Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
Top Class service. Couldn’t recommend enough. Special thanks to Holly Phil
I wanted Hawke frontier ED x binoculars so I reviewed all prices. Fotosense were the best on price.
Fotosense had the item I wanted and at the cheapest price, too. Delivery was free and the item arrived ahead of the expected delivery date. I could not have asked for more.
a bit of a mix up with my order,which they soon sorted out. very fast service, i will use them again.
Bought a lense. After 3 days they said it wasn't in stock and would take a couple of weeks. I asked for a refund....twice...by email. I got on the phone for a refund and had my lense 2 days later. WTF ?
The Peak Design strap is very flexible and I can move it from my Sony camera to Sony lens very easily & quickly. Good price, very fast delivery - excellent service.
Excellent customer service. Thank you.
Great price, and an extra 5% on top for June, beat most online sellers easily. Delivery was within 48 hrs no issues at all. Communication was great!
Product was as described but did not arrive at time specified in email but only one day late I can accept that, would certainly buy from them again
This a present for my son in law. He chose it so I think he will be pleased with product. I have not seen it as sent directly to him
What can I say, except that there is always a good response from Fotosense with the item being well packed. Item ordered and shipped Friday and delivered on Monday having a requested a second class, 3 - 5 day delivery. Excellent service!
Great speed of service & reasonable pricing. Wouldn’t regret my purchase as was best to be found.
Good value The Binoculars arrived in good time and order
Good service overall, but there was a fair bit of a delay with delivery, because of some issue with stock. Would have given 5 stars had it not been for this delay, but nice to use a non-Amazon company.
Prompt service, good price and good quality product. Would recommend this company
Very prompt response and the item arrived as quickly as could be expected. I would recommend this company without hesitation and will use them again. Thank you
Have bought two camera cases from here. Excellent prices, and very fast delivery. Would use again.
So easy and an efficient process, great products to purchase.
I was very impressed with the prices at Fotosense. I had a very useful conversation with a young lady before deciding which scope to buy. She answered all of my questions and did not try to influence me to buy a more expensive model. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and the service that I received.
Very good presales support and willing to create an attractive package offer. And not to forget their 3 years support. Less than a week delivery to Denmark. Will be glad to do business with Fotosense again.
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,637 reviews