Forum Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forum Insurance
Telephone
Read Forum Insurance Reviews

About Forum Insurance:

When it comes to protecting your assets, we know what we’re talking about. We have a team of expert independent insurance brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced. Whether it’s for your business, your property or for you as an individual, you can count on us to help you find the right type of coverage.

We appreciate that you won’t want to spend a fortune on your cover either, that’s why we make it our mission to find the most affordable and competitively priced deals. Even if you have a specific request or precise requirements, our independent insurance broker team can tailor packages to make sure they’re right for you.

02089092899

amish@foruminsurance.com

Sai Maa House, 181 Kenton Road,

Tell us how Forum Insurance made you happy
Very helpful agent (Steve) also knowledgeable. Tried everything to find the best suited policy for our business needs .it makes it easy to deal with someone who knows what they doing .been a customer for few years now .highly recommended.
Very good service as they promised on the first day itself. I am very happy with the Staffs Himesh & Barry from the beginning.
Just wanted to thank Forum finance for all their help/advice and policies over the years. The team are always ready to help and find good polices. Would be more than happy to recommend Forum.
Kajol was great she was able to assist me regarding my renewal and all went smoothly.
Fantastic service and guidance. Highly recommended. A special thank you to Himesh & Jonathan for your outstanding service.
Excellent Customer Service received by Bhavik and Himesh. Definitely recommend them
Too many times people chase for the cheapest quote forgetting the importance of a good broker when it comes to a claim. In this aspect, Forum is second to none & the good news is there quotes are equally competitive.
Great service from the whole team. Kajal in particular is fab as she exactly knows what I need for my business!
I have tried a lot of different companies but you can't beat forum. I've been with them for a number of years and I highly recommend them to anyone.
Professional Indemnity Renewal assisted by Steve Ridgway: 5-star support! Excellent and good-natured support. Timely reminders. A useful heads-up on issues to consider. Support and a discount offered due to changed circumstances during the Covid pandemic. Steve even helped with the wording of the Covid information required from all insureds. Thank you.
Very informative and gentle in caring for me as a customer Very happy
Brilliant service. Excellent staff. Highly recommended.
Very friendly staffs and the best service i had in 17 years. Thank yoi.
We have been customers of Forum Finance for 20 years. They offer excellent customer service and are always very attentive to my questions by responding swiftly and efficiently. We would highly recommend them
Forum Insurance is great to company to deal with. They are brilliant in every aspect from setting up the insurance and dealing with a claim. I would highly recommend them. Though the whole team is great, I would like to say that Kajal’s customer service is exceptional. Thanks for all your help.
Benjamin West have worked with Forum Insurance for three years now for the provision of all our insurance needs. Forum and Himesh have been very responsive to our requests, particularly for additional cover and queries on our current cover. Himesh is diligent and timely with his responses and we will continue to utilise Forum’s services.
Lionel went the extra mile when I called him with an issue relating to my buildings cover and my mortgage lender (to be). He came up with a solution very speedily and was instrumental in getting a win win resolution. Thanks Lionel
Good customer service. Prompt and polite. They take care of all my insurance needs incl landlords insurance, contents insurance. Car etc. They have always found me best offers
Thank you Forum Insurance for assisting me with my commercial van insurance. The team helped me with an ideal quote and also guided me through the process! A great experience and a friendly team!
Please ignore my previous review as everything has been resolved. I'm very glad that I got my cover with Forum Insurance. They knew exactly what I wanted and it has been sorted. Thank you once again.
Forum Insurance is rated 4.82 based on 55 reviews