I have high blood pressure so I'm now being treated by my doctor"
"I have some health issues but ok only found out I've got high blood pressure since wearing the fourfit"
"I recently purchased a FourFit Health Band for my husbands Birthday present. He was delighted & is having great pleasure each day keeping a check on how well he is doing with the various monitors. It took a little while to set up initially, but now working brilliantly."
FourFit is rated 4.79 based on 47 reviews