Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

About Fortune Financial Planning:

Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy
Received great advice regarding wills and life insurance.Took out both and was advised all the way.Great service and planning to suit our needs.
Received an excellent service from Kayleigh when writing my will. Communication was efficient and I was supported throughout the process. I can’t recommend Kayleigh and Fortune Financial services highly enough. Thank you so much.
Very happy with the service they provided . Made writing my will an extremely easy process would highly recommend.
Had a complicated will drawn up to protect a dependent adult with autism. Fortune Financial Planning guided us through all the hurdles, cutting through the jargon and making it easy to understand. Although we had discounts on the price, it was worth paying the little bit extra for total peace of mind. Great job! Very satisfied client! Would definitely recommend! Thanks to all the team!
We are very pleased with the help we have received from Emma and Rachel at Fortune Financial. Being self employed, first time buyers and foreigners, it would have been very difficult to find a suitable mortgage and navigate the landscape on our own. They did all the work and helped us along every step of the way, making the process much smoother and faster. We recommend them 100%!!!
Although there were a few hurdles to overcome at first fortune financial sorted these out and always kept us updated on all aspects of the mortgage we appreciate the hard work they have done for us thank you
Excellent service from Cade and the team
Amazing service from start to finish, would 100% recommend!!! Thank you for everything
Excellent service and range of productions/knowledge. Would highly recommend
Great team, very professional and knowledgeable. We used a few services that they provide, Mortgage advisors, Home insurance and Life and family insurance and we have been extremely satisfied with all of them. We do recommend them.
Fantastic company, cannot fault them- kept us up to date, well informed and stress free! Thankyou so much fortune financial!
Lina managed to help us sort out mortgage protection so that we would be covered, God forbid if anything happens to us. She handled everything swiftly for us. I would highly recommend her. She is a super*.
Fortune Financial staff really professional and always helpful. I have deal with Rachel and Cade for a recent re-mortgage and they were always quick to respond back and communication was excellent. They offered me an excellent mortgage product and I was pleased with their solicitor recommendation as well. Highly recommend. Thank you, Hetal Shah
From start to finish, Fortune Financial were great. From first contact with Cade & the team they took the time to listen to my needs and scoured the mortgage market to find the perfect one to suit my requirements. They then kept me fully updated with the progress of my purchase right to the end. Would highly recommend this company.
I've found Fortune Financial really helpful, knowledgable and (very importantly for me) easy and quick to deal with! Would highly recommend to anyone.
We had a fairly complicated situation (international salary, new jobs, remortgage) and Mark and his team were able to help us get into our dream home! Highly recommended!
Cade was very professional and really helped
Cade was very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to my circumstances and made good recommendations based on that. Although I received his advice, due to lockdown, I wasn't able to make a decision for a number of months. When he enquired about my situation during that time, I didn't feel pressured to make a decision at all. Would thoroughly recommend.
Extremely friendly, professional service with regular calls to update. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service as usual