FourFit Reviews

of reviewers recommend FourFit
Email, Live Chat
Read FourFit  Reviews

Tell us how FourFit made you happy
Sadly, the watch arrived scratched so had to return. Company were very efficient and polite but the only rub is that I had to pay postage to return the faulty product.
The product was excellent but sadly too complex for the 73 year old recipient to operate. I explained the problem to FourFit who have promptly agreed to take back the product and, in very short order, have completed my refund. My service experience has been top notch. Well done FourFit and thank you.
super quick delivery and good communication. had a problem and it got sorted fast
Bought adult tracker,came within 2 days, instructions could be better but emails were answered straight away and worked it out ok in the end
Bought 2 for my grandsons but unfortunately someone else bought them watches so had to return. Customer service were brilliant and correspondence was fast and no problems. Thank you Fourfit
Thanks so much for your review.
Excellent customer service. Responsive and courteous.
Thanks so much for your review.
Excellent service, delivery speedy responses to any queries you might have very satisfied customer would recommend using fourbit
Fit bit is a present for my grandson 10 years old for Christmas so can’t say quality at this time but I’m sure any problems will be if any will be rectified promptly.
Thanks so much for your review.
I bought a watch for my granddaughter but her parents were unable to get it to work. I emailed FourFit and Customer Service replied immediately with helpful information. A couple more exchanges of emails (all replied with the same speed) and FourFit resolved the problem to my complete satisfaction. I soon received a video of my granddaughter happily racing around and checking her steps on her new watch. I do not hesitate to thoroughly recommend FourFit. Their after sales service is second to none.
Excellent customer service
Fantastic product great quality watch.
Fast and efficient service.
So good I bought 2 this time
Thanks
Customer service was very good. Had a problem with the watch but the customer service sorted us out with a full refund. Responded quickly by email.
I bought my 10 year old daughter a FourFit Mini2 for Christmas - she loved it, especially how it looked as it came with the funky dark pink strap. It was a bit fiddly connecting up the App, as it took me a while to figure out that the lead for linking the bluetooth connection is via the watch, rather than from my phone. But my daughter loved being able to track her activity, especially mapping her heartrate to exercise intensity and also the sleep tracker. The charger can be a bit difficult to access due to the tightness of the strap housing but overall I think this is a great little device, at a hugely competitive price. Recommended.

I see some negative comments below on customer service. I had the opposite experience, hugely positive and super-efficient. After 8 months of intensive (daily) use my daughter's device developed a fault. The FourFit Mini comes with a 12 month warranty, so I emailed customer service. The team were fantastic - responsive, engaged and efficient. I sent through a description of the problem, with photos, and they resolved it immediately. Hugely impressive and first-class service. My daughter is now wearing a replacement device and I will certainly plan to buy another one for the next daughter coming through.

Excellent customer service, speedy delivery although the item wasn’t suitable I can confirm that I received a full refund 4 days after returning it. This is a genuine review.
The first item did not work well but customer service was quick to respond and help to solve the issues. When the issues did not resolve they sent a new item out, which was an updated version. This item has worked well and we've had no issues.
I bought the tracker for my grandson for Xmas . It was scratched on arrival and didn’t hold its charge. I sent it back and to date have not received a refund despite several emails. I would never purchase from this
Company again . Surely this is against the law . To add insult they are now asking questions , how long did your refund take . It’s never arrived. What a joke
Terrible company!! Do not purchase anything from them as you will live to regret it, just as I have!!!!
Terrible company half these reviews are fake and dont make sense! Got a fit bit for my son it didnt fit no problem we sent back took a month to get refund had to email every week never got replied to ! Only after left bad review did we recieve it - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
Unthinkable.Highly recommended.
Delivery took a little longer than expected, but arrived in good condition and easy to setup.
Awesome product, very reasonable price and veryyyy fast deliver. I would highly recommend
FourFit is rated 3.66 based on 169 reviews