Fotosense Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy

"Fotosense came up trumps with a rapid delivery eventually after a website problem that prevented an order acknowledgement from being sent. Not good when you've just spent a lot of money! All sorted with a phone call in the end."
"Great products and price but found ordering tedius!!"
"Great binoculars at a competitive price. Only problem I had was it says you can deliver to a post office but there was no individual post office choice option on the delivery details page so I had to type in the post office address when I went to pick it up there was no name on the parcel, luckily my branch is a small village branch had it been a big town branch I don’t think they would have given it to me!"
"Compact binoculars at competitive price, promptly delivered."
"a bit of a mix up with my order,which they soon sorted out. very fast service, i will use them again."
"Product was as described but did not arrive at time specified in email but only one day late I can accept that, would certainly buy from them again"
"This a present for my son in law. He chose it so I think he will be pleased with product. I have not seen it as sent directly to him"
"Good service overall, but there was a fair bit of a delay with delivery, because of some issue with stock. Would have given 5 stars had it not been for this delay, but nice to use a non-Amazon company."
"The camera arrived in good time and as specified."
"Great product but slow delivery. Would have helped to ge told when ordering if something is out of stock."
"Good all round service with a good price with the discount code."
"The product I purchased was as I expected appears to be far more versatile and comfortable than the one it has replaced. Delivery was within their proposed time frame of 3-5 working days, however, what I didn’t realise that it 3-4 days prepare my purchase ready for shipping. This seems unusual when compared to other providers."
"Nowhere in any shops can I get 35mm films this cheap. Got them next day too"
"Excellent service, good value!"
"Very good service. I am dropping a star as the item I wanted was not in stock and this was only highlighted to me after I purchased but this is more of a online issue rather than customer service. I was called the next day and lady explained, and offered my order in a different colour as a good will gesture I was surprised to find two extra camera reels (which are quite expensive on there own) with my delivery, so this was handled perfectly. Would definitely use Fotosense again."
"The product a Vanguard camera bag arrived within a few days and was as described. It was the best price I could find on the internet"
"Ordered films and recieved in excellent packing good value would recommend"
"Very good seller and products at good price! Slight 1 week held up due to Christmas orders. Contacted the company via online chat and they were extremely helpful. The staff informed me of the order status, and upgraded my order to next day delivery due to the hold up. Then followed up by a HUMAN confirmation email. Thanks!"
"All was good but couldn’t track the item to anticipate deliver."
"I'm no expert, and it's my first time using a star filter, but having pleasing results. Construction is rather basic, but good value."
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,637 reviews