Fotosense Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

How would you rate Fotosense ?

Douglas Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Manfrotto carbon fibre tripod with ballhead at best price to be found online. Express delivery included at no extra cost. Will certainly buy from this company again. Great service & highly recommended"
"Very quick delivery, excellent price and fantastic product."
John Littlehailes
Verified Buyer
"Fotosense provided me with high quality equipment, more promptly than I realistically expected, and at good value."
Neil Macmillan
Verified Buyer
"Quick dispatch & a very cheap price on the Manfrotto product I was looking for :)"
"Super quick! Item was dispatched the same day and received the next without having to pay extortionate delivery fees. The item was as advertised, and well wrapped. Website needs a bit of love but it's all there!"
Michael BLACKMAN
Verified Buyer
"Service provided was very good."
David Rubin
Verified Buyer
"great service! great price!"
Gerard Hearne
Verified Buyer
"The product and price were fine, but the delivery was a bit slow. The despatch and shipping times are ambiguous and confusing."
Terry Chambers
Verified Buyer
"I first came across Fotosense on the 'Idealo' price comparison website where they were top of the list with the most competitive pricing on an expensive carbon fibre tripod. When I telephoned for help Holly was very well informed and most obliging with advice on technical specifications and a current cashback offer. This offer combined with a promotion by Fotosense meant I could have my carbon fibre tripod for less than half the price of more high profile names. Even though I couldn't get to their showroom in Preston I felt that Holly still gave me the quality of service we used to enjoy from our local camera shop. I can highly recommend Fotosense."
"Very good price and delivery timescale. Would definitely use this company again. Telephone help also good."
Louise Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery. Email updates on where the items where. Very easy"
George Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Just like as described. Excellent product. Will use this company again."
"Quick delivery. Happy with product."
"It took a while for them to get back to me to refund me my shipping cost but true to their word they did."
Simon Barr
Verified Buyer
"The item ordered wasn't in stock - Holly phoned immediately and gave me really good advice which lead to me having a much better product for not much more money. She was very professional and really polite. The items were well packaged and arrived quickly. A real pleasure dealing with them. Thank you!"
Russell Baston
Verified Buyer
"The item, fairly specialised filter, Hoya uv/ir cut filter (77mm), was, in stock, at a very good price and was delivered in a couple of days."
Carlos Sampaio
Verified Buyer
"Fotosense responded promptly to my request contemplating Portugal in its addressees which was not originally planned. On the other hand, items are perfect. Thanks and best wishes"
Barry Scofield
Verified Buyer
"Great efficient and very pleasant service."
"Amazing product and fast delivery"
"Filter for camera as ordered arrived promptly"
Fotosense is rated 4.72 based on 3,306 reviews