FourFit Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does FourFit deliver?

How can I contact FourFit ?

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

"Great gadget with super functionality"
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was originally attracted to the FourFit by the great range of functions for a low price. I found the device simple to set up and use. Unfortunately after some months it just stopped working - but when I dropped a quick email to customer services I had a response the next day, and after checking a couple of basics I was offered a replacement FoC, which I've now received 1 week after my first email."
"I've discovered that I have high blood pressure so I'm now being treated by my doctor"
"I have some health issues but ok only found out I've got high blood pressure since wearing the fourfit"
"I recently purchased a FourFit Health Band for my husbands Birthday present. He was delighted & is having great pleasure each day keeping a check on how well he is doing with the various monitors. It took a little while to set up initially, but now working brilliantly."
"Bought this Health Band about 1 year ago. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure 3 years ago but was sure that my blood pressure went up as soon as I saw a "white coat". GP wanted to put me on medication but instead I opted for loosing weight (although I wasn't overweight bmi of 23, now I am 19), walking the dogs more often and using more blood pressure aiding supplements. At a routine checkup for something else the GP took my blood pressure and said: so you are taking the medication because your blood pressure is fine. Should have seen the surprise on her face when I told her I wasn't. I bought this wristband and with the app I could monitor my blood pressure amongst a lot of other vital statistics. When I had to see a nurse at my GP practice for something completely different, she wanted to take my blood pressure. I could feel my blood pressure rocketing as soon as she said it. And he ho it was sky high. So I told her that at the next appointment I would show her the app with all the data over more than 7 months. At the start of wearing this band I checked the results of the band with an Omron blood pressure monitor, the same used by a GP. They were spot on. So I showed the nurse the app and she agreed that my blood pressure was actually excellent for my age. No more nagging! All the other features are great except for the sleep tracker, like somebody else said I look like an insomniac. But that may be because I toss and turn all night. I might be turning in bed every 10 minutes so the band thinks I am awake. That doesn't mean that I will give this band 5 stars because it records what I am most interested in: blood pressure, heartrate, oxygen level and miles walked. I have had other health bands but none was as good and accurate as this one."
"Great product, does almost everything the more expensive versions do"
"Good value Works well Keeps me in touch t with my blood pressure"
"I’ve had high blood pressure so now I can check it every hour when I’m walking or sleeping so much easier."
"Very happy"
"Great item. Worked well. Gave good accurate readings and looked good too."
"I purchased the band last may and have to say, it’s excellent. I haven’t had any problems with the app and found the readings very accurate, I have had a very high reading for my heart on a few occasions and went to get it double checked at hospital. I can say with personal experience the reading on the app does go up to 150bpm but my readings have been 165bpm on a few occasions...all the individual sections off the app gives advice on your readings. I originally set the band to take my reading every hour and recently noticed it’s also taking intermittent readings itself."
"Keeps me out walking shows. Progression. Each day"
"It has loads of features and particularly is very good for the heart rate and blood pressure. Once I used the user calibration for the blood pressure it was surprisingly accurate. Really good piece of kit and sync'd very well with my phone too."
"It’s helping me keep an eye on how many steps I do plus how my body is coping with everyday life."
"Kept me really fit"
"Love my healthband. Does everything a charge 2 does for less than half the price"
"very pleased with my purchase. I bought this from my local health shop and it's great"
"I purchased this device to use with my clients (I am a personal trainer) and it is actually comparatively as accurate as the chest HR monitors we use in the Gym. Really good value for money and we negotiated a discount for a large bulk order and plenty of the customers in the gym now one one personally. Highly recommend"
FourFit is rated 4.80 based on 50 reviews