Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
I received no communication at all regarding my purchase. Other than a request for a review. Not even confirmation of my order! I paid for next day delivery before 10am, it didn’t arrive so I left on my trip without it. I wish to return the product but there is no returns form or any advice, I certainly would not recommend this company
AVOID AT ALL COST! I purchased the Peak Design Everyday 30L backpack from this website and it has been one of the worst experiences ever. The backpack took a whole 20 days to arrive! Apparently, there was a stocking issue (even though the website continued to say 'in-stock'). However, there was absolutely no communication from the customer services team to let me know of the delay. I had to chase them to receive a response and if I hadn't been persistent, I wonder whether I'd have gotten any indication of the delay at all or even my product. The backpack itself is wonderful but this website and its customer service is appalling and must be avoided!
Made an order on the 26th and have only just received it on the 12th even though delivery was 3-5 day. Will not order from Fotosensr again.
Appalling service. Item was supposed to be in stock and have one dispatch. They took the money, but so far have not dispatched item and won't answer my emails. I'd rather pay a little extra and deal with a trustworthy supplier.
I ordered on 10 December and I haven’t received a delivery. Your first email stated I would receive an email when the goods were dispatched, with a tracking number. I haven’t received this either so at the moment very concerned
Wrong goods delivered, still trying to get resolution after a month. Customer service now gone quiet after many broken promises and changes of story. Never again.
Wrong goods delivered. No answer to demand. 100% Ignoration.
If it wasn't for Holly I'd be leaving a detailed review but to avoid disappointment don't use these guys
Je suis inquiet je n'ai toujours pas reçu ma commande. Donc inutile de vous dire que je ne suis pas satisfait.
I haven't received my order!!!
I ordered a christmas present and am still waiting! I sent an email last week but have not had a reply
Terrible service and lies!!1 they took my money and THEY offered me a delivery to my work place!! then they lied and said MY bank has asked for me to verify!! they did not!! i told them this is for my daughter who i see once a week and its a small order i do not want to let her down and then they wanted my work number saying they do not need to call just need the number! then they said they need to call my work! all over a small order making me jump through hoops and to top it off my daughter wont have her product as i do not see her all the time she has to wait! very very disappointing to say the least with this companies lies!
You kept asking me to review you. I dont want to review everything. So now I think you're rubbish and there's no amount of customer service that can change that.
Binoculars paid a week ago, but not even an order confirmation has come!
I was sent a faulty camera after waiting twice the quoted shipping period, I have a feeling that this was a refurb/return as there were no manuals at all. After contacting Fotosense by email on more than 3 occasions I still had to phone and demand my money back. Comunication was pathetic, how Fotosense are still in bussiness mistifies me. I'm still waiting for my return postage fee of £8.55, but I don't hold out much chance. I ended up going to a large supplier, service excellent, speed of delivery electric, you could learn a thing or two!
I paid nearly £5 for 1st class postage but it took them 3 working days to dispatch it. Ordered it Wednesday afternoon and received it the following Tuesday.
They didn't , just wasted my time will not be using again
Ordered a buckshot speaker it never arrived, no information whatsoever then sent an email asking me to review there service!
Not received delivery yet and was told it was shipped on the 12th June. Was told it was 3-5 day delivery. Still not received my product and it has been 8 days....
It was dispatched way too late
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,671 reviews