Fortnum & Mason Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortnum & Mason

Tell us how Fortnum & Mason made you happy
I ordered a hamper on line. It arrived in a cardboard box with bubble wrap. My fault apparently for misunderstanding what I was doing online. Avoid making your own hampers up as it is not entirely clear in my view. However I accept it was my mistake but would F&M help me correct the error? No. The attitude seemed to be utterly rigid - we great store of worldwide renown. You stupid incompetent woman who can’t order online properly. We don’t need custom like yours - go swing and stop clogging up the customer service line. Customer definitely comes first.
I ordered a hamper from Fortnum and Mason which should have been delivered on 21.12.17. I received an e-mail on 21.12.17 that the package had been put in transit and would be delivered on 22.12.17 with absolutely no apology for the late delivery. I spent two hours on the telephone trying to speak to somebody in customer services. Fortnum and Mason have set up their system so that you ultimately never get through to anyone on the telephone. After twice choosing options, one lands in a queue with the message that you will be put through shortly and then after about 15 minutes receive the message that the option you have chosen is not recognized and then the connection is cut. I am still waiting for a reply to my e-mails. I have now read reviews in regard to Fortnum and Mason which in hindsight would have prevented me ordering from Fortnum and Mason. It is an appalling way to treat customers!!!!! I have no idea whether my hamper was delivered but I definitely know that Fortnum and Mason have booked the amount from my account. Hamper.com are very, very efficient and Fortnum and Mason could learn lessons from them in regard to customer servic e.
Fortnum & Mason is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews