ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

Fantastic professional service. It was my first time experience using a service of such kind and it surpassed my expectations. The company follows a very strict protocol for the safety and monitoring of the goods. No hidden or unexpected costs. Super guys! I am looking forward to using again your service! The only thing left to trouble me is Brexit
Excellent and fast service!
Very efficient, very polite and extremely fast !
I would definitely order again !
This has worked perfectly, every time. Within same day I get message from them when package is received by Forwardvia. Their charges are reasonable. Highly recommended.
The shoes I received were very well packaged and came in pristine condition. Service was also very quick. Loved it !!!
The parcel arrived in time, and was properly packaged.
Amazing fast service, reasonable prices, I will be a loyal customer and fully support you guys. You are the best, looking forward to expanding to more countries.
Very professional, reliable. Very easy to use website. Thanks guys.

Mike
very fast, items came in good condition
Fantastic service, staff are very helpful.
Always prompt reply . Will definitely use them again . Highly recommend.
promptly action and willing to help .very good
Good not hear if got goods only payed money
Hi Gregory,

We can see the order details are in your Assisted Purchase Dashboard. Click on the Assisted Purchase order, and you will see that the status: 'Purchased' currently 'Awaiting Delivery.

It was purchased on 23 Dec the day we received the payment from you. Due to UK public holiday and peak sale season, the delivery from the store to us can take time. Many stores in the UK closed during this period from 25 Dec - 3 Jan. It is unfortunately outside our control, as we rely on the store to send it to us.

If you need more ​information about the order, simply email us at help@forwardvia.com, and a member of support team will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind regards
Emma
Best service, fast, safe and professional. Thanks from Italy 🇮🇹
Fantastic service highly recommend.
Very eat too use. Friendly. Will recommend to many friend
A great way to obtain UK supermarket non-perishables, especially as we were unable to visit the UK before Christmas due to the COVID restrictions in place.

Support was very fast with answering our many questions (it was our first order) and the packers added extra dividers inside the boxes without having to pay extra for that. The shipments (two large boxes) arrived here in the Netherlands within a few days.

My only negative about Forward Via's service is the quality of the boxes they used for the shipment. The shipping cartons were much too flimsy and offered little protection for the contents inside. Several items (including Christmas chocolate selection packs and packs of cakes) were very badly damaged with their food products smashed inside. I would have been willing to pay more for a sturdier shipping carton (if it had been offered), but was unaware of the quality of this standard packing material before shipping. This was definitely down to the quality of the cartons used and not with the courier (DPD). So, hopefully a better quality shipping carton could be introduced in future. Otherwise, a very good, fast and personal service from Forward Via.
I had a problem and it was solved in just a few minutes. The goods were sent super quick! Would recommend and will definitely use again
Great service. Simple and efficient. And the consolidation option was perfect. I would definitely recommend the service.
Excellent Service
Simple to use and a really efficient service. Attentive to any anomaly and ready to help put right!
ForwardVia is rated 4.77 based on 193 reviews