Fort Cameras Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fort Cameras

Tell us how Fort Cameras made you happy
I Recently Made A Call To Look For A Previously Ordered Item And The Lady I Spoke To Was Very Courteous, Pleasant, And Extremely Helpful, I Was Not Rushed At All And I Am Very Satisfied With The Outcome
No complaints, quality product at affordable price
Great communication, they kept me informed throughout the process
I've dealt with Fort Cameras in the past and had no problem then and my last purchase came on the day and time i was available. Would recommend
I've been a pro for twenty seven years, Fort Cameras is my go-to store for cameras and equipment, the range is all you need, the service is great and expertise is easy to ask for. Happy to recommend.
Wonderful customer service.
Really informative, fast & reliable service - would buy from Fort Cameras again. Very quick delivery. Excellent website and range of products.
Pleasant, polite and helpful staff to resolve disputes.
Great to deal with! Extremely impressed
I am glad that they always have offers for accessories. I feel like getting a bonus every time I shop with Fort Cameras.
The technical details were good and gave me all the information I wanted. I ordered it online, as I am currently in Brasil, in the expectation that it would be there for when I returned home. The payment procedure was quick and easy and my purchase was confirmed the same day and imagine my surprise when I received an e mail from home to see the lens had arrived. Now that is what I call a great service!
I buy lots of gear from fort cameras and have never had a single issue with them. Highly recommended. Ask the question and Fort Cameras will find the answer. A good range of products to suit everyone. Delivery etc very prompt and well packaged. Would recommend to anyone, Thank you
Great customer handling.
I would definitely continue to use Fort Cameras in the future.
Cameras information is well displayed on site and its extremely easy to navigate. I got my camera without any hassles in great condition.
Great experience being a first time shopper with fort cameras.
No regrets, while shopping with fort cameras.
Easy ordering, quick delivery.
Excellent Purchase experience
I needed a lens, and felt that only Amazon can offer it to me with Next day delivery because it was quite urgent. But I searched online.. and found Fort Cameras, which was cheaper.. Thing is, I would have been well happy to pay for the next day delivery and it would still work out cheaper for me, But hey. Fort Cameras gave me free next day delivery! I had to call to say Thank you!
Fort Cameras is rated 4.78 based on 194 reviews