Fotosense Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy

"Ordered online, all went well with prompt and well packaged delivery. A good experience overall hence the five star rating."
"Great products and price but found ordering tedius!!"
"I ordered a Lowepro camera bag from Fotosense. The pricing was extremely competitive and the addition of an extra 5% off was very nice too. I used the free postage element and was expecting a much longer wait. As it turned out the bag arrived very quickly,3-4 days after ordering. Well packaged and a smooth transaction. Will definitely look to buy again."
"Excellent prompt delivery and well packaged"
"Excellent product, brilliant price, prompt delivery would highly recommend and would definately use again."
"fotosense is a very good internet shop with great prices on many items and service to match. Alterations to my order where listened to and and attended to straight away. Thank you. Martinus Bojen"
"Right goods, right price, speedily dispatched, timely delivery."
"Although I’ve tried them, albeit in a shopping mall, the write up about them was another reason for buying the binoculars, I have only used my Hawk Endurance 8x42 binoculars once since buying them from Fotosense recently. I took them out the next day and was not disappointed with them, they were very good easy to set up and sharp images, although a little heavier than I thought ,the wide neoprene strap takes away that weight round your neck and leaves them quite comfortable to carry. Fotosense were good to deal with, I ordered them online Sunday evening they were dispatched Monday and they emailed to thank me for using them and that my binoculars would arrive Wednesday, and they did, sent via Royal Mail signed 48hr. I also saved 5% plus early delivery than stated 7-10 days. All in all a good company to deal with, well made and designed binoculars with excellent optics. It’s good to use a local supplier as well, they’re about 12 miles from where I live, in Lancashire."
"Purchased a Panasonic hc-vxf1 camcorder from Fotosense...Terrific service, delivered next day as promised and Cheaper than anywhere else....super service allround...would highly recommend....Rob"
"Very speedy delivery, and the binocular I bought was very well-packaged. I was very pleased to receive a free lens-cleaning kit (a very nice microfibre cloth and a large spray bottle of lens-cleaning fluid) with my purchase. They seem to have a good returns policy too, although I haven't needed to use it."
"Hi, order 2 Brompton bike cover, and arrived within a couple of days. Superb service. Thank you very much. PS. I very rarely leave reviews, but this is given me great pleasure."
"Backpack delivered quickly and efficiently. Excellent service"
"Great service. Good price."
"Very happy with the price, the product and fast delivery even though I chose the free option. Thanks"
"great service price and delivery manfrotto befree gt tripod ."
"Great service competitive prices and prompt delivery. They are my first choice supplier"
"I recently purchased an ONA Prince truffle leather camera bag from Fotosense. The bag arrived within 2 days via tracked mail. I am absolutely delighted with the bag and the service both exceeded my expectations. I would recommend the ONA bag (the quality is amazing) and Fotosense, good job guys !"
"Well packed binoculars, the best price I could find online"
"These guys were great; there was a packing error in the warehouse and i was sent the wrong product. They immediately dispatched the correct replacement item, they refunded the postage and checked in with me to make sure everything was rectified. Excellent and polite customer service, and at keen prices. Recommended."
"Great price, dispatched very quickly and arrived within 2 days. A++ Will definitely purchase from FotoSense again!!"
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,631 reviews