Fotosense Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

How would you rate Fotosense ?

"Excellent service from this company. Will definitely use again 👍"
"Ordered camera bag and was delivered within 36 hours unbelievable will be using Fotosense again great service Thanks"
"Excellent prices - very fast dispatch and delivery."
"VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH I WILL RETURN."
"My son is delighted with the camera which I gave him as a gift. My only criticism would be that it is heavier than his previous Lumix cameras. It was delivered on time as promised"
"Great service Fotosense.well pleased"
"Really pleased with goods, easy to order, delivered promptly and trackable too. Impressed :-)"
"I ordered a messenger bag for some camera equipment late one Monday night. It was with me by Friday. The price was competitive, and the charge for optional first class delivery very reasonable. I would be very happy to use this company again if they have what I need."
"I can't make a review because the outfit is for my granddaughter's 5th birthday on the 8th, which is the last day of returns...not the best option!"
"Great product and great service. Thank you."
"The staff are friendly and helpful and prices are competitive. Hope that Panasonic Lumix are as good with the "cash back!". I can fully recommend Fotosense."
"Thanks for excellent service throughout the sale. I purchased a Pro Video camera and it was expected and the follow up communication was great,. Thank you."
"Excellent Service, fast delivery more then happy thank you"
"good and informative"
"Excellent price, excellent delivery, what more could you want"
"Competitively priced, prompt delivery and caring customer service. Many thanks."
"First Class service First time I've Fotosense, Holly is amazing providing friendly and professional advise and service. They are Favourite Supplier and recommend them 100%"
"Ordered on-line but also spoke to Holly to check on availability/delivery who was very helpful. Camera arrived in good time with everything in order."
"All good"
"Very friendly customer service"
Fotosense is rated 4.72 based on 3,377 reviews