FourEyez Reviews

Health & Beauty
Glasses & Contacts
Health & Beauty
Glasses & Contacts

How would you rate FourEyez?

"So f#@+@ mad! Fake! Lost 30$, tracking thing sad packing over a month now, didnt answer on any mail or phone!!! Cant get refound or anything!"
Lisa-Jane Maynard
Verified Reviewer
"no email receipt with order number, tracking number hasnt updated, have not received my goods and they haven't replied to 3 of my emails FAKE FAKE FAKE"
"Been busying contact lenses for Halloween for over 6 years and NEVER had a problem. They always came on time and the lenses were so easy to use, never any tears, scuffs or missing pigment like I found with other suppliers."
"Fraud. Very quick to take your money. Currently going through a Paypal dispute. Fake UPS tracking number and a Tracking link that doesn't work! After sending numerous emails and using the websites help centre, I went back to Paypal to dispute the transaction. Foureyez were very quick to respond to Paypal, but not to me. A week later, the claim has been escalated. Stay away or get robbed!"
"avoid these scum like the plague ordered a pair of contacts never received them despite numerous emails and unanswered phone calls thieves!!!!!"
"There were problems with my order and not getting the correct item and as such I ca;lled and wrote them numerous emails with absolutely no reply. Disgustring avoid them"
"I wouldn't even rate this company 1 star because they aren't even worth that!!! I order a pair of contacts to wear on Halloween and they arrived 13 days late although they said 4-7 days delivery. Sent them back and I have never heard a word about my refund. I have emailed multiple times but by the looks of other reviews I won't be receiving mines either. Do not order from the 'company' they are complete crooks!!!!"
"Ordered 3 pairs of contacts for last Halloween, one pair ripped, one set was ripped, another set the colour did not match the description- these were sent back a got a refund and reordered. The replacements came 3. Weeks late and I returned for refund never to hear from them again, phones , emails & Facebook messages not answered, I tried to contact them for over a month and nothing. DO NOT USE"
"Never received the contact lenses it was stopped at customs with charges of £12 they did not refund money"
"Ordered lenses which then returned and never received refund....don't use"
"Never order from this site ,its been a monthnow i have ordered mine and i hope will never get it."
"I ordered 2 sets of contacts on 10/20/15 for Halloween and they did not get sent out until 10/22/15; therefore, I did not receive them until 2 days after Halloween. I sent them back unopened on 11/3/15 and asked for a refund. They received them on 11/9/15 (according to the USPS tracking number). I have emailed them several times and sent a message on their website twice and have not received any response or my REFUND!! I will never order from these guys and I wish I could get them off of the internet. They are THIEVES!!!"
Paul Dunford
Verified Reviewer
"Wish I'd never ordered from these people. As soon as I paid on their site with a debit card, I had fraud on my account. I'm convinced it was from using my card on this site. Also placed the order for two lenses A WEEK AGO and STILL waiting for the delivery. Have tried contacting them but no answer. Filled in a contact form for them to contact me within 24 hours and surprise surprise, 48 hours later and nothing! Avoid this company at all costs!!"
"Terrible. Their order confirmation did not reflect what I ordered. I emailed, called and sent a message through their online portal cancelling the order. The next day they sent another email saying my order was dispatched. The phone rang off the hook during their business hours. When I finally got someone on the phone, they said to just write return to sender and reorder what I wanted. When I went back to re-order, they stopped shipping to the US. Cheap contacts from a lousy business, you get what you pay for. After reading other reviews, it appears their contacts may damage my eyes. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!"
"Ordered 2 pairs of coloured contacts to wear on my sisters wedding. On the day of the wedding one pair of contact lenses had a tear on it, did not realise and when inserting into my eye the contact made my eye very irritated and red. Immediately removed the contact after further inspection i realised that the contact was damaged. My eye was red the whole morning, was very disappointed. I discarded the contact and later contacted foureyez who refused to accept responsibility. Was very dissapointed, should have stayed with my original supplier! Waste of money!"
"They 3 sets of contacts I ordered did not represent their photos and one tore when I opened the bottle. Cheaply made and color pigment is vague"
Jenifer201433
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a really bad experience with a pair of white out lenses I bought from Foureyez. I've used lenses for years and I know how to prepare and use them. After 2 hours, I noticed my lenses felt dry. I ended up in hospital because they had stuck to both of my eyes. The next few days were pure pain, I was told I was lucky to have not got ulcers and lost my vision. Buy with caution over the internet - the quality isn't as regulated as it is in the big high-street stores - and this company does not provide quality. Your vision is too important and I nearly lost mine because of a cheap, unsafe product!"
FourEyez is rated 1.24 based on 17 reviews