Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Claire Robinson
Claire Robinson
Hayley Owen
More Photos & Videos
Lovely design and style. Great price for something a little different. The P&P is unfair though. Same price for any purchase even though weight of goods could vary the cost. Think it should be free tbh
My purchases arrived promptly and both items are good quality I would definitely look again at the website especially for a purchase for a special occasion
Great delivery and the items were fantastic, can't wait to wear them
First time I’ve used Forever Unique. Website was easy to use and despite the fact no confirmation email for my order was received, and it was over a bank holiday weekend, my order arrived 5 days later. Communication could be improved but otherwise I am happy and will buy again.
Beautiful blouse although seems a little small for a size 10 but will keep it as it fits albeit a little snug. The scuba dress I ordered was refunded due to no stock but I'm hoping it becomes available soon. X
A beautiful dress, vibrant colours and stylish. I’m not sure if I would have ordered the dress had I known it was pleated because I have a big bust but I’m still pleased with my purchase, I’ll just improvise.
Quick efficient delivery.
Quality of the dress isn’t great - the finishing on the back and hem of the dress is poor
Goods received on time.
The quality of the clothing is great .
You get what you pay for . They seemed to have changed their delivery to Royal mail which is unreliable . Updates from the mail service not good .
Bought the black embellished Studded dress and it fits perfectly .
Beautiful
Not sure how I’m going to wash it though as can’t take the gold detail off. Worried it might fall apart ?
Tough one !
Very good quality clothes. I absolutely love the styles. Comfortable fits. Very efficient service. My only concern is the price changes e.g the same item which was at a low price will leap to almost the original price even though discount is being given. For instant 'Yellow Laced Ruffle Midi Dress' original price £145. It was reduced to approx £57 and is now selling at £101. 50 should this not be cheaper? This example is also the same with other items. Other than that I really do love shopping with Forever Unique.
The dress & colour are lovely, just what I expected, but it is very creased. I felt like it had just been shoved in a bag.im sure it could of been packed much better than it was. I've shopped on other sites paid a lot less but much more care taken with packing .
I bought 3 items and they are all good quality material. They fit really well except 1 item which is a bit big and they are all size eights. Hence the 4 out of 5
Always excellent quality clothing love the dress I purchased, don’t think there should be a delivery charge at this time
Still awaiting my first parcel to be delivered here at my home in Brussels. However, looove the style, the versatily ... (hope I wrote that correctly). Looking forward to Monday when package is to arrive.
Keep you posted. Promise
Lovely jacket, good fit, my only reservation would be with who ever carries out quality control, there were threads hanging from the front hem and as I put my hand into the sleeve to try it on, the most prominent front button fell straight off.
Very fast delivery, good quality clothing.
If I could recommend an improvement or something more Forever Unique could do is a petite range. The item of clothing I bought I am going to have to get turned up a lot.
Nice dresses outfits just would like to see more size 18 and 20 16,s are a bit small for my fuller bust. Still like to be on trend and not frumpy
Great quality clothes thanks
My jeans are excellent quality and fit , as per the picture, good value with the discount and speedy delivery , I have had theses before in white and Erin my times with good compliments
Forever Unique is rated 4.34 based on 4,043 reviews