Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

I’ve Lways looked on your website and loved the clothes. I finally saw something I really wanted and ordered some stripe trousers, they have arrived today and there are 2 buttons missing. So disappointed. I really want the trousers, but I will have to send them back.
Gorgeous dress, bought a size small Usually a size 8 but unfortunately too big all around bust area on me
My order still hasn’t arrived . This is a fault on Royal Mail’s delivery system . I did want my dress for a birthday celebration party this evening, so disappointed it hasn’t arrived .
Nice stuff and prompt delivery BUT the returns system is rubbish in comparison to the competition.
I have always wanted to treat myself to a dress of yours. I order the black frill gold spotted mini dress last week with the 25% off. I absolutely love it but it’s too short at the back 🙈 great at the fri t but the lining at the back is to short. I’m wondering if to order another to see if it’s slightly different Sarah Ashcroft x
I received a beautiful dress but it wasn’t the same as the picture. The dress in the picture had beautiful buttons my one did not disappointed.
Nice website and the skirt I had to return was refunded reasonable quickly. The quality of the skirt was however very poor and expensive. More like something that you would by for £10 at a market so certainly not worth the £60 price tag. As I am an international customer I shall not be using Forever Unique again as I am out of pocket by about £20 (postage, packing and exchange rate variation).
Regrettably, it is difficult and time consuming when returning items: please send a returns labels - all your competitors do. I have had to pass on so many gorgeous clothes because the zips are at the back: unless I had 6 inches to my arms. Having said that: absolutely beautiful clothes.
Your choice of couriers let down the service. I had the wrong delivery address but couldn't get hold of anyone, when i did they said they had changed it now it says collect from your nearest depot 20+miles away. I go on holiday tomorrow and sadly won't be able to pick up the item so i am sure it will be sent back to you and hopefully i will be refunded :( its a shame as i was really looking forward to receive my order
I loved my purchase from Forever Unique, the dress was beautiful. However, I had ordered my dress on a Sunday and paid nearly £7 for next day delivery. Due to it being a Sunday I expected the dress might not arrive til Tuesday due to postage however it did not arrive until the Thursday. I felt since I had the extra money for next day delivery it should have arrived sooner.
I just purchased a dress for my brothers wedding using the summer30 code. My dress arrived it’s just what I’m after but the zip is faulty so I will need to return it. Please can I be sent a replacement once you receive the original.
I love the Forever Unique brand and have had some really high quality dresses from here so I will happily pay a slightly higher price because of this. However, I was disappointed to see the jacket isn't actually designed/produced by forever unique as there is a different brand label in it. I was under the impression everything sold is designed in house.
Great purchase! Only the thing is I am not happy with the way my skirt was folded for delivery as it is leather look material so going to be hard to get creases out.
I ordered two dresses in the hope that at least one would look good on for the Goodwood Festival. Ordering and delivery was prompt. Both dresses were nice, but could of been better quality for the price, even with the promotional discount. One dress was a wrap dress and too small across my chest and didn’t hang right so I decided to send this one back. The return process is not as easy as other online boutiques. You have to register with Royal Mail and have a returns label emailed to you. The email I received had no attachment. No option to just download it from the website. The option to print the label at the Post Office wasn’t available at any of my local branches. In the end I screen shot the label image from the website and stuck it on. Seems like a long process when other boutiques I’ve used provide the returns labels. Even though the quality of the dress I kept wasn’t to a high standard, it did look good on, however the returns process would put me off ordering again.
Loved my purchases but very disappointed that 24 hrs later all items had 30% discount. Know this can never be anticipated in advance as a buyer but it does disappoint and make me less inclined to purchase again.
I have returned my item & still havnt been refunded my money Into my bank account. It states on forever unique website refund give after 7- 10 working days. Please respond
Well apparently I didn’t make a purchase because I got an email saying there was some sort of glitch and I was being refunded. Really disappointed. Haven’t received refund yet.
The dress I received was gorgeous, no question about that. The fit was great although too long, and I’m 5’7. However I don’t think it is satisfactory to put a £220 dress (although bought in the sale) in a poly bag on a plastic hanger, which arrived broken, and sealed with some cheap tape. I’ve have bought cheaper stuff from other companies where the packaging is a nice box with tissue paper. Would you consider improving this?
dress was originally £60 but bought in sale, arrived crumpled, not quality would exspect, packaged in plastic unbranded, and dress not labelled forever unique, feel could have bought dress off ebay. if you are using third party suppliers define as such. overpriced at £30 but will keep on this occasion. delivery to be signed for, was thrown over fence by yodel.
Disappointed with lack of delivery choice with courier. Item was not as per the picture so returned it
Forever Unique is rated 4.32 based on 3,892 reviews