Fotosense Reviews

2,874 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01204532325

taff@fotosense.co.uk

How would you rate Fotosense?

John Gostelow
Verified Buyer

My original order did not arrive but a replacement one arrived the day after I contacted Fotosense.
Verified Buyer

Good price, good service received quickly
Emma Jones
Verified Buyer

Great pricing, speedy delivery - win win.
Verified Buyer

Very fast free delivery, item very well priced, excellent service overall!
Stephen McIntosh
Verified Buyer

Great price, prompt delivery.
Glyn Rogers
Verified Buyer

I made a purchase as a gift, however it was unwanted. After contacting fotoSense, they provided me with the return details, and after the item was returned the refund was completed the same day. They communicated very well via email. I will bear them in mind if I make a future purchase. The reason I went to them in the first place was the competitive price.
Verified Buyer

Nice, clear and user-friendly website with fair prices for quality products.
Jason Peacock

Fast delivery thanks
MR M BUTANI
Verified Buyer

Very competitive price with next day free delivery, and the camera comes with free extended 3-year warranty. Prompt reply to the query raised after delivery. Very pleased with the product and service.
Peter Lester
Verified Buyer

My order was filled fairly promptly and was received in good order and condition.
Mike MacNamee
Verified Buyer

Rapid service. Easily navigable website. Keen prices.
Charles Porter
Verified Buyer

Purchased RSPB binoculars for a significantly lower price than was being asked by RSPB who were not prepared to offer any discount on 2 pairs. They were surprised that another dealer was selling these as they are supposed to be exclusive to the RSPB!
Colin Dove
Verified Buyer

I had to make two phone calls to ask why there was a delay. The first person promised to email me but didn't. The second suggested I had a different colour and it might come sooner but I was not originally offered an option. The original arrangement was that I would receive an email to advise me when the article was despatched. I didn't! There were no instructions to tell me how to replace the defective part of my tripod and replace it with the new. The only upside is that I at last have a functioning tripod.
Reij Rosvall

customer service 5
speed 4
Christopher Dixon
Verified Buyer

You could not ask for more the product was first class and the customer service was brilliant very highly recomended
Andrew Wilson
Verified Buyer

Fotosense would have been closed by the time I arrived but special arrangements were made in order for me to pick up the flash gun I needed that evening from an agreed location. The shop could not have been more accommodating and are competitively priced
John Rose

goods arrived JUST in time
Francois Bartoli
Verified Buyer

The camera model that I wanted was shown as available on their website while it was actually out of order. I have first been told that it will arrive within a month then 2 weeks later, I called back and I have been told exactly the same which mean one more month to wait. After a month and a half I finally receive the camera. I put two stars, one for the kindness of the hotline lady, another one for the great packing of the parcel.
Carlos Franco
Verified Buyer

I bought a bag from them 2 days before traveling. The item had the best price I could find online, the costumer service chat was GREAT and I receive my item the next day. Can't recommend enough.
Martyn Dalby