FourFit Reviews

2AM

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Click Here

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Just purchased my second FourFit Mini as a gift for my niece. Came very quickly and packaged well. My niece had a little trouble setting the device up, however she found the contact email on the website and emailed the support team, they were really quick to respond and helped get her issue resolved. Highly recommend this company for it's products and services."
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"DO NOT BUY from this company! wrong product arrived, poorly packaged with no instruction and there is no way to contact them for returning. Basically a scam"
"This is ok. It there are design faults. Every time the watch runs out of battery it clears everything including the time. Also charging is a right pain. Yet again a design fault. You have to charge it a certain way and you have to use an ext lead if your usb plug is slim, this is because the watch bends and the bend goes towards the wall then the plug won’t push into the socket as the watch touches the wall. No end of issues and my son hasn’t work it for months. He was so excited when he had it. It now it’s just shoved in a draw not being used."
"Dreadful company - a bunch of cowboys! I ordered a four fit mini for my daughter. It was total rubbish. The strap kept coming apart. Sent the goods back to the return address and now 9 weeks on still chasing them for a full refund. Awful, awful customer service and products. Avoid at all costs!!!"
"They deliver a dreadful product to you which will inevitably be returned - at which point radio silence ensues and they do not return your cash. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM"
"Faulty £39 fitbit returned 29th May, 12 plus weeks on and after numerous mails which at first were acknowledged saying it was passed to the billing dept, nothing. They wont even answer my mails now! If any of the people who had the same problems have managed to get a refund, please let the rest of us know how you managed it!"
"Love my fourfit signa.was very 0leasamtlt surprised at the quality and the features"
"I love my fourfit watch so much that I bought one for my children. They love theirs equally as much. After reading reviews this for me is inexpensive but pretty bloody good for the money. The sleep tracking is definitely my most interesting data point."
"I had to write this review, as I feel customers don't write about their positive experiences enough. I'm not too sure why everyone is complaining, my order arrived within two working days, customer service was top notch and the device is great quality for the price I paid. Would definitely use the company again for purchasing gifts over the Christmas period. Highly recommend!"
"Dreadful customer service. Items purchased then returned (unwanted gifts) within the 14 day period. Been waiting over 6 weeks now for a refund. Customer Service won't respond. Awful, avoid."
"I waited a week for my FourFit due to being out of Stock but it’s come finally and I love it! Thank you ☺️"
"Stay well clear I too have ordered a fitness watch for my son over 9 days ago. Customer service team are always offline. Going to claim back from PayPal"
"Ordered two fourfit kids for my grandchildren over a week ago. Still not received them and no reply to my latest email. Not at all impressed with this company as the product is not cheap."
"I ordered a fourfit 6weeks ago, still waiting! I have emailed customer care 4 times now and the issue still hasn't been resolved.. 🤷‍♀️"
"I have not received my item and I cannot get a response from fourfit. Bought a watch for my son who has been waiting patiently for the post daily! Soul destroying watching his disappointment daily when it doesn’t arrive! Not cheap at £40 to expect bad service!"
"Ordered two items on next day Saturday delivery. They came on time, in time for the birthday they were intended for. I am very pleased with this service!"
"Ordered and received the Grey Steel strap Signa. Looks much more expensive than what I paid and the features are brilliant. Heart rate and blood pressure as standard (very accurate, as I have my blood pressure checked regularly at the Dr's), but what I love the most is I can pause, play and skip my music, what a quirky feature."
"Received a FourFit Mini for my son last week, I have to say I'm very impressed and so is my son. You cannot go wrong for the price."
"The Signa is fantastic and half the price of the leading brand."
"I received a review request and I am happy to say the fourfit came on time and was packaged well. I ordered a purple mini for my daughter. She hasn't opened it yet as it is for her birthday."
FourFit is rated 4.21 based on 106 reviews