FourFit Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does FourFit deliver?

How can I contact FourFit ?

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

"Both of my boys 9 & 6 have the mini, they love them- as do I! Great quality, stylish and accurate- well worth every penny to get them more active! Thanks Fourfit"
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got both of my kids a Fourfit mini for Xmas and they love it. They have started to want to come running with me to get their steps up it’s brilliant"
"Was very lucky to win one of their products."
"Excellent communications and extra fast delivery. Well impressed"
"My children love the Mini. Constantly competing against each other. We have found the bands to be very accurate, to have great battery life and as a parent my favourite feature in the in depth sleep analysis. Would definitely recommend this device and with Christmas just around the corner the Mini really does make the perfect gift."
"I never received my purchase and now reporting it PayPal to get a Refund. I Becker"
"We love our fourfits. All the family have one and it's made us rather competitive,"
"I got the fitband in pink. It was by far the cheapest band I found in the colour i wanted. I was surprised to find it also does heart rate!"
"My fourfit has been going for a year strong now. I love it and it's helped me to lose over 2 stone by getting active. Just ordered the kids a fitband each"
"This device truly is really good. Actually for the price I paid I was expecting it to be mediocre but it's really really good and comparable with the high end fitbits. The battery is the best it lasts me around 10 days. The sleep tracking is accurate as I sleep with a medical grade sleep tracker"
"Very good but very poor in blood pressure measurements."
"I found the website easy to use and informative. I believe the healthband is good value for money. I am not very tech savvy but I find it easy to navigate"
FourFit is rated 4.79 based on 47 reviews