Fotosense Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

How would you rate Fotosense ?

Rose Reilly
Verified Buyer
"I purchased 5 twin packs film for instax 300 wide camera. Price was excellent, free delivery which was very prompt and items well packed, also easy to order"
"The frames where cut and where easy to put together."
Steven Hoye
Verified Buyer
"Such very helpful advise when I was buying a pair of binoculars. Very knowledgeable and cleared up some things I was not sure of, would definitely buy again from Fotosense and highly recommend them."
Elizabeth Arosa
Verified Buyer
"I had two orders sent to Spain, the first one came very late but I know it wasn't their fault, 3legged thing had a problem with their stock. The second order took the it should so no problems at all. Holly is very profesional and helpful, and by all the comments I have read about her, she clearly diserves a salary increase :)"
Michael Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. I accidentally purchased 2 items the same, but didn’t realise till a couple of days later. The customer service team found the package prior to shipping, and due to the delay this caused upgraded my delivery so I wasn’t waiting any longer than the original order would have arrived. Many thanks to all concerned."
James Avery
Verified Buyer
"Great comms and quality product"
"Great service.Quick delivery . I certainly will use them again Thanks"
"Tried this out yesterday for a couple of hours and found it comfortable. In order to extend the legs you have to pull them out until two red plastic nodules click into place into two small holes. One of the legs was difficult to click open and click close."
"I had a small issue with an incorrect order. It was not an issue and was dealt with immediatly by fotosense who went out of their way to make sure I was happy and had the issue resolved. I did read an online review about unsatisfactoy customer service but can assure anybody that the servise I recieved was impecable. I will hapily use you guys again, thanks!!"
Glen Harbott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from the moment I placed my order. Fotosense had the best price and the camera arrived promptly. Holly was very friendly and efficient. Will definitely use Fotosense again."
Boonyanuch Krikun
Verified Buyer
"FAST delivery and the instax album was nice with good price"
Joe Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website meant that my business cards came together in no time, followed by an efficient delivery in only a couple of days. Highly recommend Fotosense to anyone else looking for a straightforward and cost effective way to boost business profiles and other PR generally"
William Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Good advice from the staff and a prompt delivery."
Didier AYMARD
Verified Buyer
"I'm Didier from FRANCE. The business with Fotosense have been a very good experience. Prices and contacts : 10/10 ! Thank you !"
"Spoke to Holly to ensure 234RC Manfrotto head was in stock before ordering. She was most helpful and friendly. Delivery of the monopod head was extremely prompt."
Sunit Sandhu
Verified Buyer
"Got the cameras on time. Good service"
"Customer service was fantastic. Helped me by speeding up the expected delivery date and keeping me informed throughout."
Tim Eldridge
Verified Buyer
"Clear website, low prices, prompt delivery"
Mike Johnson
"Delivered on time"
"Quick delivery good price"
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,275 reviews