formymobile.co.uk Reviews

588 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0845 644 2080

questions@formymobile.co.uk

How would you rate formymobile.co.uk?

Verna Jones
Verified Reviewer

I researched for replacement screens, either complete or without the camera and home button, for an iPhone SE. I bought a complete one on eBay and it was faulty!!! Fortunately I managed to get a refund. I then found For my Mobile and bought one without the camera and home button. I followed the instructions, very easily, and it worked immediately. Perfect!!!!
Pete Sims
Verified Reviewer

Prompt delivery, good nokia screen and frame. When I needed advice Robert replied quickly
and his advice was extremely helpful. Good seller. Will recommend to friends.
John B
Verified Reviewer

Fast delivery, easy to fit, worked first time. Excellent product/service thanks!
Nick
Verified Reviewer

Fast delivery, great product and price. LCD and glass came pre-assembled saving me a lot of trouble. Worth buying the special torx T4 tool too.
Ashley Thompson
Verified Reviewer

Proficient and prompt service, it was easy to order I was informed when to expect order, for new LCD screen for Nokia E66 phone. Although I did not receive the free manual booklet, I was able to fit and fix mobile myself, applied intelligence and sensibility, phone works most fluidly. Within reason: Very Good. Transaction fulfilled.

ashleyadt43@yahoo.co.uk
Mark B
Verified Reviewer

Great price, service, advice and customer care. Couldn't recommend enough.
David
Verified Reviewer

prompt delivery, great instructions means a happy family!!
Roger Singh
Verified Reviewer

Good quality screen very easy to fit, delivered very quickly thank you very much.
Dave From Coventry
Verified Reviewer

Broke my screen on my old Nokia mobile, thought I had lost all my contacts for ever. Within 24hours of ordering replacement screen from formymobile.co.uk I was up and running again.
Great service and great screen, thanks.
Steve Banks
Verified Reviewer

I cracked the screen on my Lumia 630. Not an expensive mobile so I was considering a new mobile. However, after looking at your guides, I thought I would give screen replacement a try. Price was good (just £25 including Torx screwdriver and delivery) delivery was quick. Fitting the new screen was easy with the guide to help. Thank you very much!
Tony Gutridge
Verified Reviewer

Just replaced Lumia 550 screen assembly. First class kit with very clear instructions online. I also bought the torx tool and mobile opening tool for less than a fiver. This made the whole task a breeze. Used standard free delivery - it actually came the next day. Be careful with the screws, I managed to drop one into my keyboard, luckily I could shake it out once I realised where it had gone. The beauty of doing your own repair is I was only without my phone for the length of time it took to change over the assembly (+ looking for the missing screw of course). Brilliant! 40% of the quoted cost to have repaired, even including buying the tools.
Patricia Gibson
Verified Reviewer

I found this site after I broke the screen on my old Nokia Xpressmusic 5310. I was a bit worried about shipping all the way to the US, but the prices were cheap enough and I'm really sentimental about that phone so I felt I had nothing to lose.

I ordered a replacement screen and a screwdriver. They arrived a bit over a week later in perfect condition! I was afraid the screen would get broken in transit but it was packed in a lot of bubble wrap and a sturdy cardboard protector inside a plastic envelope. The screwdriver was a pleasant surprise too - for the price I was expecting a dinky little thing but I got a sturdy, all metal screwdriver with a nice weight to it. It was easy to use and did it's job well. Shipping was very affordable even with tracking added on - though it took me a while to realize I could track it through USPS when it entered my country.

Since I had never replaced the screen myself, I decided to try their site's tutorial as well. I don't really have any experience with electronics, but the instructions were easy enough for me to understand. The screen works perfectly - I think it looks even better than it did before I broke it! Maybe it was replaced with a bootleg screen last time, or maybe it's all in my head. I don't know. But I'm 100% satisfied with my experience and I will be coming back if, god forbid, I break this thing again.
David Jackson
Verified Reviewer

Purchased a new screen for my phone. The delivery got lost my royal mail. Rob@formymobile was told on Monday morning (16JAN2017) and I was sent a replacement (free of charge), which arrived on Thursday (19th). Super quick, super efficient and the screen was just what I needed.

(One bit of advice to anyone attempting their own repairs is make sure you have the right tools to get the job done. Read the repair guide before you order what you need to avoid problems ... which is why it took me till Saturday to repair my phone: check out the repair guides here http://www.formymobile.co.uk/disassembly.php)

Dave
Verified Buyer

I bought a replacement screen for an old Nokia phone, I'm happy that it was still for sale and that the shipping from formymobile.co.uk was affordable and easy. Plus, the manual on how to replace the screen that was freely available online already made my day, it probably motivated my buy.
Charlotte
Verified Reviewer

Great website with easy to find answers to my cracked and nonresponsive mobile screen problem. Bought the items I needed for good price and they were delivered quickly and everything worked!
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service and good instructions on how to fit my new phone screen. One negative - not the fault of formymobile - the old screen was very difficult to remove, despite repeated heating with my wife's hairdryer!
Chris
Verified Reviewer

I was unsure before i ordered after looking at other sites what parts i needed to repair my cracked phone screen,the live chat popped up and i spoke to Robert till he had answered all my queries and helped me get less parts than i had been told elsewhere and thought i needed.

He went above and beyond to help and it was a great reassurance and less stressful experience thanks to his help,with the order i also got step by step instructions how to repair the phone myself and it was delivered securely and well packaged to prevent any damage to the replacement screen during delivery.

Highly recommend and will use again. Thanks again for the help and great service.
Edward
Verified Reviewer

By delivering the iPhone tool kit the day after ordering
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery, handy how to guide.
Verified Buyer

Everything was as it should be no hassel and the parts were correct first time
formymobile.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 588 reviews