Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning

About Fortune Financial Planning: Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great service and speedy set up of insurance."
"Really nice company who sorted out our remortgage. Really straightforward to do and good communication from the team. They worked hard to get it through as quickly as possible for us and even our solicitors praised them for being on top of it throughout. Would never waste time filling in the forms and going through the tedious process of trying to find the "right mortgage" again on our own when Fortune Financial do it all for you. Stress free."
"Mark at Fortune Financial has always been fantastic, recommending the right products and finding them at the right prices for us. I always highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for financial advice."
"Great customer service. Would definitely recommend fortune financial planning. They are also very professional."
"A very professional, personal experience when trying to sort out my critical/life cover. Anastasia was a star, helping me through anything i wasn't sure about, and making sure she found the best policy. Nothing was too much trouble..it really was a pleasure dealing with her. Would totally recommend Anastasia and fortune financial in the future."
"Definite 5 stars! Great friendly and personable service. Advised to take vitality life insurance which feels like the gift that keeps giving. Provides my family with the security in the future and also top quality rewards such as Starbucks, cinema tickets, half price trainers and much more. I’m currently remortgaging and confident this company will get me the best possible deals. Thanks"
"Fantastic service, everything was explained thoroughly and I felt like I got the best deal for me."
"Excellent service throughout. Would highly recommend."
"Mark and his team deliver nothing but a fantastic service and no matter what the financial situation you are in, they work tirelessly to ensure you get the best deal. Ever since Mark secured my first mortgage, I’ve had nothing but confidence in their company knowing that my finances are secure and in their interest. Won’t be going anywhere else."
"The team at Fortune Financial Planning are professional and friendly, and really know their stuff."
"Very efficient service, informative and very friendly staff. Many thanks to Kelly."
"Excellent service really pleased"
"Great service, would definitely recommend them, Kelly was friendly & informative & I had my call back a week later exactly on time. Many thanks. Steven."
"I thought the delivery of the customer service was excellent, with time always being limited, they were able to give a short, concise price and explained the services offered perfectly. When my renewals are due I will be happy to be contacted by them again. Thank you Mrs Cave"
"Recently arranged life insurance policy, they kept me up to date from start to finish. Would defo recommend. *****"
"My previous review was meant to show 5 stars. Would give it 10 if I could! Thanks Kelly and all the team, you are amazing."
"Excellent service, can not recommend highly enough. We were looked after by Kelly, who was highly knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you so much."
"Fantastic service and products offered by fortune finance. Can’t stress enough how informative and helpful the team have been for us in sorting out our finances. Especially great customer service and feedback received from Kelly."
"Cade set my Vitality plan up and I love it!! Showed me how to get my Apple Watch for next to nothing and now I’m obsessed with tracking my steps everyday! Fantastic advice on what insurance was best for me and my family and took me through my plan in detail. Would recommend!"
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews