Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
Wanted a spotting scope before going on holiday. Phoned for advice and very competent and helpful response so placed order for next day before 9 delivery. Arrived at 8am. Price best available and service to match!
The camera I purchased was competitively priced and the delivery time stated was achieved. Very happy withe the whole experience. Thank you
Stool was exactly as described and came with a bag. Delighted with my purchase.
Easy to use wed site . My order arrived on time and as described.
quick delivery!!
Very easy company to deal with and helpful too.
Excellent service!
Very Happy No Complaints
Good communication and very helpful when I expressed concerns over delivery times. Best price out there for Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ200. Second time I have used the company and would certainly use again in the future.
First time I have used Fotosense, better price then Amazon for this item and very quickly sent despite choosing the free postage option. Won't be the last time I use Fotosense.
I ordered five Kodak single-use cameras. The price was very reasonable (cheaper than Amazon!) and I was happy with the promise of free delivery in 3-5 working days. I was delighted when, to my surprise, the cameras were delivered the very next day! I would give six stars if I could!!
camera arrived on day stated as purchase was preorder. Fotosense were very helpful with all enquires. would recommend
I bought a 3 legged thing leo from Fotosense. They offered the best price around, by far. Communications were first class, although all emails went to spam for some reason. Delivery was prompt and the item was well packed. All in all, a first class supplier.
Very happy with the service, item arrived as expected and would be happy to recommend.
Excellent binoculars and very helpful staff .... Quick efficient service ....
Despite some problems with internet connections the service is truly very good indeed with very personable response, many thanks
Excellent service. The camera strap was as described. delivery was outstanding and free. The purchase was ordered lunch time on day one and it arrived 10.30 day two, this was the up to five days option. So well done FotoSense and well done RoyalMail.
Ordered and received within 2days great service and product!
A great website which sells good quality makes at a very good price. I bought a camera bag as a present.
Fast delivery, great light and excellent price. 1st rate service. Will definitely use again. Many thanks
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,637 reviews