FourFit Reviews

of reviewers recommend FourFit
Email, Live Chat
Read FourFit  Reviews

Tell us how FourFit made you happy
Customer service was very good. Had a problem with the watch but the customer service sorted us out with a full refund. Responded quickly by email.
I bought my 10 year old daughter a FourFit Mini2 for Christmas - she loved it, especially how it looked as it came with the funky dark pink strap. It was a bit fiddly connecting up the App, as it took me a while to figure out that the lead for linking the bluetooth connection is via the watch, rather than from my phone. But my daughter loved being able to track her activity, especially mapping her heartrate to exercise intensity and also the sleep tracker. The charger can be a bit difficult to access due to the tightness of the strap housing but overall I think this is a great little device, at a hugely competitive price. Recommended.

I see some negative comments below on customer service. I had the opposite experience, hugely positive and super-efficient. After 8 months of intensive (daily) use my daughter's device developed a fault. The FourFit Mini comes with a 12 month warranty, so I emailed customer service. The team were fantastic - responsive, engaged and efficient. I sent through a description of the problem, with photos, and they resolved it immediately. Hugely impressive and first-class service. My daughter is now wearing a replacement device and I will certainly plan to buy another one for the next daughter coming through.

Excellent customer service, speedy delivery although the item wasn’t suitable I can confirm that I received a full refund 4 days after returning it. This is a genuine review.
The first item did not work well but customer service was quick to respond and help to solve the issues. When the issues did not resolve they sent a new item out, which was an updated version. This item has worked well and we've had no issues.
I bought the tracker for my grandson for Xmas . It was scratched on arrival and didn’t hold its charge. I sent it back and to date have not received a refund despite several emails. I would never purchase from this
Company again . Surely this is against the law . To add insult they are now asking questions , how long did your refund take . It’s never arrived. What a joke
Terrible company!! Do not purchase anything from them as you will live to regret it, just as I have!!!!
Terrible company half these reviews are fake and dont make sense! Got a fit bit for my son it didnt fit no problem we sent back took a month to get refund had to email every week never got replied to ! Only after left bad review did we recieve it - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
Unthinkable.Highly recommended.
Delivery took a little longer than expected, but arrived in good condition and easy to setup.
Awesome product, very reasonable price and veryyyy fast deliver. I would highly recommend
Believe in this company don't let the other bad reviews scared you off.
Faulty goods which I’ve returned, I’ve been waiting for over a month for a refund. Fourfit confirmed receipt of faulty goods but have stopped replying to my emails.

Beware the fake reviews on here and Trust Pilot.
Brilliant for £30. kids love them
Love my Fourfit- works as good as my partner's fitbit and half the price
Dont expect a refund off this company. Website is a scam, suggests a 5 star rating on trustpilot but it is actually 1 star. Should be shut down.
Scam company - look at Trust Pilot.
Tried to cancel order hours after placing as found the poor reviews. No replies to emails - two weeks later, products arrived.
The trackers would not charge/the straps were poor quality/the screens looked scratched.
Took them three weeks to reply to my several emails with details re how to return; a month later I’m still waiting for a refund.
I think there are still fake positive reviews on this site
Poor quality x2 - didn’t work, sent back for a refund and have heard nothing ... Money gone I’m guessing! Someone needs to close this website down - it’s all a scam!
Ordered 2 kids watches in November, one turned up a couple of days before Christmas. When I asked why the other hadn't arrived they said they didn't have anymore in that colour. The one that did turn up was very poor quality and was returned recorded delivery. Despite numerous emails requesting a refund I am still yet to have received anything. Only emails saying they are sorry and it is with their accounts department. I think this is very unlikely and would highly advise anyone not to purchase from them.
Purchased 2 of these watches as Christmas Presents for my Children. Happy to provide the order number to confirm the purchase. 1 watch didn't work at all & the 2nd the charge only last 1 day despite the company advising upto 5 days. Watches were returned on 11/01/20 & still waiting for my refund. Poor quality watch & truly dreadful after sales service. I wouldn't recommend these watches to anyone
FourFit is rated 3.61 based on 160 reviews