FourFit Reviews

12AM

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Click Here

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"DO NOT BUY from this company! wrong product arrived, poorly packaged with no instruction and there is no way to contact them for returning. Basically a scam"
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Dreadful company - a bunch of cowboys! I ordered a four fit mini for my daughter. It was total rubbish. The strap kept coming apart. Sent the goods back to the return address and now 9 weeks on still chasing them for a full refund. Awful, awful customer service and products. Avoid at all costs!!!"
"They deliver a dreadful product to you which will inevitably be returned - at which point radio silence ensues and they do not return your cash. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM"
"Faulty £39 fitbit returned 29th May, 12 plus weeks on and after numerous mails which at first were acknowledged saying it was passed to the billing dept, nothing. They wont even answer my mails now! If any of the people who had the same problems have managed to get a refund, please let the rest of us know how you managed it!"
"Dreadful customer service. Items purchased then returned (unwanted gifts) within the 14 day period. Been waiting over 6 weeks now for a refund. Customer Service won't respond. Awful, avoid."
"Stay well clear I too have ordered a fitness watch for my son over 9 days ago. Customer service team are always offline. Going to claim back from PayPal"
"Ordered two fourfit kids for my grandchildren over a week ago. Still not received them and no reply to my latest email. Not at all impressed with this company as the product is not cheap."
"I ordered a fourfit 6weeks ago, still waiting! I have emailed customer care 4 times now and the issue still hasn't been resolved.. 🤷‍♀️"
"I have not received my item and I cannot get a response from fourfit. Bought a watch for my son who has been waiting patiently for the post daily! Soul destroying watching his disappointment daily when it doesn’t arrive! Not cheap at £40 to expect bad service!"
"Do not purchase ,bought a cheaper version a few months back for around £12 that stopped charging very soon,bought this as a mid range option for my daughter not cheap at 35.00 and it has done exactly the same thing ,you get what you pay for once l get my refund l will be putting the money towards a kids fit bit which l should have gone for in the first place. Have emailed company for refund so can’t comment on service at the moment will update on that later !!"
"Utterly useless. Firstly the app does not work on android. And the iPhone one isn't much better. The instructions are a waste of time. Then try charging it. Simply does not charge. You can't even be sure you have it plugged in right. Nothing to recommend this product. Support is non existent. Even the website comes up as insecure. Tells you all you need to know."
"My daughter had this for a week and was hugging her brother and the front screen came off. I thought it was good but ended up being bad quality. Waste of money and a very upset girl."
"First, my order took 8 days to arrive, even though it stated 3-5 days delivery. So it turned up a day too late for a birthday gift. When I emailed for an update I was told that they're small warehouse try there best to despatch products quickly. The return postal address was a house, a very small warehouse indeed. There was no invoice or receipt enclosed either. Second, the app to connect the watch was not working at all. Tons of reviews all complaining about it. Product was returned and a full refund given."
"ordered 2x minis despatch notes states 2 only 1 delivered emailed told missing one would be sent out 1st and has not turned up extremely dissappointed one daughter has one and other daughter upset."
"Tried to call 47 times! Fitbit not working. I have now got to another 10 days to get the bank reverse the payment (0 stars if could) !!!!!"
"You should be ashamed - scammers!"
"I never received my purchase and now reporting it PayPal to get a Refund. I Becker"
FourFit is rated 4.21 based on 106 reviews