Forge Motorsport Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport

About Forge Motorsport: Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy

MarkT
"Forge actuator is good working for Abarth turbo. I select yellow spring and get new diaphragm. The new diaphragm is better than use to be, used new material to avoid broken. Looking is also nice on my engine. really nice stuff."
"I got a Forge blow off valve a week before getting the induction kit, and love it. The sound just put a smile on my face. A friend recommended that I also put an induction kit on my car to give an induction roar, but also so it was fitted before I got a remap, and I am glad I did! Not only is the noise great, but I am getting a remap next week and cannot wait to get the most out of my 1.2tsi Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo."
Yiannis Petrou99
"Absolutely amazing service from these guys, very helpful and next day delivery aswell. Can't ask for better service. Engine bay looks much better with the red hoses 🤓 Thanks guys 👌🏻👌🏻😎"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent customer service from a well established family run business. The hose kit I ordered came in super fast time,top quality and fitment"
"Very pleased with this company!!! The lady on the phone couldn’t help enough.she was great and with super fast delivery of a quality item what else could you ask for?? Wish more companies were like this !!!"
"Don’t change a thing Perfect service and very helpful when you call up Thank you again"
"I've been using the bbk 356mm kitbby forge, it works like a charm on the Indian track as well as public roads, even under extreme continuous usage the brake fade is quite minimalistic in conoared to other competitors"
"Easy to order online and prompt delivery. Keep up the good work."
"Recently purchased several Forge upgrades / parts for my 2014 golf gti: turbo blanket, turbo muffler delete, uprated front mount intercooler and the billet intake elbow. All fitted by myself. As I would expect from Forge, really impressed with the build quality and fitment of the products. Delivery was prompt and the packaging is very well thought through with plenty of padding inside. Value for money is absolutely spot on. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting upgrades to their car."
"This Part was the best solution to solve my problem with this stupid repair."
"Great parts, good service and shipping. No problems at all"
"Il prodotto che ho comprato è conforme all'ordine, e la spedizione veloce"
"Website easy to use and delivery was rapid. Not fitted the value yet but looks good and strong."
"Fast delivery great customer service 10/10 recommend"
"Great quality products, fast and reliable delivery and freindly to speak to on phone if help needed. Very proffesional I love forge products and only buy the best for my car :)"
"Excellent service, shipping and feedback."
"Unfortunately my order was missed when first placed with Forge. Luckily for me, Ryan from Forge Motorsports was able to resolve the issue in an exceptional amount of time. I will definitely be ordering again!"
"Wonderful company really fast shipping would definitely buy again from this company"
"Excellent service,parts came quickly"
"Excellent service and very quick delivery. Will definitely be using forge again!"
"Super quick delivery no problems"
"Very good customer service both pre-sale and after-sale. Bought a couple parts for my Corsa 1.6T and 1 part failed within 2 weeks. Experienced one of the best after sales you can get, the replacement part was shipped within a day and received it the next day (International Shipping!). Would definetely recommend Forge Motorsport!"
"Fantastic silicone turbo intake. Looks lovely compared to standard plastic one. Speedy delivery. Fits perfectly."
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.96 based on 211 reviews