Forever Faithless Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Forever Faithless

About Forever Faithless: Established in December, 2013, Forever Faithless has spread like wildfire! Originally an exclusive online-only boutique, the demand for our innovative urban streetwear has grown at such a rapid rate, that it's available at selected retailers across the country.
Forever Faithless has gained widespread recognition, pushing the boundaries of fashion. Our fresh urban streetwear has a unique style and flare that is matched with premium quality and luxurious fabrics we use to craft each design.
With Forever Faithless you can always expect premium quality, innovative designs and cutting edge urban fashion - which allows you to express an independent point of view.

Our mission you ask? Providing the highest level of customer service, customer retention and even higher levels of quality for all our products.

We are Forever Faithless. We break the mold. We are at the peak of urban fashion.
You are unique. An individual. Always in style. Always bold.
You are Forever Faithless.

info@foreverfaithless.co.uk

Faithless Forever
Unit 4, Seawall Court
Seawall Road

Tell us how Forever Faithless made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Exceptional service. Products are of an excellent standard. Always consistant with delivery times."
"found this label by accident last year and I must say I'm so glad I did!! the fit and cut of the tops are perfect for when it's Sun's out guns out weather lol the design and detail that goes into making these is outstanding they all look so different than what everyone is else is doing quite a few people ask me where I got them as they haven't heard of them before. this label is well on the way to being one of the household names that everyone knows long may they last. thanks FF"
"Good product, great price. Best muscle fit t-shirts I've ever purchased!"
"Well impressed with tracksuit will be ordering the other colour, wicked fit and so comfortable"
"Chuffed with my order, perfect fit, great quality third order going in now ! Top service"
"Banging tracksuit ! 👌"
"Clothing is very nice and comfortable, however customer service on exchanges is absolutely shocking. Have been waiting nearly 2 months now for an EXCHANGE. Don’t exchange your items guys, just get a refund. Otherwise you won’t see your money again."
"Best quality I’ve ordered in a long time, will definitely order again soon"
"I thought the customer service was shocking I attempted so many times to contact you on your web site but no joy. I then emailed in to find out what was happening with my refund. William told me he was going to look into it it then took another 3 days and for me to email in before someone decided to get back to me so all in all I took 9-10 days before I got my refund back. Overall I thought the service I received was shocking"
"Great fit, great service. Will shop again"
"Happy customer👌🏼"
"Delivered next day, can't get better than that!"
"Never received my order. Paid for it, meant to be next working day delivery. That was over 3 weeks ago now. No sign of the order or word of where it went. disappointing."
"Best tracksuits on the market, good value for money and super comfortable."
"Top company, quick delivery. Great range 🤟🏼"
"Good quality material and very nice fitting.. Also looks good. Will be buying from again"
"Hoodies are spot on, muscle fit. Perfect!"
"Took a chance with this new brand, and I’m glad I did. Love the quality and the fit is amazing."
"Great quality products, service as advertised and will 100% order again."
"Brilliant quality clothing with fast delivery, has not disappointed yet"
"Nice clothes. Good value for money."
Forever Faithless is rated 4.74 based on 148 reviews