Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Very easy ordering with great, continual order/delivery information. Thank you.
Ordered 2 dresses both arrived within 5 days ! Really pleased can’t wait to wear them
Received my order yesterday. Love the color clash dress however for £85 I expected it to arrive in better packaging as the clear bag that the dress was in looked used and the dress was not properly folded and was ripped and so was the delivery bag it arrived in. Otherwise it would have been 5 star rating.
My first order and love the site, and was so excited to receive it, especially the jumpsuit, as I wanted it for my holiday. Was extremely disappointed though when this item i'd paid for was then refunded as it was out of stock.
I recommend forever unique good quality of clothes I’m please so far and l’m happy customer
Ordered a dress arrived within a few days beautiful dress and fabric but unfortunately it was too small I ordered large I’m a 12/14 and it was a bit small
I've been keeping an eye out for special offers on a dress I love. When I saw that M & L were out of stock I ordered size S at full price. 2 days later offers were all over my Instagram page, 25% off, 15% off and dress reduced from £95 to £75. Love FU style just disappointed that I missed out on the offers. Hope I can get the difference back.
I love the dress from Forever Unique - a really unique style and easy to water. Sadly it was too long and the material was very clingy and unbreathable so I had to return it. But I’ll keep checking out their other ones.
Some clothing I love, generally the very expensive garments, but some the quality just isn't there for the price charged. The sizes vary and I have to order 2 of the same garment. Sometimes I can't fit in a large and I'm a 10/12.
Love it, the shirt 💖 could you make a jacket with the logo on back ?
Love Cheshire women too x
Easy to browse and very quick delivery which was excellent. I tried to use the voucher code which didn’t work but bought the dress regardless. I then received a code 5 minutes later which was a bit frustrating but still happy with the purchase!
Lovely clothes, however I feel that packaging is cheap and doesn’t reflect the value of the garment. I expect dresses I’ve paid more than £75 to come packed with tissue and the presentation to be a little more special than thrown in a plastic bag. I feel this lets the brand down.
Ordered the mint bird jumpsuit, it is stunning but ridiculously long, I’m 5ft 5 and it drapes on the floor, I love the jumpsuit but will have to find someone who can take it up by a lot even with wedges on. Lovely fit apart from the length, not everyone is 6ft 4 sadly
I have been in correspondence with a lady called Zoreena who has been helpful and prompt in answering my queries. My only disappointment is the delay of a shirt that I thought I ordered early enough to get here for my daughters birthday. I did receive the Rock and Love sweater yesterday though which I love. I Will be using Forever Unique again...
I have ordered 2 dress and one blazer. The quality and design is amazing, but unfortunately the size guides in website was not accurate. Therefore, I have to return 2 item, but I know my size now. Ready for next shopping.
I also, should mention the return procedure are straightforward.
Is it good l like it
The dresses were on time good quality.
Lovely design and style. Great price for something a little different. The P&P is unfair though. Same price for any purchase even though weight of goods could vary the cost. Think it should be free tbh
My purchases arrived promptly and both items are good quality I would definitely look again at the website especially for a purchase for a special occasion
Great delivery and the items were fantastic, can't wait to wear them
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews