Forever Faithless Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Forever Faithless

About Forever Faithless: Established in December, 2013, Forever Faithless has spread like wildfire! Originally an exclusive online-only boutique, the demand for our innovative urban streetwear has grown at such a rapid rate, that it's available at selected retailers across the country.
Forever Faithless has gained widespread recognition, pushing the boundaries of fashion. Our fresh urban streetwear has a unique style and flare that is matched with premium quality and luxurious fabrics we use to craft each design.
With Forever Faithless you can always expect premium quality, innovative designs and cutting edge urban fashion - which allows you to express an independent point of view.

Our mission you ask? Providing the highest level of customer service, customer retention and even higher levels of quality for all our products.

We are Forever Faithless. We break the mold. We are at the peak of urban fashion.
You are unique. An individual. Always in style. Always bold.
You are Forever Faithless.

info@foreverfaithless.co.uk

Faithless Forever
Unit 4, Seawall Court
Seawall Road

Tell us how Forever Faithless made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Exceptional service. Products are of an excellent standard. Always consistant with delivery times."
"Incredible brand, perfect fit for right size, comfortable to wear"
"Great products, fast delivery! A+++"
"the shirts are fine, but you told me that last week my t-shirts would arrive and for the moment it has not arrived."
"The clothes are great quality. But customer service is bad. Only way to contact is via email- I e-mailed to say I needed to exchange some items (there was NO return slip in the bag) still had no response over a week later and I had to return the package with a handwritten note explaining the situation about exchange and had to pay £6.50 to get it back to them. I hope it works as I’ll be £50 out of pocket if not."
"Fast delivery quality products highly recommend"
"I’m a new customer of Forever Faithless so haven’t many items yet. But I absolutely love the designs and look of the clothes. My latest purchase; Script Tee - Wine, is such a nice colour and fit. Very comfy. The material is very soft too."
"Was delivered very quick, quality of the clothes were outstanding, definitely going to buy more from forever faithless!"
"Quick delivery, comfortable and good fit."
"Always great design of clothes First class service p"
"So glad I found this brand, perfect fit, great quality tees! Super fast delivery with DPD, even gave me a 1 hour delivery slot 🚚🙌🏼"
"Have absolutely no complaints nice good quality clothing at cheap prices and delivery was very quick to, fantastic!"
"Very good quality clothes. Delivered on time"
"Quick delivery to begin with and excellent clothing, however exchanges have taken nearly a month+ to come back. Amazing quick responses in email though by William Churchill."
"Delivered next day, bang on. Top quality clothing!"
"Perfect fit, amazing quality. Always super fast delivery!"
"Have taken some time to get the package and still waiting, but i like the clothes you have so. And vert fast to respond on the mails."
"Good company but some of the clothes are built for bodybulders"
Forever Faithless is rated 4.81 based on 107 reviews