Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Received no e mail to confirm order or that it has been dispatched and I’m still waiting for it to arrive
I've been asked to review, but my order hasn't yet arrived!
very tiny fit clothing for one size
Just received the wrong item after waiting for ages for this product be in stock again .!!!
I have not received my dress yet 🤷🏽‍♀️
Poor quality and Im looking to return
Failed to deliver until I chased repeatedly.
Terrible I was told out of stock even thought it allowed me to order!
I love forever unique dresses but always purchase elsewhere so this was my 1st 1 of there website, ordered 2 dresses 1 reduced from £250 to £100 that I had my eye on it for months and also went down another £25 before I received mine bit of a disappointment there, so order was quick enough but the fully sequin dress there sequins were all over the place spent over an hour and still had a lot more to go when I noticed there where some gaps but comes without spare sequins shocking for a £250 dress, so sent pictures of the dress told me to return and reorder but at dresses these prices you think they would exchange as I’m reading reviews and apparently the refunds is a joke where most don’t receive it which I can’t afford now i will need to reorder on credit till my refund is processed. Probably weeks. And as for the other dress, I couldn’t fault it wasn’t a sequin out of place but it wasn’t a forever unique dress but some cheap foreign goods, the label makes it look tacky and cheap I ordered a size 14 the tag has just an L sticker on it apparently according to customer service this is a forever unique dress but just made abroad so they can keep the costs of the dress down for customers ( AYE RIGHT LOL ) if they do this, I’m sure I’ve seen this dress on an eBay Asian site but definitely not worth the RRP £100 so I’m returning both as it’s a forever unique collection I have, not some dress made to look like 1. The first dress I love to bits it’s well made and quality is excellent and fits perfect so where did they go so wrong with the sequins, I have been assured this will be specially inspected to make sure it arrives faultless, do they not check there stock anyway, now my fear is, is this dress going to be perfect and how long for my refund to get processed. Love there clothing but the experience for my 1st order direct from them was a total disaster and disappointment to the fact that I wanted to wear that tonight just as well I bought a back up from Missguided now there’s a great company. Dress was perfect and loved it the other was faulty but they sent out another replacement as soon as I showed them my returns receipt so I’m not forking out more money then if you don’t want the replacement they refund you on the receipt as well before they receive the goods back. Think your having to update your company, instead of what you can do to cut corners and although I wouldn’t have accepted anyway there was no discount to keep the dress as most companies offer that option as it’s cheaper all round but it was just return the faulty dress using our complicated system cause were too miserable to put returns labels in the package and make it as difficult as possible to get return and refunded. Love your clothing but people need to be realistic when they buy from you what there getting into should it arrive faulty or they just want to return it. I wouldn’t recommend this website at all if I could give zero I would, but your clothing 5stars. Customer service has been answering my email but that’s us just starting to get somewhere, they will match the price I paid and pay for next day delivery but they don’t do weekends so it will probably be Tuesday before I get the dress next paying next day delivery. AVOID UNLESS YOUR CERTAIN YOUR GOING TO KEEP IT.
I returned my item and never got a refund
Still waiting on refund of returned item £70. No confirmation after 7 days to confirm the goods have been received and the refund is being processed. Other website retailers deal with this much more effectively.
Very disappointed with my purchase. Was looking forward to wearing. The photograph on the website was very misleading. I hope I get my refund as soon as possible
First time ordering from here and I wasn’t impressed. I paid for next day delivery within the timeframe and I didn’t receive the dress until 3 days later. I emailed twice to see why it hadn’t been delivered but I had no response. Very poor customer service.
Very very poor quality, disappointed as I thought this brand should have been well made for the prices they charge, don’t think I will be ordering again, such a shame as I was expecting something top notch, not something made cheaply in China with a ridiculous price tag on it.
I am unable to obtain my package. The delivery firm yodel have stated that they are unable to find my property however after several attempts I still have not received it
The dress I bought ended up being glittery (i had no idea I thought it’s polka dot) and I wore it for 2seconds and all my life is covered in glitter now. Very very low quality! I don’t think I’ll shop from this brand ever again!
I love the colour and the style of this dress but unfortunately I am going to have to send it back, I am only 5ft 2 I look like I’m wearing a sleeping bag when I tried it on, far to big on me 😔 I wish they were made for realistic women and not supermodels
The postal service you use is awful. It was such a hassle to get my parcel delivered. And when it arrived I was disappointed with the packaging as it was damaged, luckily the dress wasn't effected by this but the quality was not worth the price I paid. Having noticed the branded label, I searched the dress only to find it £30 cheaper on their website! Absolute rip off!
Expensive dress arrived squashed in a tiny plastic bag. The quality of the two dresses very poor, cheap material, big out of place zip. Zip not concealed, just cheap looking. Not impressed at all
I was surprised about very poor quality of the dress I ordered. £60 is not much but I think primark is better quality. The design of the dress is nice, that’s why I keep it but not sure about how many times I will be able to ware it as the material is terrible. This is my second item and both are very poor quality, I think I won’t buy again:(
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews