Fotosense Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy

"Have bought two camera cases from here. Excellent prices, and very fast delivery. Would use again."
"So easy and an efficient process, great products to purchase."
"I was very impressed with the prices at Fotosense. I had a very useful conversation with a young lady before deciding which scope to buy. She answered all of my questions and did not try to influence me to buy a more expensive model. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and the service that I received."
"Very good presales support and willing to create an attractive package offer. And not to forget their 3 years support. Less than a week delivery to Denmark. Will be glad to do business with Fotosense again."
"Typical Peak Design Quality. Not had time to use strap yet as I am waiting on other Peak Design products. Really good communication with Fotosense via their live chat. Delivery couldn't be any better. I would definitely recommend and use this seller again."
"Ordered with a delivery of 3-5 days, after 6 days I was about to contact them to find out where my item had got to, when I received an "Item Despatched" email. Item did arrive the next day but I wouldn't exactly class this as a 3-5 day delivery. Items as described."
"The camera arrived in good time and as specified."
"Bought binoculars for husband's birthday and he loves them. Great customer service and delivered very promptly."
"Very slow delivery"
"Best price for the equipment I wanted and good service"
"First class product, service, delivery and price - Vortex Viper 8x42 binoculars."
"Was a satisfied customer of Fotosense a few years ago. Bought a Kenro KFL101 Speedflash recently for my Canon EOS dslr. Very good price (cheaper than Amazon). Quick 48 hour delivery. Item was well packaged and as described. Very pleased with the product and service. Have no hesitation in using Fotosense again. Excellent."
"Good choice with great prices. I liked the free postage and the little gift."
"Great product but slow delivery. Would have helped to ge told when ordering if something is out of stock."
"I'm very happy with my Manfrotto Bumblebee M10 bag, it was delivered in 48 hours free and was £44 cheaper than other leading internet retailers.."
"Good efficient reliable"
"Great service and pleased with the product"
"Good all round service with a good price with the discount code."
"Ordered product and it arrived. Brilliant"
"Wanted a spotting scope before going on holiday. Phoned for advice and very competent and helpful response so placed order for next day before 9 delivery. Arrived at 8am. Price best available and service to match!"
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,581 reviews