Fotosense Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy

"Great price, fast delivery, and the exact item described. What should I complain?"
Posted 25 minutes ago
"Bought a pair of binoculars. Received them very quickly. Very happy with the price and the service. Thanks you!"
"Binoculars arrived very promptly at a great price. Will use Fotosense again"
"Excellent customer service, great communication. Good price."
"Excellent service and communications"
"Excellent price, excellent service, excellent product."
"Great customer support. I received my order next day delivery as advertised."
"Good service. Quick and friendly response when contacted regarding order. Very helpful"
"Both prompt in getting my scope delivered and at a very competitive price. Thank you. Great service"
"Very good quality and fits perfectly. It will make bird watching a lot easier using the tripod."
"This was the easiest purchase I've made in a while. I had already researched spotting scopes and decided on the Hawke but footsense were offering the scope for by far the best price. It came in 2 days 1 day less than promised."
"Found the item we were looking for at a great price. Ordering was easy and delivery was excellent. Would highly recommend Fotosense as a go to company for any optical items you are looking for."
"Excellent service at a competitive price."
"Item was dispatched the day after ordering and arrived within a few days. I was disappointed that the tracking number supplied was incorrect so I was unable to follow it's progress. This meant a trip to the local delivery mail office because I wasn't in at the time delivery was attempted. Very pleased with the spotting scope that I ordered though."
"Very good service, online ordering is quick & easy. Good price & prompt delivery."
"very pleased with my binoculars delivered promptly good price would recommend this company"
"Speedy delivery, competitive prices."
"Great service but watch the delivery options and read them they are a little confusing. But other than that a pleasure to deal with even customer help Line Who checked my order and delivery times went above and beyond to help me as i had selected the wrong delivery option and needed the camera before departing on my holiday I wouldn't hesitate in using this company again"
"Speedy delivery of good product at competitive price"
"Good service and price. Good having been able to track delivery."
Fotosense is rated 4.72 based on 3,419 reviews