Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

About Fortune Financial Planning:

Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy
We got there in the end with regards to information change however I was kept in the loop at all times great service.
Excellent from start to finish. Cade was fantastic and so helpful
Very professional and quick
Fortune Financial have been excellent throughout my house buying process. From start to finish they have listened and answered every question. If there was anything I didn't understand they helped explain and they have made the process a lot less stressful. I Would certainly use them ahain and recommend them.
EXCELLENCE
I dealt with Kayleigh who was friendly, professional and very helpful. I found the online forms straight forward and easy to use.
Would highly recommend.
Fantastic service! Would highly recommend.
Great service, fast and efficient.
Fantastic service from Emma when helping us choose the right life insurance for us. Everything was clearly explained and I really felt she wanted to get the best deal for us and ensure we had the perfect cover. Would 100% recommend and will most certainly be using their services again.
Always really helpful
Quick and easy was no stress at all. Cheapest quotes and didn’t feel pressured at all! Lovely people.
Was very impressed by the company made the process of making my will very easy to do. Would highly recommend.
Fabulous service...ladies were really easy to talk to and very helpful....
Very efficient service, polite and professional at at times
Fantastic service
Getting a Will in place is something my wife and I have meaning to get done for a while but always put if off because we thought it would be expensive and hard . After a quick chat with Forture we went ahead and did the will at home at our own pace, nice and simple online form, easy to understand. Also managed to better our life insurance and have this put in trust in the Will. Will definitely recommend Fortune Financial planning.
Helpful and efficient. Guided us through the process well.
The team at Fortune Financial Planning provided a first class service and i would highly recommend them. From start to finish my house purchase was made easy and i was kept informed every step of the way. I cannot rate them highly enough. Thank you.
Quick response, clear feedback.
Amazing service from Emma, very officiant!
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.90 based on 105 reviews