Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

About Fortune Financial Planning:

Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy
A big thank you to Emma and Moyna for making my remortgage so easy! First class service from start to finish and always at the end of the phone to answer any questions I had. I can't thank you enough! Would highly recommend!
Moyna was absolutely brilliant. Was on the ball with looking into and dealing with any query or issue. Mark was great with information and finding the right company for me. They both replied to emails within a few hours. They both were always very friendly and always very professional. Very helpful. Would always recommend them with high praise and and high reviews.
Moyna was absolutely brilliant. Always on the ball with looking into and dealing with a query. She always replied to an email within an hour ! Mark was very helpful with supplying information and finding the right Bank for me. Moyna and Mark were always very friendly, but very professional, helpful and supportive. Would always recommend them with the highest praise and review..
Professional
Very helpful and gave good advice for my remortgage.
Will use them again!
We got there in the end with regards to information change however I was kept in the loop at all times great service.
Excellent from start to finish. Cade was fantastic and so helpful
Very professional and quick
Fortune Financial have been excellent throughout my house buying process. From start to finish they have listened and answered every question. If there was anything I didn't understand they helped explain and they have made the process a lot less stressful. I Would certainly use them ahain and recommend them.
EXCELLENCE
I dealt with Kayleigh who was friendly, professional and very helpful. I found the online forms straight forward and easy to use.
Would highly recommend.
Fantastic service! Would highly recommend.
Great service, fast and efficient.
Fantastic service from Emma when helping us choose the right life insurance for us. Everything was clearly explained and I really felt she wanted to get the best deal for us and ensure we had the perfect cover. Would 100% recommend and will most certainly be using their services again.
Always really helpful
Quick and easy was no stress at all. Cheapest quotes and didn’t feel pressured at all! Lovely people.
Was very impressed by the company made the process of making my will very easy to do. Would highly recommend.
Fabulous service...ladies were really easy to talk to and very helpful....
Very efficient service, polite and professional at at times
Fantastic service