Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

It’s very nice but not true to size I ordered a m/l and am a size 10/12 only just fits
Dress returned as poor quality did not bother to try on - disappointed
Bought m/l shirt more on the medium side so sizing could slightly be better. Didn’t receive any emails when I made my purchase so the website/service could be improved. The quality of the shirt seems okay haven’t worn it yet. Other people on reviews have not been happy with the quality of products so see how I feel when I wear mine. Stuff is a bit over priced as I have seen the same stuff on other websites so it’s not a specific design from this company.
Looks a bit 1980's style and didn't like the stitching cut out at the back along the bottom.
Please allow purchasing from. Australia
To be fair I don’t think the dress I bought is worth the money. Having said that I am keeping it because it will be a good dress for holidays and I like the style.
Ordering was easy, but have not received my order or received an email to say if it is on its way
ordered the pink love heart dress in a size 10, I love the dress, however, the belt is definitely not for a size 10 dress, it's too big so I will need to get it adjusted somewhere. It's a beautiful dress and fits but the belt spoils it.
Disappointed didn’t fit on bust normally 10/12 fitted perfect on hips & waist
Material lovely would love to try 14 but sold out
Although the dress arrived quickly it was very big for a size 10 so having to return it. Also slight imperfection in the material looked a bit like a pull.
Other items I have purchased have been of great quality, however, I was quite disappointed with the material for the latest ‘VOGUE’ t-shirt but liked the logo design. White more like cream in colour
Lovely jumper really like it prompt delivery. Bit sad as I didn't notice until today that the centre of the v neck, the threads are loose think I can sew it up. Can't send it back as chucked all the packaging. Would order again this is just one of those things will enjoy wearing it around the house.
Hello I am usually very satisfied but this time I bought a dress and it wasn’t to satisfactory so I had to send it back and I don’t think when this happens you have to pay for the postage thank you
I ordered a trouser suit. I wasn’t impressed with the way it was packaged in a bag as it arrived full of creases which after a few days still haven’t dropped out. I expected it to arrive boxed up. The jacket fits well and I would say is a true size 12. The trousers are a bit narrow and cling around the knee and there is no seam so wouldn’t able to be adjusted.
I loved the style of the blouse and colours. But for £70.00 the quality of the fabric finishes seams and button holes look cheap. lovely style but not worth the money! I had a 25% discount offer, so will keep, but would have returned it if I has paid full price.
I’ve Lways looked on your website and loved the clothes. I finally saw something I really wanted and ordered some stripe trousers, they have arrived today and there are 2 buttons missing.
So disappointed. I really want the trousers, but I will have to send them back.
Gorgeous dress, bought a size small Usually a size 8 but unfortunately too big all around bust area on me
My order still hasn’t arrived . This is a fault on Royal Mail’s delivery system . I did want my dress for a birthday celebration party this evening, so disappointed it hasn’t arrived .
Nice stuff and prompt delivery BUT the returns system is rubbish in comparison to the competition.
I have always wanted to treat myself to a dress of yours.
I order the black frill gold spotted mini dress last week with the 25% off.
I absolutely love it but it’s too short at the back 🙈 great at the fri t but the lining at the back is to short.
I’m wondering if to order another to see if it’s slightly different
Sarah Ashcroft x