Forge Motorsport Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport

About Forge Motorsport: Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy

"I ordered a blow off valve for my mini r56. The installation process was fun, took about an hour and it was really straightforward. The sound is awesome and the turbo lag seems to have also dissipated."
"Beautiful pieces, quality exceptional !! Good job πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"Great company with fantastic customer service and great products"
"Great company with fantastic customer service and great products"
"Quality at it’s best, not only performance and sound but also optic!"
"Brilliant product and delivery and reasonable prices"
"Great products and amazing service always!"
"I brought a Blow Off Valve for my Skoda Fabia 1.2TSI and since fitting it I have had nothing but a bigger smile on my face whilst driving. Great quality product and would definitely recommend buy from Forge Motorsport."
"Great products and very helpful advice"
"Excellent quality, would definitely order from them again in the future. Fits perfectly."
"I had to leave a review for your colleague Ryan who deserves his own review as I've never experienced customer service like it .. my DV split r broke and had me worried .. Ryan kept me positive throughout and took it upon himself to make sure I was going to get this sorted and leave it with him within a day or 2 my problems are solved and my pride and Joy's on the roads boosting as ig should great service"
"Forge motor sport go above and beyond for their customers every time I've had a problem its sorted with great advice and professionalism .. will always use their product and represent on the show field 5 stars ...πŸ‘Œ"
"Top quality product and fast delivery"
"Top quality parts and fast delivery"
"Have received excellent customer service from Forge Motorsport, always being kept up to date with orders. The quality of their products are supreme and reasonably prices."
"Excellent product and fast delivery too. Highly recommend these guys."
"Speedy delivery very well laid out website fantastic products"
"fast delivery..good quality parts"
"From no intercoolers in stock, to your item is ready to dispatch in just a couple of hours! Best customer service i've ever had!"
"From no Intercoolers in stock, to your order is ready for dispatching in just a couple of hours! Best customer service ever!"
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.96 based on 112 reviews