FourFit Reviews

of reviewers recommend FourFit
Email, Live Chat
Read FourFit  Reviews

Tell us how FourFit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I bought the tracker for my grandson for Xmas . It was scratched on arrival and didn’t hold its charge. I sent it back and to date have not received a refund despite several emails. I would never purchase from this
Company again . Surely this is against the law . To add insult they are now asking questions , how long did your refund take . It’s never arrived. What a joke
Terrible company!! Do not purchase anything from them as you will live to regret it, just as I have!!!!
Terrible company half these reviews are fake and dont make sense! Got a fit bit for my son it didnt fit no problem we sent back took a month to get refund had to email every week never got replied to ! Only after left bad review did we recieve it - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
Unthinkable.Highly recommended.
Delivery took a little longer than expected, but arrived in good condition and easy to setup.
Awesome product, very reasonable price and veryyyy fast deliver. I would highly recommend
Believe in this company don't let the other bad reviews scared you off.
Faulty goods which I’ve returned, I’ve been waiting for over a month for a refund. Fourfit confirmed receipt of faulty goods but have stopped replying to my emails.

Beware the fake reviews on here and Trust Pilot.
Brilliant for £30. kids love them
Love my Fourfit- works as good as my partner's fitbit and half the price
Dont expect a refund off this company. Website is a scam, suggests a 5 star rating on trustpilot but it is actually 1 star. Should be shut down.
Scam company - look at Trust Pilot.
Tried to cancel order hours after placing as found the poor reviews. No replies to emails - two weeks later, products arrived.
The trackers would not charge/the straps were poor quality/the screens looked scratched.
Took them three weeks to reply to my several emails with details re how to return; a month later I’m still waiting for a refund.
I think there are still fake positive reviews on this site
Poor quality x2 - didn’t work, sent back for a refund and have heard nothing ... Money gone I’m guessing! Someone needs to close this website down - it’s all a scam!
Ordered 2 kids watches in November, one turned up a couple of days before Christmas. When I asked why the other hadn't arrived they said they didn't have anymore in that colour. The one that did turn up was very poor quality and was returned recorded delivery. Despite numerous emails requesting a refund I am still yet to have received anything. Only emails saying they are sorry and it is with their accounts department. I think this is very unlikely and would highly advise anyone not to purchase from them.
Purchased 2 of these watches as Christmas Presents for my Children. Happy to provide the order number to confirm the purchase. 1 watch didn't work at all & the 2nd the charge only last 1 day despite the company advising upto 5 days. Watches were returned on 11/01/20 & still waiting for my refund. Poor quality watch & truly dreadful after sales service. I wouldn't recommend these watches to anyone
Time is 4 hours worry and wont change. Its pants
Reasonably priced, working well so far. Delivered within 3 days
The kids fitness tracker doesn't work and appears to be second hand as it arrived with scratches on it and steps already registered on the watch. This item is definitely not what the website claims it is. The app doesn't work, it clocks up steps even when it's not being worn, it doesn't speak to my phone to update any steps, the battery only last about 5 hours even with very limited usage and the company are appalling at communicating about these issues.

I received no purchase order reference number (which I've chased with FourFit several times) and they claim I need this number in order to get a refund.

My advice to others: don't buy this product and if you did buy it and want a refund then I would advise you to go through your bank to help get your refund as your bank should be able to claim the money back from FourFit if you paid by credit card (and possibly debit card too).
Replaced our horrendous kids fitbit with a fourfit mini and it's definitely better.
Horrendous company - watch took ages to arrive and won't charge or turn on. No reply to emails or website contact form, no phone number to ring. Highly doubt I'll get my money back!
FourFit is rated 3.57 based on 155 reviews