ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Very serious and fast service
Everything was good
Fast, perfect service and delivery to the EU of Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Kids UK version. Highly recommended.
You are my angel love your amazing quick service thanks guy’s keep safe always
My first time using this service was seemless! The turnaround time from when they received my package to when they shipped it to me in Canada was a day or two - very reasonable. The pricing was transparent on what the fees/costs would be. I will use this company in the future if I do any UK shopping
I didn't know such a service existed. The process was clearly outlined online and followed. Estimates for pricing were accurate. They received my package and within one hour sent me options to shipping. I had a question to customer service and they got back to me fairly immediately. I received my product in perfect condition. I am so impressed with this service and company, rare these days.
ForwardVia is without a doubt one of the best service providers in the business! Can't be thankful enough for their quick reply to my queries and helpful customer service. Also I'd give 5/5 ( yeah you read it right :D ) for Emma as she has addressed most of my queries in the blink of an eye! I'd highli recommend ForwardVia to anyone who'd want to shop on UK and get their stuff shipped to their's! Thank you ForwardVia!
First class service
I found a certain jewelry piece that was available at a store that shipped only within the U.K. Problem was, I lived in the US. I found a few forwarding companies through Google, read some reviews I also found through Google and saw no evidence of problems with Forward Via. I trusted them with an £800 piece and everything was brilliant! I don't plan to do this again, so I liked the fact that Forward Via offers a per-piece plan so I'm not on the hook for monthly fees. I signed up within minutes at no charge, no paperwork required, just a few emails to confirm the account. You get your address there with a box number, like a flat number and simply enter it as normal at the online shop. They also provide a local phone number if needed. I suppose this would work as well if shopping in the U.K. In person and having your purchase delivered. When it arrived, I received an email, got a photo of the package and chose from several options of carriers and insurance. There is a couple-pound processing fee added on, otherwise the prices seemed to be directly from the carriers. You do have to tell them the contents so the tariff code can be listed on the export docs. You will likely get a Customs bill from your country but that isn't Forward Via's fault. My package was shipped to the US the next day, sailed through Customs (though I did have to pay duty) and delivered to my address in the US in perfect condition. If I ever absolutely must have something available only from the U.K. again, I will trust Forward Via to handle it for me!
Top service! Fast, reliable, excellent support! Many, many thanks!!!
Really easy to use! Forwarding happened the same day they received the package, so no delay, which is always good when you're looking forward to receiving it! I will definitely use the service again!
Very good service on your part I hope the carrier will not mess up with the package
Service is very easy to use. Received my mail quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommend. Only issue is pricing seems higher than the calculators estimate
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are glad to hear that the service we provide you is excellent. However, we are sorry to hear that you find the shipping rates are different than expected. The shipping cost depends solely on the weight and dimension of the package when we measure it. Before purchasing it, you may have the size of the item from the store, and used our online shipping calculator to estimate shipping cost. It is common that the store's website sometimes does not include the actual size of the item including its packaging, or their sizes shown are not up to date. We can assure you that the rates are the same, provided the size you entered is the same as the size we measured. If the shipping cost is different from originally quoted rates, then we believe there must be a difference in the package size and/or shipping destination. I hope this information helps explain how shipping rates are calculated. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Smooth transaction. No problems.
terimakasih
Fast, hassle-free, shipping. Good shipping options, from cheap to safe. Never had a problem.
When I saw that the UK store of a famous French brand had an item that was sold out everywhere else I decided to give Forwardvia a try- I had only used a Japanese shopping service before so I was quite nervous to use another shopping service I am unfamiliar with. Forwardvia was surprisingly easy to use and there are constant updates about your order with pictures included which were helpful. If you are somehow unable to order an item yourself they do offer a personal shopper and if you have any additional wishes or instructions you can make a request (for a small fee). My order arrived quite quickly and overall I am satisfied with my experience with Forwardvia. I'd use their services again when the occasion arises.
OMG, you guys were wonderful when I was a nervous wreck about getting a big, fragile and incredibly sentimental shipment sent! your customer support person was amazing and I'm definitely a fan of your work!
Forward Via is a good service fast delivery I have used it numerous times and have no complaints
Good service!