Fotosense Reviews

Kai Chun Shiu

Very good
Alison Betts
Verified Buyer

Prompt & efficient service. My camera arrived well packaged and on the date I was advised. Good communication too. Very happy!
Verified Buyer

Item was displayed as in stock and ready for next day delivery.
However, my order was delayed and I received no notification about the delay whatsoever. After calling several times I realised that the item was not really in stock and the store had to wait for delivery.
The telephone support was very helpful and they upgraded the delivery to next-day, hence the extra star. However, I think the fact that they didn't have the item in stock was misleading and I lost the opportunity to have the item on a trip (buying from another online store).
If I were to order again I would call first to ensure availability.
Verified Buyer

Item as described delivered promptly
Verified Buyer

Good service with free delivery.
Ellie Sandall
Verified Buyer

Not used the film for my camera yet, however the film was cheap and it arrived fast.
Verified Buyer

Sony camera case was as described and arrived very promptly nice product
Colin Atkinson
Verified Buyer

Good choice of product and excellent value. East site to navigate and order plus delivery very prompt and Royal Mail tracked

Great item, great price.
Rich Broadbent
Verified Buyer

Having ordered the wrong kit by accident, Fotosense went above and beyond to help with the return and subsequent replacements (even offering to help out with problems from my couriers 'Parcel Monkey'). I can highly recommend Fotosense. And suggested all avoid Parcel Monkey.
Andrew Smith
Verified Buyer

The online ordering process was very simple and my new camera arrived the next day despite me selecting the free delivery option. Excellent service.
Verified Buyer

I am really happy with the product and the price. However when I ordered my tripod, the website gave me the impression it was in stock. After placing the order, I then got an email saying delivery would be delayed. Which was a bit of an inconvenience as I was planning on taking my tripod with me on holiday. Being a little clearer on delivery times would of been worthwhile in setting my expectations.
David Symonds
Verified Buyer

The item I ordered was quickly delivered and as described. Couldn't fault the speedy service.
Simon Milner
Verified Buyer

I bought a filter for a decent price, delivered quickly well packed.
Verified Buyer

Great service, good communication about the purchase and delivery schedule. Fast and efficient. Would recommend.
John Macfarlane
Verified Buyer

Great product at a great price! Fast delivery too.
Verified Buyer

received the goods in excellent condition
Verified Buyer

Free postage, well packaged, and arrived well before it was meant to! Very happy customer!
Peter Jones
Verified Buyer

Great range of products at good prices with fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Estimated delivery was end February, however the items were delivered early Feb. Fotosense kept me informed.
Fotosense is rated 4.72 based on 2,758 reviews