FourFit Reviews

FourFit have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

59% of reviewers recommend FourFit

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

How would you rate FourFit ?

"The quality of the anti ripper fit four glove is poor in my opinion and don't think they will be very good for the rope climes I intend them for will be sticking with my rebook ones"
"Received my FourFIt for my grandsons birthday but it won't even charge. E mail link on website doesn't work and telephone number is an answer machine which I dont hold much hope of getting an answer from. Very annoyed!"
"We bought two of the Fourfit Mini's for our kids and they absolutely love them. Initially as a reward system for the upcoming summer holidays but they actually use them as a watch too. never off their wrist. They have competitions with each other on steps and hours sleep etc. Love love love"
"Doesn't deserve even 1 star. I am very disappointed with fourfit health band and with the company. Initially, the band worked and looked promising, but after 2 days it stopped working and it does not recharge. I have tried to contact the company via e-mail through their website, but it is rejected every time. I have tried to call the "non-existant" customer care. One of the numbers provided does not exist, and the other goes straight into a message. I left a couple of messages but still waiting for a response. I also managed to send an email to a different email address provided in the payment confirmation message, but still not answer. I looked into the refund policies and exchange policies. The policy states that if they find that the device could have been fixed by using the troubleshooting advice, then they will deduct £20 from the refund..Well, I have looked everywhere for the troubleshooting and does not exist. And since they are not even contacting me or answering my emails I feel that the whole company is a sam. Don't buy anything from this company unless you want to lose your money."
"I have reviewed them elsewhere too because I am that angry with their unprofessionalism. If I could give these lot 0 stars it would be too much. Placed an order online - money was taken out of my account with no order confirmation provided. Tried calling their "customer support" line - which is a recorded message - emailed, with no acknowledgement - got paypal involved. Someone by the name of Courtney told me that "What I can see on the account is that the payment was reversed through PayPal roughly 20 minutes after the order was initially placed, this prevented any confirmation email to be sent to yourself" - which was just blaggin it! Outrageous lie! Orders are confirmed instantly ever since 1991 when the internet came about Fourfit! Sort yourselves out! Unprofessional, cowboy set up, avoid like the plague. Thanks to paypal I shall be getting my money back, however it does mean that what was surprised to be a present will not arrive on time, or at all! Also, no information whatsoever on the brand anywhere, could pick up just as good a product on ebay from any china-based seller. AVOID AVOID AVOID! Extremely disappointed!"
"I got the fitband in pink. It was by far the cheapest band I found in the colour i wanted. I was surprised to find it also does heart rate!"
"Shocking service. Received a band which was faulty. Only given the option for a replacement no refund. Have now been chasing the replacement for 3 weeks and it’s still not arrived. Do not recommend using this company."
"I love my little fourfit. I got it as a gift and it beats my husband's fitbit by miles."
"My fourfit has been going for a year strong now. I love it and it's helped me to lose over 2 stone by getting active. Just ordered the kids a fitband each"
"Ordered one of their fitness bands that was showing in stock online. paid for a next day delivery. Goods didn't turn up next day so i contacted them for a delivery charge refund. Person I spoke to completely ignored my request. I then contacted them 4 day later when i still hadn't received the fitness band, only to be told that it wasn't actually in stock. They offered me a free upgrade, however that would have been too big for my wrist. It then took them a week to process a refund. - Overall a shabby company that i will not be using again."
"I am unable to comment on the item itself as it hasn't arrived. I ordered this on 30th April but it still hasn't arrived and after reading other reviews I am getting a little concerned, specially as it's a Birthday present. I have tried the contact number but it clearly doesn't work. I have emailed twice and only received the standard email back. I would avoid using them and buy elsewhere."
"I am very impressed with my Fourfit healthband. The price is great, functions superb and the customer service I cannot fault."
"Great gadget with super functionality"
"I was originally attracted to the FourFit by the great range of functions for a low price. I found the device simple to set up and use. Unfortunately after some months it just stopped working - but when I dropped a quick email to customer services I had a response the next day, and after checking a couple of basics I was offered a replacement FoC, which I've now received 1 week after my first email."
"I've discovered that I have high blood pressure so I'm now being treated by my doctor"
"According to my readings my pulse was 122 bpm and never varied. Doctor tested manually and it was 68bpm. Not impressed at all"
"Work for two weeks great then would not connect to my phone. I tried and failed??"
"I have some health issues but ok only found out I've got high blood pressure since wearing the fourfit"
"I recently purchased a FourFit Health Band for my husbands Birthday present. He was delighted & is having great pleasure each day keeping a check on how well he is doing with the various monitors. It took a little while to set up initially, but now working brilliantly."
"Bought this Health Band about 1 year ago. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure 3 years ago but was sure that my blood pressure went up as soon as I saw a "white coat". GP wanted to put me on medication but instead I opted for loosing weight (although I wasn't overweight bmi of 23, now I am 19), walking the dogs more often and using more blood pressure aiding supplements. At a routine checkup for something else the GP took my blood pressure and said: so you are taking the medication because your blood pressure is fine. Should have seen the surprise on her face when I told her I wasn't. I bought this wristband and with the app I could monitor my blood pressure amongst a lot of other vital statistics. When I had to see a nurse at my GP practice for something completely different, she wanted to take my blood pressure. I could feel my blood pressure rocketing as soon as she said it. And he ho it was sky high. So I told her that at the next appointment I would show her the app with all the data over more than 7 months. At the start of wearing this band I checked the results of the band with an Omron blood pressure monitor, the same used by a GP. They were spot on. So I showed the nurse the app and she agreed that my blood pressure was actually excellent for my age. No more nagging! All the other features are great except for the sleep tracker, like somebody else said I look like an insomniac. But that may be because I toss and turn all night. I might be turning in bed every 10 minutes so the band thinks I am awake. That doesn't mean that I will give this band 5 stars because it records what I am most interested in: blood pressure, heartrate, oxygen level and miles walked. I have had other health bands but none was as good and accurate as this one."
FourFit is rated 3.41 based on 59 reviews