FourFit Reviews

01AM
1AM

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Good value and does what it’s suppose to although heart beat monitor not accurate unless you view it through your phone"
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great product, arrived next day. Some of the best customer service I've experienced from a company."
"Battery life is really bad (charge every day) and clock loses several minutes every day."
"I love my fourfit I especially like the sleep app as I can be a restless sleeper, but it is nice to know I am getting a better sleep than I thought so I am now less anxious about my sleep pattern. My daughter ordered one before me and recommended the fourfit to me. Thank you."
"Great customer service, resolved issues quickly and generously."
"Very good thanks"
"I tried to place an order last night, the site was unfortunately down to maintenance. I got in touch with the customer service team were very quick to assist me answering all my questions about the product I was after and even personally emailed me when the site was back up and running so I could make my purchase."
"Great service, super fast delivery and a good little device. Highly recommend!"
"Utterly useless. Firstly the app does not work on android. And the iPhone one isn't much better. The instructions are a waste of time. Then try charging it. Simply does not charge. You can't even be sure you have it plugged in right. Nothing to recommend this product. Support is non existent. Even the website comes up as insecure. Tells you all you need to know."
"My daughter had this for a week and was hugging her brother and the front screen came off. I thought it was good but ended up being bad quality. Waste of money and a very upset girl."
"I bought this for one of my daughters she is really happy with it"
"First, my order took 8 days to arrive, even though it stated 3-5 days delivery. So it turned up a day too late for a birthday gift. When I emailed for an update I was told that they're small warehouse try there best to despatch products quickly. The return postal address was a house, a very small warehouse indeed. There was no invoice or receipt enclosed either. Second, the app to connect the watch was not working at all. Tons of reviews all complaining about it. Product was returned and a full refund given."
"Excellent!!!My daughter loves her mini four fit. She said it was the best present she has ever got."
"Purchased this for my granddaughters birthday and she thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread also a big thank you to Courtney in customer service for her quick assistance"
"Unfortunately the watch broke the first week my granddaughter had it. You were very helpful and she should have a replacement by now. Thank you."
"I needed to change to details on my order, when I contacted the team they were so helpful and resolved my issue there and then, I received my item the very next day."
"I ordered on standard delivery and they were delivered today. Very please. Excellent service"
"ordered 2x minis despatch notes states 2 only 1 delivered emailed told missing one would be sent out 1st and has not turned up extremely dissappointed one daughter has one and other daughter upset."
"My kids love their fitband fourfit mini. We are really pleased with them and the price was half that of the others we were looking at. Definitely worth a buy"
"The delivery was prompt. Next day to be specific. My kids are thrilled with their fourfit minis. They race each other to bed to get their sleep hours up. Absolutely changed kids!"
FourFit is rated 4.54 based on 71 reviews