Forever Faithless Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Faithless
Read Forever Faithless Reviews

About Forever Faithless:

Established in December, 2013, Forever Faithless has spread like wildfire! Originally an exclusive online-only boutique, the demand for our innovative urban streetwear has grown at such a rapid rate, that it's available at selected retailers across the country.
Forever Faithless has gained widespread recognition, pushing the boundaries of fashion. Our fresh urban streetwear has a unique style and flare that is matched with premium quality and luxurious fabrics we use to craft each design.
With Forever Faithless you can always expect premium quality, innovative designs and cutting edge urban fashion - which allows you to express an independent point of view.

Our mission you ask? Providing the highest level of customer service, customer retention and even higher levels of quality for all our products.

We are Forever Faithless. We break the mold. We are at the peak of urban fashion.
You are unique. An individual. Always in style. Always bold.
You are Forever Faithless.

info@foreverfaithless.co.uk

Faithless ForeverUnit 4, Seawall CourtSeawall Road

Tell us how Forever Faithless made you happy
Exceptional service. Products are of an excellent standard. Always consistant with delivery times.
Sent a top back for exchange didn’t receive any item or an exchange. I have tried contacting customer services but after 2 month I have had no luck getting a reply. Do yourself a favour and stay well clear or you will be robbed
Love this company, great clothes and customer service every time.
Quick Delivery, always love my order.
Terrible company, I’ve sent them countless emails over the last week and not one response! They send out faulty goods and when you try to make contact via email or Facebook they ignore you
Fastest delivery I've ever received, ordered at 2pm and got it delivered next day! Amazing.
I was to quick to give a 1 star as I paid for next day delivery but I ordered it after the cut off time . Customer service got back to me 1st thing on Monday morning explaining why it didn't arrive they also made sure a got it a day earlier and refunded me the next day charge . If that isn't great customer service I don't know what is .... Also the quality of the top I got it 2nd to none for the price . Ace gear 👌.. ill be getting a lot more from you guys 👍
Good prices, quick delivery and the products are actually really good quality and fit (which is most important part for me).
Customer service absolute joke, send out stained items, take forever (no pun intended) to reply. Shame really as their clothes are decent. Have to pay to return stuff even though it’s their fault, nearly paid for another tee in postage returns. Had to keep emailing for a refund. Problem still not resolved. Won’t be ordering again from here once I get the exchange.
`Always happy with my order, even have 2 of some t-shirts
spot on, next day delivery too, in time for my night out!
Next day delivery, great quality and good price.
Great customer service, affordable prices for this kind of clothes, great quality and fit, delivery in one week to France. Don't hesitate !
Got my package a day late, Royal Mail to blame. Overall extremely happy though!
Got 3 t-shirts now, amazing quality. Regular customer
Husband bought some jeans and the belt hole ripped within two wears. Customer services doesn’t seem to care although photos were sent. Diabolical customer service
Really good quality was very surprised with how good considering I have purchased from a lot of the top brands and these guys definitely deliver on quality. Free Next day delivery was also a great bonus. This is my second time purchasing and will be back again.
boyfriend loved his tracksuit, but I think I love it more!
Great service, had an issue with my order, emailed and corrected within hours 💙 fabulous
I'll be back, love your stuff!
Good products and price, just a shame a few are sold out. Restock required!
Forever Faithless is rated 4.72 based on 538 reviews