ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Quick and helpful customer support, very quick delivery. Love it!
Excellent service!
Superb customer service!
Fast Response & very helpful.
ممتاز جدا جدا شكرا لكم
ForwardVia has fast response and can be trusted to feedback about the condition of your package as received.
Not many will ship a set of goal posts to me in Singapore, and inform me that the box arrived damaged and need some repairs before it can be shipped off.
I appreciate the effort and wish ForwardVia every success in these turbulent times.
ForwardVia 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Good service. Fast and promptly actions on customer’s packaging.
Thanks & very supportive !
Very good place to help me ship my things.........
Always delivers. I love the service and have used it a few times finding it to be reliable and recommendable
The process was easy, the service fast and efficient. I would definitely recommend ForwardVIa and I will use them again.
OMG, when I expected this diligence, thank you very much. I am very grateful for this beautiful site, My order has arrived in excellent condition, this site deserves five stars
ForwardVia 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Excellent services
I shipped perfumes to them and still dont know where the item is!!
Amazon says we didnt have the return yet.. and ForwardVia not responding the email!
We are sorry to hear that you were dissapointed with our service.

We believe you may have misunderstood the service you ordered. You did not order return and you did not provide any return instructions. If you want it returned, then you need select 'return' service in your Dashboard.

Looking at your order history, you actually ordered to dispose the package on 16th Sep. We do not dispose any packages, unless our customer order to dispose it or after storing over 100 days. For clarity, dispose means تجاهل. (translated using Google).

It is stated on our website that perfume is prohibited due to the flammable nature of the item. You were therefore given option to dispose or return to sender.

We can see that we have been replying to all your email. The last email was sent on 17th Sep, and our reply to you was on the same day. My colleague has been in touch with you recently in the last few days to assist you.
Easy platform, actual price, very helpful.
The best Parcel Forwarder in the UK. Good Shipping rates and the cheapest also compared to their competitors. Their Customer Service is 10/10.
My Packages always reach me.
Straight forward easy to use service. Have used several times and ForwardVia are consistently reliable, professional and affordable.
Received my first Order from ForwardVia yesterday. Perfectly packed with no excess space wasted. (I say this because some companies will put things in a box 3x too big and it bumps up Postage fees). Any enquiry I've made has been responded to within a day or two, and their online system is so easy to use!!! Already started order number 2!!
You are the best! Thank you.
Easy to use, great shipping
ForwardVia is rated 4.76 based on 195 reviews