Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

About Fortune Financial Planning:

Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy
Team provided a Fast, efficient and friendly service; kept fully informed throughout the process. Excellent product offering and support. Fully recommended!
Great customer service. Really friendly and knowledgeable.
Super advice, highly recommended for mortgage services. Big thank you to Moyna & Rachel who progressed our case x
Excellent experince with the Fortune Financial team!!! Really professionable and knowldgeable. Organising protection for my family was easy, simple and straight forward. Highly Recommended!!
Fortune Financial Planning were very professional and delivered a portfolio of products which met my needs. They took on board my personal circumstances and were able to provide a number of options for consideration. I would happily recommend them to others.
Great team, top service. Highly recommended
Great service and speedy set up of insurance.
Really nice company who sorted out our remortgage. Really straightforward to do and good communication from the team. They worked hard to get it through as quickly as possible for us and even our solicitors praised them for being on top of it throughout. Would never waste time filling in the forms and going through the tedious process of trying to find the "right mortgage" again on our own when Fortune Financial do it all for you. Stress free.
Mark at Fortune Financial has always been fantastic, recommending the right products and finding them at the right prices for us. I always highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for financial advice.
Great customer service. Would definitely recommend fortune financial planning. They are also very professional.
A very professional, personal experience when trying to sort out my critical/life cover. Anastasia was a star, helping me through anything i wasn't sure about, and making sure she found the best policy. Nothing was too much trouble..it really was a pleasure dealing with her. Would totally recommend Anastasia and fortune financial in the future.
Anastasia was great!
Definite 5 stars! Great friendly and personable service. Advised to take vitality life insurance which feels like the gift that keeps giving. Provides my family with the security in the future and also top quality rewards such as Starbucks, cinema tickets, half price trainers and much more. I’m currently remortgaging and confident this company will get me the best possible deals. Thanks
Fantastic service, everything was explained thoroughly and I felt like I got the best deal for me.
Excellent service throughout. Would highly recommend.
Mark and his team deliver nothing but a fantastic service and no matter what the financial situation you are in, they work tirelessly to ensure you get the best deal. Ever since Mark secured my first mortgage, I’ve had nothing but confidence in their company knowing that my finances are secure and in their interest. Won’t be going anywhere else.
The team at Fortune Financial Planning are professional and friendly, and really know their stuff.
Very efficient service, informative and very friendly staff. Many thanks to Kelly.
Excellent service really pleased
Great service, would definitely recommend them, Kelly was friendly & informative & I had my call back a week later exactly on time. Many thanks. Steven.
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.95 based on 77 reviews