FourFit Reviews

FourFit have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

58% of reviewers recommend FourFit
10AM
10AM

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

How would you rate FourFit ?

"the producst- kids activity tracker leaves a lot to be desired. the closing keep opening, the charge doesnt last long and it is very difficult to charge- i.e actually attach the watch to usb port properly. not o mention it doesnt count half of the steps. there is no option to leave product review on sellers website either"
"I previously bought a Fitband, as I saw it had all the features of a standard FitBit but for a fraction of the cost. I love the it has the charging port included in the strap, never have to worry about mis-placing my charger. The colours are stunning as well very bold and bright. I would definitely recommend FourFit!"
"I never received my purchase and now reporting it PayPal to get a Refund. I Becker"
"Disclaimer: I was sent the FourFit health band in return for my honest opinions. The packaging is small and discreet with an indicator of what the Health band is capable of. The contents are minimal, consisting of the band, tightly wound charging clip and cable and a very small instructions leaflet. The instructions leaflet is incredibly lacking in...instructions! A lot of how I managed to get the band to work was down to trial and error. I noticed that on the other side of the leaflet there was a labelled picture of the health band but in a different language. This wasn’t reproduced in English. I’d expect clear and concise instructions with a labelled infographic. The leaflet didn’t provide any indication of how long to charge the band for, nor what icons to looks for which would indicate that it is fully charged and ready to use. 10 minutes of charging later I could smell smoke. This can be typical of large white electrical goods apparently but I was concerned about this as it was a USB connection. 90 minutes later the fully charged symbol appeared on the screen. I took that to mean it had fully charged, the icon of three full bars is associated with a complete charge. Upon enabling the app on my phone I tried to connect the band but it couldn’t be found. I put it back on to charge and this time I charged in over night. The next day it still didn’t sync but it suddenly woke up. The display quality is clear inside and I was initially impressed with its use, all I had to do with lift my wrist and it would display the time. I’d swipe along to see my steps, oximetry, distance covered, etc. After a morning the screen became less and less responsive and takes some tapping and shaking of my arm for it to wake up. It is not sensitive at all. In natural light outside I can barely read the screen. I find it interesting seeing how many steps I have clocked up and distance covered but I highly doubt the accuracy of the heart rate and blood pressure as I have very small wrists. Even on the tightest setting (which is incredibly fiddly to secure by yourself) it is still a little lose. I expected that after a day the steps would have been cleared but it had began counting steps whilst I was in bed so it’s already started off inaccurately. I found it interesting to observe my sleep results but again I am dubious about its accuracy. For the price of the health band as of Sept 2018, I would not recommend the health band for my above reasons which is a shame as I had hope that it would be a great alternative to the FitBit. It certainly looks smart. If anything, the name of the company FourFit makes me wonder about the quality of product since FourFit is a homophone for forfeit - to be deprived of something or penalty for wrongdoing."
"We love our fourfits. All the family have one and it's made us rather competitive,"
"I bought a FourFit Mini for my son, you can’t go wrong for the money and he loves it! It has encouraged him to become much more active during the summer holidays. We had a little trouble charging the band at first, but I emailed customer service and a lovely lady called Courtney responded very quickly, explained it all too me and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend."
"If I could rate this company any lower then I would! Purchased a kids activity band, after a couple of uses it got burning hot. Emailed the company 3 times and phoned once and got absolutely no response!"
"Received my FourFIt for my grandsons birthday but it won't even charge. E mail link on website doesn't work and telephone number is an answer machine which I dont hold much hope of getting an answer from. Very annoyed!"
"We bought two of the Fourfit Mini's for our kids and they absolutely love them. Initially as a reward system for the upcoming summer holidays but they actually use them as a watch too. never off their wrist. They have competitions with each other on steps and hours sleep etc. Love love love"
"Doesn't deserve even 1 star. I am very disappointed with fourfit health band and with the company. Initially, the band worked and looked promising, but after 2 days it stopped working and it does not recharge. I have tried to contact the company via e-mail through their website, but it is rejected every time. I have tried to call the "non-existant" customer care. One of the numbers provided does not exist, and the other goes straight into a message. I left a couple of messages but still waiting for a response. I also managed to send an email to a different email address provided in the payment confirmation message, but still not answer. I looked into the refund policies and exchange policies. The policy states that if they find that the device could have been fixed by using the troubleshooting advice, then they will deduct £20 from the refund..Well, I have looked everywhere for the troubleshooting and does not exist. And since they are not even contacting me or answering my emails I feel that the whole company is a sam. Don't buy anything from this company unless you want to lose your money."
"I have reviewed them elsewhere too because I am that angry with their unprofessionalism. If I could give these lot 0 stars it would be too much. Placed an order online - money was taken out of my account with no order confirmation provided. Tried calling their "customer support" line - which is a recorded message - emailed, with no acknowledgement - got paypal involved. Someone by the name of Courtney told me that "What I can see on the account is that the payment was reversed through PayPal roughly 20 minutes after the order was initially placed, this prevented any confirmation email to be sent to yourself" - which was just blaggin it! Outrageous lie! Orders are confirmed instantly ever since 1991 when the internet came about Fourfit! Sort yourselves out! Unprofessional, cowboy set up, avoid like the plague. Thanks to paypal I shall be getting my money back, however it does mean that what was surprised to be a present will not arrive on time, or at all! Also, no information whatsoever on the brand anywhere, could pick up just as good a product on ebay from any china-based seller. AVOID AVOID AVOID! Extremely disappointed!"
"I got the fitband in pink. It was by far the cheapest band I found in the colour i wanted. I was surprised to find it also does heart rate!"
"Shocking service. Received a band which was faulty. Only given the option for a replacement no refund. Have now been chasing the replacement for 3 weeks and it’s still not arrived. Do not recommend using this company."
"I love my little fourfit. I got it as a gift and it beats my husband's fitbit by miles."
"My fourfit has been going for a year strong now. I love it and it's helped me to lose over 2 stone by getting active. Just ordered the kids a fitband each"
"Ordered one of their fitness bands that was showing in stock online. paid for a next day delivery. Goods didn't turn up next day so i contacted them for a delivery charge refund. Person I spoke to completely ignored my request. I then contacted them 4 day later when i still hadn't received the fitness band, only to be told that it wasn't actually in stock. They offered me a free upgrade, however that would have been too big for my wrist. It then took them a week to process a refund. - Overall a shabby company that i will not be using again."
"I am unable to comment on the item itself as it hasn't arrived. I ordered this on 30th April but it still hasn't arrived and after reading other reviews I am getting a little concerned, specially as it's a Birthday present. I have tried the contact number but it clearly doesn't work. I have emailed twice and only received the standard email back. I would avoid using them and buy elsewhere."
"I am very impressed with my Fourfit healthband. The price is great, functions superb and the customer service I cannot fault."
"Great gadget with super functionality"
"I was originally attracted to the FourFit by the great range of functions for a low price. I found the device simple to set up and use. Unfortunately after some months it just stopped working - but when I dropped a quick email to customer services I had a response the next day, and after checking a couple of basics I was offered a replacement FoC, which I've now received 1 week after my first email."
FourFit is rated 3.40 based on 65 reviews