FourFit Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend FourFit

How would you rate FourFit ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Taylor

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about FourFit in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered a fourfit tracker 8 days ago. On the website it says that the watch will be delivered in 3-5 days. No sign of it. When I go to the tracking site is states that the order has been 'accepted' but clearly isn't in transit and I can't get hold of the company via their help email. Have checked the website and it now says the fitness band is out of stock. I am really concerned that I have been duped."
"very pleased with my purchase. I bought this from my local health shop and it's great"
Josh Hackford
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased this device to use with my clients (I am a personal trainer) and it is actually comparatively as accurate as the chest HR monitors we use in the Gym. Really good value for money and we negotiated a discount for a large bulk order and plenty of the customers in the gym now one one personally. Highly recommend"
"I read the review in the Independent and decided that this one seemed to have the right balance between features and price so I bought. I agree it is a great device and well worth the money."
Fiachra Kealey
Verified Reviewer
"That band didn't work and the company won't answer the phone. However they responded to emails quickly and I received my fill refund for the band quite quickly and without hassle."
"Don't buy. Does not work at all. Will not charge. Will not turn on. Just an unresponsive piece of plastic for £50. Displays charging icon for 3 seconds when plugged in, other than that the screen and band does nothing. It is completely broken in Every way. The instructions are unclear and have errors in spelling and leave out info about how to even turn on the band. Terrible. Do.not.buy."
"This device truly is really good. Actually for the price I paid I was expecting it to be mediocre but it's really really good and comparable with the high end fitbits. The battery is the best it lasts me around 10 days. The sleep tracking is accurate as I sleep with a medical grade sleep tracker"
"Bought 2 Fourfits. Both had problems with software but they also gave funny readings of bp, sats and steps. One was worse than the other and I returned after talking to the company. I got a different model in exchange which was completely haywire and defiective. I contact the company again and got no response. I sent it to the Company and it returned undelivered although the address is the one on the website. Thank God I did not advise my patients to use these cheap and defiective devices. Better go for established companies as buying Fourfit you forfiet your money,, utter waste, stay away."
"Bought 2 Fourfit health bands. Both had problems with software and occasional wrong readings of bp and pulses. One was always wrong and i returned this to the Company. They sent me a substitute which gave absolutely and always wrong readings and was a different model- probably rejected by another client. I contacted the Company again and got no response. I sent it to the Fourfit address on their website for contact and it was returned to me as undelivered. Fourfit is a big hoax, better spend on quality and pay a bit more for an established company instead of cheap Chinese noodles. Thank God I did not advise my patients to use this misleading device"
"Well I ordered 2 fourfit bands back in Sept!!! Yes Sept!! Now granted when I ordered they were out of stock but due back early Oct. So in theory I am waiting over a month for my bands. When I make contact via email (the telephone doesn't work) the only person that seems to be working there is Laura. Laura couldn't tell me why I have not yet received my bands but she has she has promised me faithfully I will get my bands this week and I will be reimbursed for one of them because of the long. I will remain optimistic that I will receive but I wouldn't be recommending this company to anybody. Shabby service - I'm wondering is this company legit at all!!!"
"I ordered the step band with next day delivery. I have now waited for two weeks. I Will never ever recommend this company!!!"
"Took 11 working days to be delivered and then when it was delivered I decided to look at some reviews for this band and it turns out you can get the EXACT same band on Amazon for £25 just search "F1 fitness tracker" so clearly all this company does is buy them off Amazon then sale them for double the money which is exactly why it took so long to arrive. Nothing worse then being ripped off!"
"Everything!! I haven't even received my order. And no help?"
"I ordered over a week ago, and still haven't received, I've tried ringing the helpline for 2 days straight but they don't seem to know how to pick up a phone? I also am unable to track my parcel as I haven't had a tracking number, and no replies to to emails I've sent! Quite shocking customer service I would say"
"The FourFit strap was a little tricky to get on my wrist but I soon managed, and it's quite easy to get on and off now. The LCD screen is small but readable and it's good to just tap the screen and check my blood pressure or how many steps I've done that day. It really motivates me to keep on the move to get fit. The app is free and has an hourly reading feature also so at the end of the day it's easy to scroll down and check your numbers for that day, week or month. It's addictive, sounds silly but While it's on charge you miss The data for that time. Comfortable on your wrist and Good for the price"
"Good and good delivery times. Thanks, Laura"
"Very good but very poor in blood pressure measurements."
"I found the website easy to use and informative. I believe the healthband is good value for money. I am not very tech savvy but I find it easy to navigate"
"Does what is advertised. Very good value for money"
"Fantastic product. I paid £49 for the healthband and I love it."
FourFit is rated 3.23 based on 22 reviews