Fotosense Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

How would you rate Fotosense?

Andrew Neale
Verified Buyer

Best price.Delivered quickly.Very pleased.Only downer is if you do want to return something its not made easy.Would recommend.
Carl Harmer
Verified Buyer

I was sent a faulty camera after waiting twice the quoted shipping period, I have a feeling that this was a refurb/return as there were no manuals at all. After contacting Fotosense by email on more than 3 occasions I still had to phone and demand my money back. Comunication was pathetic, how Fotosense are still in bussiness mistifies me. I'm still waiting for my return postage fee of £8.55, but I don't hold out much chance. I ended up going to a large supplier, service excellent, speed of delivery electric, you could learn a thing or two!
Verified Buyer

Best price on web and fast delivery , excellent
Steve Pearce

Excellent price and service
Richard Thomas
Verified Buyer

Item I ordered was a great price, despatched and delivered earlier than expected, so overall a really good hassle free experience. I would definitely use them again. Recommended.
Verified Buyer

The Telephone helpline was very useful to provide additional information that I needed to make a decision on which size of camera bag would best suit my needs and after I placed the order on line the item was despatched the same day.
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and good price
PAUL BEAUMONT
Verified Buyer

The website is clear and easy to navigate as is the checkout procedure.
The camera was dispatched the same day I paid and was delivered within a couple of days. I was kept informed by email of it's progress and delivery date.
The camera was the best price I could find and included an extended warranty.
All in all a very pleasant on line experience.
I will not hesitate to use again and fully recommend Fotosense.
Thank you.
A F Bown
Verified Buyer

Great value and very quick service.

Great product and delivery. Definitely will use again . Many thanks
Dave Playford
Verified Buyer

Good price and excellent delivery time
Lucy Ross
Verified Buyer

Easy to order. They had exactly what I wanted at a competitive price and it was delivered quickly. What more can you ask for?
David Leach
Verified Buyer

Very good price and super quick delivery, many thanks.
Don Barrett
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and good value.
My only criticism is that I did not receive email confirmation of the order and had difficulty getting your system to accept the order.
Kimberlay Grand

Great service :)
Paul Fawcett
Verified Buyer

Great comms and delivery service !
Alan Evans
Verified Buyer

Fotosense took my order and shipped it straight away, it was well protected and well packed.
It is a shame that Royal Mail failed to honour they commitment for next day delivery, by claiming the parcel was badly addressed when it was not, I did recieve my Binoculars a day later than promised but that was all down to Royal Mail.
Lindsey Johns
Verified Buyer

Really great prices and swift efficient service!
Verified Buyer

The ease of ordering and the delivery was very quick
Stephen Gibbs