Forge Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forge Motorsport
Read Forge Motorsport Reviews

About Forge Motorsport:

Forge Motorsport was founded in 1996 with the simple ideals of innovation, clever design, and manufacturing to the highest quality.

In doing this, we have developed the largest range of replacement aftermarket valves, intercoolers, and actuators in the World.

Utilising a state of the art in house CNC machine shop, and a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers and fabricators, we supply Forge branded product worldwide, to our sister companies Forge USA in Orlando, and Forge Asia in Taichung Taiwan.
Proudly stating 'Made In Great Britain' on all our products.

With all this knowledge at our disposal, we are honoured to supply the leading names and race teams in the world of Motorsport including: F1, WRC, Rally X, and Le Mans. We also supply several OEM manufacturers.

When you purchase a Forge Motorsport product you are buying something unique, something that no other manufacturer can offer.

We offer a lifetime customer service on all our products with a no hassle service promise.

media@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Forge Motorsport, Unit 1A Ashville Trading Estate,

Tell us how Forge Motorsport made you happy
Forge frequently updated me with emails as to when my order would be arriving so I knew exactly when to expect it. It came very quickly and I am very pleased with what I have got. It feels like a quality product and everything I need was inside with clear instructions.
High quality product, Excellent support / advise when I phoned for advice.
Very good quality and fast delivery to Nederland only 3 day
I had recently bought a twintake induction kit for my car which was missing a part due to it being used. I decided to contact Forge Motorsport to try and see if they still had the part in stock(the kit being dicontinued). Without hesitation, amazelngly polite attitude, great knwoleadge of the product and no time wasting they found the part which they have now sent and is on way. One of the best customer services I have ever encountered. Highly recomended!! .Can not wait to get the kit installed!!
Great product fits great
All items I've had from forge have been to a very good standard. Delivery was quick. Altogether very happy.
After hybrid turbos were fitted to my 335d the brand new BMW OEM boost hose blew an o-ring. The forge boost hose was ordered for next day delivery, which arrived early in the morning and was fitted straight away. The fit was perfect and the billet coupling much better than OEM. It's been a week or more now and the forge fit is already better/outlasted the BMW OEM.
I'm very happy with product fits like a glove arrived when it was supposed to and fast delivery
All fitted perfectly
Awesome company. Was struggling to find parts for my car on eBay and on the website. Lucky enough one of the staff members there helped me out. Amazing Email response.
Excellent delivery, arrived earlier than expected and the product was very well packed.
Excellent quality and simple instructions
Perfekt delivery to Denmark. Five big stars 👌
Very happy with the service. Not the cheapest but then you get what you pay for. Great customer service.
I had to change an item slightly after ordering, and was dealt with professionally and expediently. Really knowledgeable and polite, super fast dispatch and well packaged with good tracking with dpd. Overall great experience.
Item received next day after placing order at 1.30. Great service and product would recommend and use again.
Good Price, Good Delivery, Good Quality
Forge Motorsport 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Such an easy webiste to order from my product came so quick as well. Very happy always use these guys and will be for my next Intercooler Thanks.
Forge Motorsport is rated 4.90 based on 892 reviews