Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning

About Fortune Financial Planning: Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent service, can not recommend highly enough. We were looked after by Kelly, who was highly knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you so much."
"Fantastic service and products offered by fortune finance. Can’t stress enough how informative and helpful the team have been for us in sorting out our finances. Especially great customer service and feedback received from Kelly."
"Cade set my Vitality plan up and I love it!! Showed me how to get my Apple Watch for next to nothing and now I’m obsessed with tracking my steps everyday! Fantastic advice on what insurance was best for me and my family and took me through my plan in detail. Would recommend!"
"Mark called to see us as we felt our finances were in bad need of a review. Not only did he bring us up-to-date with our police's etc... he also saved us money as well. And all of this with a smile. Fortune Financial have restored our piece of mind, superb."
"Mark and the team at Fortune Financial Planning managed to get me specialist life insurance at a price that no-one else could get it, the service was 2nd to none and I happily recomend them for all."
"Sam helped me and my girlfriend sort out our life and critical illness cover. And for me personally cover if I’m ill and off work. He gave us great advice and found the right deal within out budget. Couldn’t and for more."
"Emma Jane Brook is an excellent mortgage broker and a credit to your company. I am 72 years old. I applied to over twenty mortgage brokers for a loan and I was repeatedly turned down despite the fact that I am a solicitor in full time employment with no intention of retiring and with a deposit of over 50% of the purchase price. I was in each case told I was too old. Emma Jane obtained a mortgage for me on excellent terms which enabled me to purchase my dream apartment. A dream come true after trying for two and a half years unsuccessfully to obtain a loan. Perfect service, absolutely outstanding and also from Moyna Clark with her excellent back up support Peter Ross"
"Amazing company, Mark arranged my families Vitality Health Covers which have been life changing for us all. We have stopped smoking, started regular exercise and maintained a healthy lifestyle all through our protection plan. The rewards are a great incentive, I’m off to get my free weekly Starbucks right now! Thank you"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Not only was the Financial Adviser on hand, but their case progression team were there whenever needed. I would highly recommend Fortune Financial Planning for Mortgage and Insurance advice."
"I can’t speak highly enough of the Fortune Financial team who helped clear the confusion with so many different options available to me for my mortgage renewal and life insurance policy. It was like having a knowledgeable friend looking after my needs. I have already recommended you to friends and will continue to do so. Thank you!"
"It was a good offer and would re avail your services"
"Everybody is very helpful at Fortune Financial especially Rachel.. thank you."
"Very efficient, professional and ambitious to deliver for the customer , well recommended."
"Knowledgeable team, everyone I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. Excellent service. Would highly recommend"
"Fortune Financial Planning helped every step of the way purchasing my first home , they made every simple for me. I will continue to recommend them to friends and family for all financial needs ."
"Amazing service from start to finish front Fortune Financial. Explained in great detail the options available to us and helped us make sure we made the right decision for our mortgage moving forward. Kept us informed regularly, extremely happy with the service."
"Friendly, helpful and super quick to respond. So thankful for all your teams help!"
"Very good service and highly recommended"
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.93 based on 54 reviews