Forever Faithless Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Faithless
Read Forever Faithless Reviews

About Forever Faithless:

Established in December, 2013, Forever Faithless has spread like wildfire! Originally an exclusive online-only boutique, the demand for our innovative urban streetwear has grown at such a rapid rate, that it's available at selected retailers across the country.
Forever Faithless has gained widespread recognition, pushing the boundaries of fashion. Our fresh urban streetwear has a unique style and flare that is matched with premium quality and luxurious fabrics we use to craft each design.
With Forever Faithless you can always expect premium quality, innovative designs and cutting edge urban fashion - which allows you to express an independent point of view.

Our mission you ask? Providing the highest level of customer service, customer retention and even higher levels of quality for all our products.

We are Forever Faithless. We break the mold. We are at the peak of urban fashion.
You are unique. An individual. Always in style. Always bold.
You are Forever Faithless.

info@foreverfaithless.co.uk

Faithless ForeverUnit 4, Seawall CourtSeawall Road

Tell us how Forever Faithless made you happy
Exceptional service. Products are of an excellent standard. Always consistant with delivery times.
Really good quality was very surprised with how good considering I have purchased from a lot of the top brands and these guys definitely deliver on quality. Free Next day delivery was also a great bonus. This is my second time purchasing and will be back again.
boyfriend loved his tracksuit, but I think I love it more!
Great service, had an issue with my order, emailed and corrected within hours 💙 fabulous
I'll be back, love your stuff!
Good products and price, just a shame a few are sold out. Restock required!
Great communication from the customer service. I had a pair of jeans to change as I ordered the wrong ones and they responded and solved the situation for me straight away.
My partner and I love the tracksuits, they are such high quality and so warm too.

We will definitely be waiting for other colours to come back into stock and we will order them too.

Great customer service and really quick delivery.
I got 8 t-shirts in the sale for the price of 4, what a bargain. I hope the sale stays for a bit longer so I can buy more!
My wife bought me a maroon tracksuit for xmas. I was thrilled when it arrived; seemed fantastic at first. After just a few wears though, one of the ringlets fell of the trousers, and the red coloured zip on the jacket all cracked and chipped, leaving it looking cheap and nasty. Having sent them the photos, they agreed to refund both. Instead, they refunded the trousers and sent the jacket back, leaving me with half an outfit and half a refund!
Obviously won't be returning to purchase from FF.
Terrible Shocking Customer Service
Do not waste your money with this company
All reviews are fake and self written
Not reputable or sincere
No contact number with emails answered once a week
One star is too much for this firm
Great brand! Amazing service, I ordered and received in 2 days.

Lovely quality
Amazing fit on the chinos and jeans, absolutely love how they fit and mould to my legs.

Will definitely be buying more soon
I have been shopping here for years, I love the clothes. Cant wait for the restock
I love the products and will definitely come back for a 4th time. great quality
Lovely customer service helped me deal with my enquiry instantly, it is now also resolved. brilliant
The clothes are quality items, stylish and comfy!
The customer service is brilliant! Whatever the problem you have they’ll do anything they can to sort it out for you!
Highly recommend!
Good quality clothing
bought a tracksuit for Christmas, good fit. Will buy more as perfect for lounging around the house!
Absolutely awesome quality
First off the support customer service is excellent they will help you with any
Questions and
Quick to respond. But the clothing is a true seller they fit my body perfectly and the prices are just right well worth it
Forever Faithless is rated 4.74 based on 523 reviews