Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

About Fortune Financial Planning:

Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy
Excellent service and range of productions/knowledge. Would highly recommend
Great team, very professional and knowledgeable. We used a few services that they provide, Mortgage advisors, Home insurance and Life and family insurance and we have been extremely satisfied with all of them. We do recommend them.
Fantastic company, cannot fault them- kept us up to date, well informed and stress free! Thankyou so much fortune financial!
Lina managed to help us sort out mortgage protection so that we would be covered, God forbid if anything happens to us. She handled everything swiftly for us. I would highly recommend her. She is a super*.
Fortune Financial staff really professional and always helpful. I have deal with Rachel and Cade for a recent re-mortgage and they were always quick to respond back and communication was excellent. They offered me an excellent mortgage product and I was pleased with their solicitor recommendation as well. Highly recommend. Thank you, Hetal Shah
From start to finish, Fortune Financial were great. From first contact with Cade & the team they took the time to listen to my needs and scoured the mortgage market to find the perfect one to suit my requirements. They then kept me fully updated with the progress of my purchase right to the end. Would highly recommend this company.
I've found Fortune Financial really helpful, knowledgable and (very importantly for me) easy and quick to deal with! Would highly recommend to anyone.
We had a fairly complicated situation (international salary, new jobs, remortgage) and Mark and his team were able to help us get into our dream home! Highly recommended!
Cade was very professional and really helped
Cade was very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to my circumstances and made good recommendations based on that. Although I received his advice, due to lockdown, I wasn't able to make a decision for a number of months. When he enquired about my situation during that time, I didn't feel pressured to make a decision at all. Would thoroughly recommend.
Extremely friendly, professional service with regular calls to update. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service as usual
The team at Fortune have been fantastic at finding us an amazing remortgage deal in these tough times. They worked hard at ensuring the process was uncomplicated and kept us informed every step of the way and answered all our queries as quickly as possible. The team are so responsive. We have used other financial advisors in the past so we were weary as to finding a good one. Highly recommend the team for all mortgage and financial planning advice.
Thanks for making this all possible! Great service.
A big thank you to Emma and Moyna for making my remortgage so easy! First class service from start to finish and always at the end of the phone to answer any questions I had. I can't thank you enough! Would highly recommend!
Moyna was absolutely brilliant. Was on the ball with looking into and dealing with any query or issue. Mark was great with information and finding the right company for me. They both replied to emails within a few hours. They both were always very friendly and always very professional. Very helpful. Would always recommend them with high praise and and high reviews.
Moyna was absolutely brilliant. Always on the ball with looking into and dealing with a query. She always replied to an email within an hour ! Mark was very helpful with supplying information and finding the right Bank for me. Moyna and Mark were always very friendly, but very professional, helpful and supportive. Would always recommend them with the highest praise and review..
Professional
Very helpful and gave good advice for my remortgage. Will use them again!
We got there in the end with regards to information change however I was kept in the loop at all times great service.
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.90 based on 124 reviews