FourFit Reviews

3PM
3PM

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Excellent!!!My daughter loves her mini four fit. She said it was the best present she has ever got."
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Both of my boys 9 & 6 have the mini, they love them- as do I! Great quality, stylish and accurate- well worth every penny to get them more active! Thanks Fourfit"
"Got both of my kids a Fourfit mini for Xmas and they love it. They have started to want to come running with me to get their steps up it’s brilliant"
"Was very lucky to win one of their products."
"Excellent communications and extra fast delivery. Well impressed"
"My children love the Mini. Constantly competing against each other. We have found the bands to be very accurate, to have great battery life and as a parent my favourite feature in the in depth sleep analysis. Would definitely recommend this device and with Christmas just around the corner the Mini really does make the perfect gift."
"I never received my purchase and now reporting it PayPal to get a Refund. I Becker"
"We love our fourfits. All the family have one and it's made us rather competitive,"
"I got the fitband in pink. It was by far the cheapest band I found in the colour i wanted. I was surprised to find it also does heart rate!"
"My fourfit has been going for a year strong now. I love it and it's helped me to lose over 2 stone by getting active. Just ordered the kids a fitband each"
"I was originally attracted to the FourFit by the great range of functions for a low price. I found the device simple to set up and use. Unfortunately after some months it just stopped working - but when I dropped a quick email to customer services I had a response the next day, and after checking a couple of basics I was offered a replacement FoC, which I've now received 1 week after my first email."
"This device truly is really good. Actually for the price I paid I was expecting it to be mediocre but it's really really good and comparable with the high end fitbits. The battery is the best it lasts me around 10 days. The sleep tracking is accurate as I sleep with a medical grade sleep tracker"
"Very good but very poor in blood pressure measurements."
"I found the website easy to use and informative. I believe the healthband is good value for money. I am not very tech savvy but I find it easy to navigate"
"First, my order took 8 days to arrive, even though it stated 3-5 days delivery. So it turned up a day too late for a birthday gift. When I emailed for an update I was told that they're small warehouse try there best to despatch products quickly. The return postal address was a house, a very small warehouse indeed. There was no invoice or receipt enclosed either. Second, the app to connect the watch was not working at all. Tons of reviews all complaining about it. Product was returned and a full refund given."
"ordered 2x minis despatch notes states 2 only 1 delivered emailed told missing one would be sent out 1st and has not turned up extremely dissappointed one daughter has one and other daughter upset."
"Tried to call 47 times! Fitbit not working. I have now got to another 10 days to get the bank reverse the payment (0 stars if could) !!!!!"
"You should be ashamed - scammers!"
FourFit is rated 4.35 based on 100 reviews