Fotosense Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

How would you rate Fotosense ?

"Clear communications, fast delivery and good price"
"Prompt and efficient service."
"First rate service. Keen prices, ultra fast delivery. Perfect. Will look forward to ordering from them again"
"I recently ordered a Panasonic Lumix from Fotosense at a very good price. The Company's handling of the order and delivery of the camera was fast and efficient. Thank you Fotosense. John S."
"I purchased a binocular from Fotosence but found it unsuitable to me due to my unsteady hand movement. I was pleased that it was returned without any problem since there wasn't any fault with the instrument. Thanks. J.Wingett"
"Excellent value manfrotto tripod and head. Ordered late on Wednesday night, order processed 9 o'clock next morning and delivered next day 100,% satisfied and certainly would use fotosense again Well done Fotosense πŸ˜€"
"I wanted the product quickly so called to confirm if it was definitely in stock, received phone call back in 5 minutes to confirm it was, great customer service, order arrived quickly, would use Fotosense again."
"Very happy with their service would certainly deal with them again."
"Staff very helpful with advise on extras for camcorder purchased, also helpful with links to Parcelforce website when link given by Parcelforce just gave a blank screen. 10/10."
"The case supplied for the Lumix FZ-80 was very good quality and dispatched quickly."
"Credit where credits due. Great product ( binnoculars )at a good price and best of all, a quick response to my questions and good practical help. Would definitely use Fotosense again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks.."
"A first class service delivering good quality fresh film in quick time."
"Very pleased with the service. Items received the very next day"
"Phoned up to ask a couple of questions about a Panasonic VW-ACT380 Camcorder Accessory Kit. Specifically wanted to know a) if the 380 battery was the most up-to-date, as some older versions appeared not to work with the HC-VXF1 Camcorder I was interested in - was told the battery in this kit was the most up-to-date; and b) if the plug in this kit was a British one, or a European one (as the kit sold on Amazon came with the European plug) - was told this one came with the British plug. Based on the above, I ordered the accessory kit. I also ordered the camcorder from Fotosense, as they were selling it cheaper than elsewhere and they are a recognised retailer for the current Panasonic cash back offer. The camera and accessory kit arrived in a timely fashion, but I was frustrated that the plug for the battery charger in the accessory kit was, in fact, the European one. I phoned up to sort this out and Fotosense apologised and immediately sent out a British adapter plug, to use with the battery charger. The battery in the accessory kit was the most up-to-date and works fine with the camcorder, which is excellent. Overall, good and friendly customer service, pricing very good, only lost one star because of initially being sent a European plug, despite specifically asking about this in the first instance. Would buy from this retailer again."
"Fotosense prices a highly competitive. Ordering on line was simple. When the transaction seemed to fail to complete, I phoned the company and spoke to a very helpful lady who told me that it had all gone through and she had already forwarded my order for processing and sent me a confirmation e-mail. The films duly arrived a couple of days later, suitably packaged. All in all a first class service."
"Excellent service. Very quick delivery.Goods as described. I have previously purchased from this company and received the same standard of service."
"Can't fault the service and speed of delivery, thank you πŸ™‚"
"Placed order online and it was easy and efficient. Delivery was with Royal Mail and I was given a tracking number, but this was not valid. However my order had been posted first class untracked and it arrived in 2 days without problems. Excellent. Will buy again from Fotosense"
"Bought some Viking binoculars last week - v good price and received within 48 hours. Helpline operator well informed and very helpful."
"This is the first time I have bought anything from Fotosense and it was a small item (a tripod plate). OK it arrived a bit later than I expected however it was well packed, in good condition and that’s all I could ask for. When I e mailed them asking about delivery I got a very polite response indication expected delivery time which proved about right. Will certainly check out the site for other stuff."
Fotosense is rated 4.72 based on 3,332 reviews