formymobile.co.uk Reviews

9PM
9PM

0845 644 2080

questions@formymobile.co.uk

Tell us how formymobile.co.uk made you happy

"They sent me the wrong item and wont answer my mails"
Are you formymobile.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My order was placed on 2nd January, but didn't arrive till yesterday afternoon (15th) despite supposedly being sent by Royal Mail 1st class on the 3rd. I emailed the company several times about this, but received no promise to resend the goods. Nor did I receive a refund. However, yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to receive quite out of the blue a new screen for my Nokia Lumia 530 together with the necessary tools for replacing it myself. The postmark was the 14th, so it definitely wasn't the original order gone astray - it was either a replacement or the only order because the original was never sent. Be that as it may, I'm happy to draw a line under the delivery problems, as, when I actually received the package, I have to say it worked a treat. It took me only an hour to dis-assemble the phone using the instructions provided on the website and to reassemble it again with the new screen. The photographs could not have been clearer and were extremely helpful. My only slight criticism is that the instructions include removing the old screen using hot air (e.g. from a hair dryer) to loosen the glue without saying what sort of glue to use to fix the new screen in place. However, what they don't say is that this is only for separating the screen from the digitizer. In fact, the screen and digitizer come as a single unit, so there is no need to separate the old ones, so no hot air or glue is necessary! I think, either this step should be left out of the instructions entirely or it should be made clear it is not required if the screen and digitizer come as a single unit. But this is a minor niggle, I now have a working phone as good as new for a knock-down price, so thank you very much, job done!"
formymobile.co.uk is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews