Fortnum & Mason Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Fortnum & Mason
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Fortnum & Mason made you happy

"Very well looked after my Justine, Bethany, & Aneesah at the St Pancras store who packed up my shopping - much appreciated!"
Are you Fortnum & Mason? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fortnum & Mason receives. Reply Free
"Shocking service at Christmas ordered a hamper never delivered terrible."
"My order was delivered to Australia within the week and on the day specified. Everything was safely packaged and exactly what was ordered. I have been using the F&M UK website now for more than 5 years and I will continue to use and recommend them."
"The products are so precious and good! It's the British part that I can't never get enough!"
"I regularly buy their English Breakfast Tea for my son who lives in Florida he says that it is the best I also buy the Glaced fruits my mum loves them"
"I ordered a hamper from Fortnum and Mason which should have been delivered on 21.12.17. I received an e-mail on 21.12.17 that the package had been put in transit and would be delivered on 22.12.17 with absolutely no apology for the late delivery. I spent two hours on the telephone trying to speak to somebody in customer services. Fortnum and Mason have set up their system so that you ultimately never get through to anyone on the telephone. After twice choosing options, one lands in a queue with the message that you will be put through shortly and then after about 15 minutes receive the message that the option you have chosen is not recognized and then the connection is cut. I am still waiting for a reply to my e-mails. I have now read reviews in regard to Fortnum and Mason which in hindsight would have prevented me ordering from Fortnum and Mason. It is an appalling way to treat customers!!!!! I have no idea whether my hamper was delivered but I definitely know that Fortnum and Mason have booked the amount from my account. Hamper.com are very, very efficient and Fortnum and Mason could learn lessons from them in regard to customer servic e."
"We ordered our customer Xmas gifts from Fortnum and Mason. Their Customer Services team was absolutely amazing in helping us get our order right. Nothing was too much trouble and despite us not being the largest customer and there needing to be many iterations of the order, we were delighted with how they handled each query and each individual delivery. This in turn delivered very special, on time deliveries for our most important customers. Thank you Fortnum and Mason - it is so rare to find this level of customer service anymore!"
"Superb quality food. Wonderful customer service department. The best place for Christmas shopping."
"The Fortnum & Mason web site is easy to use and has very helpful product and delivery information. The items I bought, a box of macaroons, where quickly delivered, well packed and wrapped as if I had purchased them at their store in Piccadilly. I will use them again for mailed gifts."
"I use F&M to bring a smile to people! Their exquisite packaging, superior products and excellent customer service are second to none, just wish they had a little more choice."
Fortnum & Mason is rated 4.36 based on 11 reviews