formymobile.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend formymobile.co.uk

How would you rate formymobile.co.uk?

"Ordered a LCD screen for Nokia Lumia 530 advertised at £15.99. I was emailed to say it had been dispatched. It never arrived. Emails remain unanswered and Chat page is a waste of time it also refuses to answer. The Phone number is unobtainable and yet the web site still acepts orders for this item. It is a good job that I paid by Paypal so I got my money refunded."
"Ordered a Touch Screen for my old Nokia C3-01 from a supplier that advertised on Amazon, waited nearly a week and received a Touch Screen for a Nokia C3 Smart phone. Then went on line and found formymobile ordered same part and received the correct part the next day. So I will always be using and recommending formymobile to freinds and family. Thanks for such a great service Had to post wrong part back and Still waiting for refund from first company."
"The instruction guide was quick and easy, and with all the necessary tools for the fix, I was finished in under half an hour."
"Good price - fast delivery !😊"
"I received my order promptly and had no bother installing it."
Maurice Allen
Verified Reviewer
"The replacement screen and digitizer for my Nokia Lumia 530 was easy to fit as the tools are excellent quality and the instructions/photos are very easy to follow. Once fitted, my mobile is just as good as new. Thank you from a very pleased customer."
"I ordered a screen for my Nokia XpressMusic 5130 after I found replacement instructions on formymobile website. I placed the order on Friday, on Monday it was shipped to continental Europe, on Thursday I received it and installed. Everything works perfect so far. Colors, brightness, contrast and saturation are the same as before. Thank you."
"excellent photographic instructions gave me confidence to order and turned out to be easy to follow when I smashed the screen on a Lumina 635."
"formymobile sent my replacement screen exactly as required and in good time."
"Prompt delivery and good fitting instructions."
"Ordered a replacement screen which arrived promptly and was well protected. Easy to install using the on-line guide and the price was excellent. Very pleased with this purchase, it was tempting to buy cheaper versions with lots of free tools but this seems to be a superior product which works as good as the original screen and support (if required) is readily available. Would not hesitate to purchase from Formymobile again."
"Good price and quick delivery. Thank you."
Antonio Pinto
Verified Reviewer
"I am very satisfied with the item sold. It is of very good quality and with the instructions given it was easy to assembly. I got a new cell phone again!"
"very quick delivery, excellent pdf instructions, phone working as new, can't fault this service"
Fábio Antunes
Verified Reviewer
"As usual, superb quality of products and super fast delivery to Portugal."
"prompt and friendly reply to my question, value for money product"
"Brilliant, ...efficient, helpfu and professional service. I was given excellent advice without any obligation, purchased the replacement part and tool ( as advised ), they arrived two days later extremely well packaged ( for a very reasonable p&p charge ), I followed the very clear step by step instructions ( which were provided FOC ) and VOILA! Despite having never worked on anything like this before I have successfully repaired my mobile phone...thank you so much ForMyMobile. What a welcome change to deal with such a well run business. 10/10"
"Brilliant. For an old fogey,the instructions were very helpful. The replacement part arrived within 48 hours, fitted and within half an hour, phone fully operational. Price was the best I could find. Thanks."
"Good quality product at a reasonable price, along with great service. Would recommend to all."
"Prompt service to queries. Items missed from an order promptly sent. Good tools for job. Z1 screen replacement. Prices cheaper than Amazon."
formymobile.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 616 reviews