ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

ForwardVia is easy to use, and processes the item/s quickly and efficiently. The rates and insurance charges are competitive. The consolidation option is particularly cost effective. I have used them twice and am very satisfied with the service.
But u take more money
First time I used the service, purchased something not available in North America, and got it within 3 weeks! It came in great condition!
Great service and good communication, good job. From Malaysia!
Good Service surely coming back
Great efficiency. Items arrived safely n much earlier than expected. A fuss-free service.
Excellent service and communication A++
Very good customer service and fast shipping.
ForwardVia is one of the best shipping forward service providers that Ive been using since almost an year now! I wish they operated in other parts of world such as US, EU and Japan! Also its noteworthy that ForwardVia's customer service esp Emma is always at your service with timely response and clarification when a query is raised. I just can not recommend ForwardVia enough if you wanted to take advantage of UK market for consumer goods!
100% recomended
I really enjoyed using your service, very reliable. But you have to reduce DHL shipping cost or contact them for lowering the prices to get more shipping orders. Regards
I appreciated ForwardVia kindness. Because first time ,I bought John Lobb’s shoe trees on line store, I informed wrong address to the shop.Then I consult to solve it for ForwardVia,they suggest to go to get shoe trees at wrong address themselves. Of course It’s necessary to tell the fact for John Lobb. Fortunately John Lobb know that first address is wrong and ForwardVia address is correct ,so sent ForwardVia address. After that they shipped shoe trees to my Japanese address. Second time I bought a John Lobb shoes and request to ship with an easy mind. Next time I will request for ForwardVia.
I use Forward Via a lot and find them very good. They look after your items and package them well and the service is very easy to use. My only criticism is the very short period they allow before you can claim the insurance for lost items. Where I live, a package can often take three months to get here. This is no fault of Forward Via. However, you can only make a claim for loss of a package within 60 days of it being sent. That means if I wait for what I think is a reasonable time and my package still does not arrive I am too late to claim. If I claim before 60 days is up and my package then turns up I have to go through all the hassle of sorting it out. Please could you give us a longer window of opportunity (say 90-100 days). Thanks
Excellent service, over and over again. Superb packing, intuitive software, tracking, and payment processing. Friendly staff. Exceptional!
Transparent and fast service.
A+++
Excellent
Great service never had any problems
This platform works terrific and exactly as advertised. The information described on the internet for the service to be provided by Forwardvia was true and accurate. I had absolutely no experience in purchasing from Europe. I tried a small order first to work out all of the kinks and to test the platform before placing more orders. I did not even need to communicate with the company prior to settng up my account! I highly recommend this platform and this company.
Got the package in less than 24 hours from giving the order to send it out! Thats amazing and i will definitely use this service again
ForwardVia is rated 4.74 based on 456 reviews