Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning

About Fortune Financial Planning: Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Many thanks to Mark, Rachel and Moyna for providing a professional service and always being happy to help."
"We have worked with Fortune Financial Planning on a number of cases including life protection, portfolio mortgages, portfolio insurance, BTL remortgage and equity release. The service has been very professional, efficient and cost effective. Highly recommend organisation."
"Thank you very much for the excellent service. Much appreciated"
"Great service. Helped us secure the right mortgage for our current situation, going more than the extra mile in getting it sorted! Highly recommended."
"I had a fantastic experience using this company, never have I had such a smooth process for a re-mortgage before and I will use them for all future re-mortgages. The team are efficient, responsive and really on top of your whole case. Keeping you updated throughout and contacting/chasing your legal team on your behalf. They made it hassle free and I couldn't be happier with their service. No improvements required, just keep providing your fantastic service! Stephanie Rayworth"
Thank you for your lovely feedback Stephanie, we was more than happy to assist with your mortgage advice and process. Feedback helps us to keep our team motivated and also improve in areas for yours and future customers experience moving forward with Fortune Financial. Enjoy your new mortgage.
"We are really pleased with the service we have received. We had a complicated case with one of us having diabetes and Fortune Financial dealt with it well and efficiently, working hard to ensure we stayed within our budget. Thank you very much for all your help, especially Anastacia."
"Great service! Made everything so easy would recommend."
"Team provided a Fast, efficient and friendly service; kept fully informed throughout the process. Excellent product offering and support. Fully recommended!"
"Great customer service. Really friendly and knowledgeable."
"Super advice, highly recommended for mortgage services. Big thank you to Moyna & Rachel who progressed our case x"
"Excellent experince with the Fortune Financial team!!! Really professionable and knowldgeable. Organising protection for my family was easy, simple and straight forward. Highly Recommended!!"
"Fortune Financial Planning were very professional and delivered a portfolio of products which met my needs. They took on board my personal circumstances and were able to provide a number of options for consideration. I would happily recommend them to others."
"Great team, top service. Highly recommended"
"Great service and speedy set up of insurance."
"Really nice company who sorted out our remortgage. Really straightforward to do and good communication from the team. They worked hard to get it through as quickly as possible for us and even our solicitors praised them for being on top of it throughout. Would never waste time filling in the forms and going through the tedious process of trying to find the "right mortgage" again on our own when Fortune Financial do it all for you. Stress free."
"Mark at Fortune Financial has always been fantastic, recommending the right products and finding them at the right prices for us. I always highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for financial advice."
"Great customer service. Would definitely recommend fortune financial planning. They are also very professional."
"A very professional, personal experience when trying to sort out my critical/life cover. Anastasia was a star, helping me through anything i wasn't sure about, and making sure she found the best policy. Nothing was too much trouble..it really was a pleasure dealing with her. Would totally recommend Anastasia and fortune financial in the future."
"Anastasia was great!"
"Definite 5 stars! Great friendly and personable service. Advised to take vitality life insurance which feels like the gift that keeps giving. Provides my family with the security in the future and also top quality rewards such as Starbucks, cinema tickets, half price trainers and much more. I’m currently remortgaging and confident this company will get me the best possible deals. Thanks"
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.94 based on 64 reviews