Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

ryan@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport
Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Excellent customer service from a well established family run business. The hose kit I ordered came in super fast time,top quality and fitment
Ordered a full set of Intercooler Hoses for my VW T5, have had major issues with burst hoses on my van and started my search for a better solution, a Google search lead me to Forge Motorsport, ordered online which was an easy process, delivery was speedy and arrived a couple of days later, packaging is incredible and visually presented! Quality of the hoses and fittings is outstanding and far exceeded my expectations. Upon fitting I encountered an issue and emailed Forge for advice, received a rapid response with full detailed information and diagrams which quickly resolved my issue. I would not hesitate to recommend Forge Motorsport for both their products and their after sales as both were outstanding. If only all companies where this good to deal with, Many Thanks, Chris
Purchase arrived in very good time. I didn’t receive one of the products I purchased. However I emailed forge and a replacement was sent out to me straight away along with some free extras.
Next day delivery great products and easy fitting....also super fast response to email queries I’ve had
OMG the quality is insane their products are a must...i highly recommend..
Quality products always 😃
Quality product
Quality product
Great company great products
Nice, easy and fast. Thanks
Quality product as always by forge
Super
A great company to purchase from, website is easy to use and always get an answer on media platforms, can’t fault the company, prices are a bit high in places but quality comes at a price! Highly recommend! For all your performance needs Keep It Forge!
Parfait comme toujours 💪👍
Very Good Quality, Awesome look!
Excellent customer service every time! Always happy to help and discuss what product might be best for my needs. Really appreciate it! Ryan specifically via their Instagram page is always an outstanding help and all round good guy! Thanks Forge!
Great! the pcv valve kept making trouble but now everything is gone. I bought a pcv delete kit and it just works great. Thanks
Great ordered a cap and it was dispatched same day here the next so great in my opinion Thank you
Excellent costumer relations & delivery - I received my order in Bucharest RO in less then 24h since I made it - thank you Forge Motorsport !
The product I bought for my car did not fit at all very unhappy with the product emailed forge and didn’t even get a replie from them don’t buy this product
Very nice products,I recommend!!!
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.95 based on 362 reviews