formymobile.co.uk Reviews

07AM
7AM

0845 644 2080

questions@formymobile.co.uk

Tell us how formymobile.co.uk made you happy

"ordered 20th June. 3 emails ignored and one their website not responded to. 1st Class post advertised. ???? 25th June - Nothing. !!!"
Are you formymobile.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback formymobile.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"orderd part for phone saturday, they ignored all my messages then offred me a refund, i was waiting 4 days for the part as need it and they ignore messages and did not even send part out on saturday even though it states next day delivery its bullshit dodgy company don't buy nothing from here get it from ebay with gurantee money back not like theese worst site ever!"
"I ordered a set of screwdrivers and was impressed with the quality as well as the packaging - trouble is I managed to break my screen so have now ordered a replacement!"
"Ordered a Touch Screen for my old Nokia C3-01 from a supplier that advertised on Amazon, waited nearly a week and received a Touch Screen for a Nokia C3 Smart phone. Then went on line and found formymobile ordered same part and received the correct part the next day. So I will always be using and recommending formymobile to freinds and family. Thanks for such a great service Had to post wrong part back and Still waiting for refund from first company."
"The instruction guide was quick and easy, and with all the necessary tools for the fix, I was finished in under half an hour."
"Good price - fast delivery !😊"
"I received my order promptly and had no bother installing it."
"The replacement screen and digitizer for my Nokia Lumia 530 was easy to fit as the tools are excellent quality and the instructions/photos are very easy to follow. Once fitted, my mobile is just as good as new. Thank you from a very pleased customer."
"I ordered a screen for my Nokia XpressMusic 5130 after I found replacement instructions on formymobile website. I placed the order on Friday, on Monday it was shipped to continental Europe, on Thursday I received it and installed. Everything works perfect so far. Colors, brightness, contrast and saturation are the same as before. Thank you."
"excellent photographic instructions gave me confidence to order and turned out to be easy to follow when I smashed the screen on a Lumina 635."
"formymobile sent my replacement screen exactly as required and in good time."
"Prompt delivery and good fitting instructions."
"Ordered a replacement screen which arrived promptly and was well protected. Easy to install using the on-line guide and the price was excellent. Very pleased with this purchase, it was tempting to buy cheaper versions with lots of free tools but this seems to be a superior product which works as good as the original screen and support (if required) is readily available. Would not hesitate to purchase from Formymobile again."
"Good price and quick delivery. Thank you."
"I am very satisfied with the item sold. It is of very good quality and with the instructions given it was easy to assembly. I got a new cell phone again!"
"very quick delivery, excellent pdf instructions, phone working as new, can't fault this service"
"As usual, superb quality of products and super fast delivery to Portugal."
"prompt and friendly reply to my question, value for money product"
"Brilliant, ...efficient, helpfu and professional service. I was given excellent advice without any obligation, purchased the replacement part and tool ( as advised ), they arrived two days later extremely well packaged ( for a very reasonable p&p charge ), I followed the very clear step by step instructions ( which were provided FOC ) and VOILA! Despite having never worked on anything like this before I have successfully repaired my mobile phone...thank you so much ForMyMobile. What a welcome change to deal with such a well run business. 10/10"
"Brilliant. For an old fogey,the instructions were very helpful. The replacement part arrived within 48 hours, fitted and within half an hour, phone fully operational. Price was the best I could find. Thanks."
formymobile.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 618 reviews