formymobile.co.uk Reviews

575 Reviews

0845 644 2080

questions@formymobile.co.uk

Verified Buyer

I bought a replacement screen for an old Nokia phone, I'm happy that it was still for sale and that the shipping from formymobile.co.uk was affordable and easy. Plus, the manual on how to replace the screen that was freely available online already made my day, it probably motivated my buy.
Charlotte
Verified Reviewer

Great website with easy to find answers to my cracked and nonresponsive mobile screen problem. Bought the items I needed for good price and they were delivered quickly and everything worked!
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service and good instructions on how to fit my new phone screen. One negative - not the fault of formymobile - the old screen was very difficult to remove, despite repeated heating with my wife's hairdryer!
Chris Wells
Verified Reviewer

I was unsure before i ordered after looking at other sites what parts i needed to repair my cracked phone screen,the live chat popped up and i spoke to Robert till he had answered all my queries and helped me get less parts than i had been told elsewhere and thought i needed.

He went above and beyond to help and it was a great reassurance and less stressful experience thanks to his help,with the order i also got step by step instructions how to repair the phone myself and it was delivered securely and well packaged to prevent any damage to the replacement screen during delivery.

Highly recommend and will use again. Thanks again for the help and great service.
Edward
Verified Reviewer

By delivering the iPhone tool kit the day after ordering
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery, handy how to guide.
Verified Buyer

Everything was as it should be no hassel and the parts were correct first time
Chris
Verified Reviewer

Parts delivered swiftly, First timer repaired phone using the Youtube video. Piece of cake. Thanks
Crouren
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a digitizer glass for my Lumia 625 and received it promptly. After fitting it, I noticed that the overlaid menu and buttons at the bottom part of the screen could not be operated properly. I raised a claim and received a free replacement unit without having to fight with the vendor. The second digitizer glass operates flawlessly and I can recommand the company for its fair customer handling
Daphne
Verified Reviewer

Worked like a charm! I hated the idea to have to buy some new smartphone that would eat up electricity like crazy!
Very friendly service, extremely fast shipment (to France, less than 10 days) very clear guidelines, I'm just amazed to find my phone back!
DUNCAN BALDIE
Verified Buyer

Perfect Products. First order went missing in post but replacement sent very promptly.
Verified Buyer

I ordered a part and tools needed as instructions were given on the mobile phone repair.This company I would recommend to anyone.The phone is now in good working order and I am very satisfied. Excellent service.
Michael Price

All that i requested and received was 100%
William EMMETT
Verified Buyer

I live France bought a replacement part for my sons mobile phone
happy with the service post took longer but then it was near Christmas time I would use formymobile again thank you
Verified Buyer

Contained everything I needed to secure my new screen.
Veronica
Unverified Reviewer

Delivery was very quick. Also I wanted to be sure this was a genuine part.
Andreas Lamers
Verified Buyer

Got the ordered tools in high quality there was a small problem with the post but a mail to the company and problem quick solved. Thank you very much an every time again
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery (to France!) and top gear. Managed to repair my Xperia Tipo with the tutorials. Good job!
Verified Buyer

Its surprisingly easy to the replace the Lumia 820 touch screen digitizer. The instructions are comprehensive, thanks.
Martin Nash
Verified Reviewer

Ordered a digitizer from another seller for a Samsung Ace GT-S7275R which simply didn't work correctly after fitting. Ordered a similar part from formymobile. The part arrived quickly and best of all it worked perfectly. One happy customer.
formymobile.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 575 reviews