FourFit Reviews

9PM

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Click Here

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"My kids love their fourfit minis. I am also considering buying an adults one for myself and reading these reviews is making the decision for me! Fab company and item"
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My signs just came. Very happy it’s gorgeous"
"I’ve been waiting for my Signa to arrive and it’s finally here. Was worth the wait and so glad I pre ordered it!"
"The fourfit signa has now replaced my old fitness tracker. I love how easy it is to use. I chose the steel strap and it really looks great too"
"So happy with my new Signa, has some great features and the accuracy is pretty spot on."
"I don't usually write reviews but this purchase made me very happy. It was delivered right on time the next day which I paid for. I am very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fourfit signa I have been wearing for a little over a week. It's absolutely brilliant and I haven't had to charge it yet so that battery life is awesome. I have to charge my phone every day at least once so how this has gone a week is awesome"
"Thanks for your email. I actually received my Fourfit last week and I am pretty pleased with it. It was between this and the Fitbit Versa but I went for this one as it was less than half the price and to be honest I love it. It feels well made, it fits comfortably and it's not too big on my small wrist. I am well chuffed with it."
"Fourfit emailed me and asked for my thoughts. I ordered one day and chose free shipping and I got my item the next day even though I didn't buy the express delivery option. I had a question about the charging and I was answered quickly by a customer service agent who helped get me up and running. Looks like a brilliant motivator for me to kick start my healthy habits."
"Wow. Pre ordered the Signa and it is brilliant. Would definitely recommend"
"I ordered a fourfit fitband feels like forever waiting for it to come into stock and finally got it. really pleased as many of the other reviews say its great price and does everything a fitbit does"
"Just had the Signa delivered along with a Mini for my daughter. Both are great products, easy to set up and use. We're already competing against each other as to whom can get the most steps and sleep. Highly recommend!"
"Do not purchase ,bought a cheaper version a few months back for around £12 that stopped charging very soon,bought this as a mid range option for my daughter not cheap at 35.00 and it has done exactly the same thing ,you get what you pay for once l get my refund l will be putting the money towards a kids fit bit which l should have gone for in the first place. Have emailed company for refund so can’t comment on service at the moment will update on that later !!"
"Love my FourFit Signa it’s brilliant, fits well and it was delivered next day"
"Good value and does what it’s suppose to although heart beat monitor not accurate unless you view it through your phone"
"Great product, arrived next day. Some of the best customer service I've experienced from a company."
"Battery life is really bad (charge every day) and clock loses several minutes every day."
"I love my fourfit I especially like the sleep app as I can be a restless sleeper, but it is nice to know I am getting a better sleep than I thought so I am now less anxious about my sleep pattern. My daughter ordered one before me and recommended the fourfit to me. Thank you."
"Great customer service, resolved issues quickly and generously."
"Very good thanks"
"I tried to place an order last night, the site was unfortunately down to maintenance. I got in touch with the customer service team were very quick to assist me answering all my questions about the product I was after and even personally emailed me when the site was back up and running so I could make my purchase."
FourFit is rated 4.21 based on 106 reviews