Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
Good value The Binoculars arrived in good time and order
Prompt service, good price and good quality product. Would recommend this company
Very prompt response and the item arrived as quickly as could be expected.
I would recommend this company without hesitation and will use them again.
Have bought two camera cases from here. Excellent prices, and very fast delivery. Would use again.
So easy and an efficient process, great products to purchase.
I was very impressed with the prices at Fotosense. I had a very useful conversation with a young lady before deciding which scope to buy. She answered all of my questions and did not try to influence me to buy a more expensive model. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and the service that I received.
Very good presales support and willing to create an attractive package offer. And not to forget their 3 years support. Less than a week delivery to Denmark. Will be glad to do business with Fotosense again.
Typical Peak Design Quality. Not had time to use strap yet as I am waiting on other Peak Design products. Really good communication with Fotosense via their live chat. Delivery couldn't be any better. I would definitely recommend and use this seller again.
Bought binoculars for husband's birthday and he loves them. Great customer service and delivered very promptly.
Best price for the equipment I wanted and good service
First class product, service, delivery and price - Vortex Viper 8x42 binoculars.
Was a satisfied customer of Fotosense a few years ago. Bought a Kenro KFL101 Speedflash recently for my Canon EOS dslr. Very good price (cheaper than Amazon). Quick 48 hour delivery. Item was well packaged and as described. Very pleased with the product and service. Have no hesitation in using Fotosense again. Excellent.
Good choice with great prices. I liked the free postage and the little gift.
I'm very happy with my Manfrotto Bumblebee M10 bag, it was delivered in 48 hours free and was £44 cheaper than other leading internet retailers..
Good efficient reliable
Great service and pleased with the product
Ordered product and it arrived. Brilliant
Wanted a spotting scope before going on holiday. Phoned for advice and very competent and helpful response so placed order for next day before 9 delivery. Arrived at 8am. Price best available and service to match!
The camera I purchased was competitively priced and the delivery time stated was achieved. Very happy withe the whole experience. Thank you
Stool was exactly as described and came with a bag. Delighted with my purchase.
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,678 reviews