formymobile.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend formymobile.co.uk

How would you rate formymobile.co.uk ?

"absolutely terrible, sent me a faulty replacement screen so i contacted them to see about sorting it out and after showing them that the screen was fault they stopped replying completely so now i’m stuck with a faulty screen and no solution. do not buy from them"
"I contacted my bank and asked their advice. They told me I had been refunded my money on the 26th June. I didn't know, as I have still haven;t had any communication about anything or any refund. If I had had an email or anything I would not have had to write bad reviews - for that I am sorry, but it still remains their problem.........Communication"
"Absolutely rubbish. I have been waiting since 20th June for my Nokia screen They refuse to answer any e-mails or questions to their questions about my non-delivery. In fact refuse to answer any, and any requests to their :- website, emails , On-line questions, personal letters to their home address. now have contacted the Financial Ombudsman - Next option is CCJ ******** Please Note any suppliers who use mymobile/Phonefinder. They are NOT a reliable responsible company for their self indulgence for their own benefit. Or queries about the deliberate refusal to send an order / product advertised, and refuse to give any reason why this delivery should not be sent. I have requested a refund -you guessed it - no reply !!"
"Now I have referred this to the Financial Ombudsman. I have never had to take this this any one this far! Next stage is the small claims court. They really don't seem to care about their public or otherwise negative reviews, or their reputation .Surely Ebay or Amazon should pay attention to reviews as it could show negative feelings to their suppliers who refuse to communicate or supply their customers!"
"ordered 20th June. 3 emails ignored and one their website not responded to. 1st Class post advertised. ???? 25th June - Nothing. !!!"
"orderd part for phone saturday, they ignored all my messages then offred me a refund, i was waiting 4 days for the part as need it and they ignore messages and did not even send part out on saturday even though it states next day delivery its bullshit dodgy company don't buy nothing from here get it from ebay with gurantee money back not like theese worst site ever!"
"I ordered a set of screwdrivers and was impressed with the quality as well as the packaging - trouble is I managed to break my screen so have now ordered a replacement!"
"Ordered a LCD screen for Nokia Lumia 530 advertised at £15.99. I was emailed to say it had been dispatched. It never arrived. Emails remain unanswered and Chat page is a waste of time it also refuses to answer. The Phone number is unobtainable and yet the web site still acepts orders for this item. It is a good job that I paid by Paypal so I got my money refunded."
"Ordered a Touch Screen for my old Nokia C3-01 from a supplier that advertised on Amazon, waited nearly a week and received a Touch Screen for a Nokia C3 Smart phone. Then went on line and found formymobile ordered same part and received the correct part the next day. So I will always be using and recommending formymobile to freinds and family. Thanks for such a great service Had to post wrong part back and Still waiting for refund from first company."
"The instruction guide was quick and easy, and with all the necessary tools for the fix, I was finished in under half an hour."
"Good price - fast delivery !😊"
"I received my order promptly and had no bother installing it."
"The replacement screen and digitizer for my Nokia Lumia 530 was easy to fit as the tools are excellent quality and the instructions/photos are very easy to follow. Once fitted, my mobile is just as good as new. Thank you from a very pleased customer."
"I ordered a screen for my Nokia XpressMusic 5130 after I found replacement instructions on formymobile website. I placed the order on Friday, on Monday it was shipped to continental Europe, on Thursday I received it and installed. Everything works perfect so far. Colors, brightness, contrast and saturation are the same as before. Thank you."
"excellent photographic instructions gave me confidence to order and turned out to be easy to follow when I smashed the screen on a Lumina 635."
"formymobile sent my replacement screen exactly as required and in good time."
"Prompt delivery and good fitting instructions."
"Ordered a replacement screen which arrived promptly and was well protected. Easy to install using the on-line guide and the price was excellent. Very pleased with this purchase, it was tempting to buy cheaper versions with lots of free tools but this seems to be a superior product which works as good as the original screen and support (if required) is readily available. Would not hesitate to purchase from Formymobile again."
"Good price and quick delivery. Thank you."
"I am very satisfied with the item sold. It is of very good quality and with the instructions given it was easy to assembly. I got a new cell phone again!"
formymobile.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 623 reviews