formymobile.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend formymobile.co.uk

0845 644 2080

questions@formymobile.co.uk

How would you rate formymobile.co.uk?

Dave Atkins
Unverified Reviewer

Very good service, quality products everything was as I ordered. Fast delivery was the cherry on top of the cake. Will recommend. Thanks Dave Atkins.
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered Thursday, here Saturday, easy to follow on-screen instructions. I don't usually post online reviews, so this service must be good!
Chlimon

Fast delivery 🚚 high quality
Martin
Unverified Reviewer

Fast efficient service. Ordered new screen on Thursday afternoon and arrived on Saturday morning. Step by step images very helpful.
Unverified Reviewer

On line chat helped me order the right replacement screen, it arrived within two days. I had an email from them giving a link to a page on how to fit it. I followed it and new screen was fitted within about 20 minutes. Excellent service. Thank you. Saved me at least £15
Unverified Reviewer

excellent service, received parts in no time
Emma Bateman
Unverified Reviewer

the parts arrived very quickly, and when i asked a question via the chat box about how to do something, it was answered straight away. I also liked the black double sided sticky piece sent with the screen. though it was a bit fiddly, it was much better than having to cut pieces of tape from a roll as was done in some how to you tube videos i watched. i managed to fix my phone, so i am very happy.
Fábio Antunes
Verified Reviewer

Great product quality. Outstanding after sale Costumer support. Delivery it's a little bit slow but overall is a perfect service. Thanks.
Verna Jones
Verified Reviewer

I researched for replacement screens, either complete or without the camera and home button, for an iPhone SE. I bought a complete one on eBay and it was faulty!!! Fortunately I managed to get a refund. I then found For my Mobile and bought one without the camera and home button. I followed the instructions, very easily, and it worked immediately. Perfect!!!!
Pete Sims
Verified Reviewer

Prompt delivery, good nokia screen and frame. When I needed advice Robert replied quickly
and his advice was extremely helpful. Good seller. Will recommend to friends.
John B
Verified Reviewer

Fast delivery, easy to fit, worked first time. Excellent product/service thanks!
Nick
Verified Reviewer

Fast delivery, great product and price. LCD and glass came pre-assembled saving me a lot of trouble. Worth buying the special torx T4 tool too.
Ashley Thompson
Verified Reviewer

Proficient and prompt service, it was easy to order I was informed when to expect order, for new LCD screen for Nokia E66 phone. Although I did not receive the free manual booklet, I was able to fit and fix mobile myself, applied intelligence and sensibility, phone works most fluidly. Within reason: Very Good. Transaction fulfilled.

ashleyadt43@yahoo.co.uk
Mark B
Verified Reviewer

Great price, service, advice and customer care. Couldn't recommend enough.
David
Verified Reviewer

prompt delivery, great instructions means a happy family!!
Roger Singh
Verified Reviewer

Good quality screen very easy to fit, delivered very quickly thank you very much.
Dave From Coventry
Verified Reviewer

Broke my screen on my old Nokia mobile, thought I had lost all my contacts for ever. Within 24hours of ordering replacement screen from formymobile.co.uk I was up and running again.
Great service and great screen, thanks.
Steve Banks
Verified Reviewer

I cracked the screen on my Lumia 630. Not an expensive mobile so I was considering a new mobile. However, after looking at your guides, I thought I would give screen replacement a try. Price was good (just £25 including Torx screwdriver and delivery) delivery was quick. Fitting the new screen was easy with the guide to help. Thank you very much!
Tony Gutridge
Verified Reviewer

Just replaced Lumia 550 screen assembly. First class kit with very clear instructions online. I also bought the torx tool and mobile opening tool for less than a fiver. This made the whole task a breeze. Used standard free delivery - it actually came the next day. Be careful with the screws, I managed to drop one into my keyboard, luckily I could shake it out once I realised where it had gone. The beauty of doing your own repair is I was only without my phone for the length of time it took to change over the assembly (+ looking for the missing screw of course). Brilliant! 40% of the quoted cost to have repaired, even including buying the tools.
Patricia Gibson
Verified Reviewer

I found this site after I broke the screen on my old Nokia Xpressmusic 5310. I was a bit worried about shipping all the way to the US, but the prices were cheap enough and I'm really sentimental about that phone so I felt I had nothing to lose.

I ordered a replacement screen and a screwdriver. They arrived a bit over a week later in perfect condition! I was afraid the screen would get broken in transit but it was packed in a lot of bubble wrap and a sturdy cardboard protector inside a plastic envelope. The screwdriver was a pleasant surprise too - for the price I was expecting a dinky little thing but I got a sturdy, all metal screwdriver with a nice weight to it. It was easy to use and did it's job well. Shipping was very affordable even with tracking added on - though it took me a while to realize I could track it through USPS when it entered my country.

Since I had never replaced the screen myself, I decided to try their site's tutorial as well. I don't really have any experience with electronics, but the instructions were easy enough for me to understand. The screen works perfectly - I think it looks even better than it did before I broke it! Maybe it was replaced with a bootleg screen last time, or maybe it's all in my head. I don't know. But I'm 100% satisfied with my experience and I will be coming back if, god forbid, I break this thing again.
formymobile.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 596 reviews