Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Prompt delivery of item but was too small so had to return it. Followed instructions to return and print off address label but for some reason it just wasnt happening! Ended up emailing them to send me a return address label which i then downloaded. Not straight forward at all. Website also not great!
Quality and fit very disappointing. Sizing very inconsistent.
Ordered nearly £900 worth of clothes and kept 1 jumper worth £40. Very disappointed with the sizing and materials used. Very cheap looking.
I ordered 2 items both of which arrived damaged with holes in, a very small hole in one top but noticeable straight away, the other had significant damage again to the front of it.
Do you have quality control as I am really shocked at the condition they were sent out to me.
Absolutely loved this dress, very disappointed with the quality.
So difficult to return
Beautiful jumper didn’t fit under arms properly...returns label is not free didn’t scan so had to pay to return it!
I had notification of delivery it didn’t get delivered, chased up and it had not been dispatched in error, I’m still waiting, not very happy as it was supposed to be here for Fri 19th, so I could wear for an ocassion on sat. Still not received items
Still waiting for the dress.
I have received the email saying that my item will be delivered on Friday, unfortunately the delivery date has been changed without notifying me, until Monday
I’ve still not received my item I ordered 6 days ago!! I had to wear something completely different last night (Sat)
I’m being asked for a review but I’ve not received my item or any communications as to its whereabouts when I was sent an email saying it would arrive on Friday.
Distinct lack of dust bags being supplied with goods of late.
Faulty and to big, on the label says S and I order small size.
The item still not delivered
I liked the kimono which I am keeping. However this item was so creased it looked like an old rag before ironing.If this item was not on sale, I would have returned it.
I haven't received it yet! paid £10 for next day delivery! 4 days ago!!
Package was approx 3 days late so I didn't have it for the Event I purchased it for😩
The item I ordered was advertised as OS (one size) and suitable to fit a size 8-14. I am a size 10/12. When the jacket arrived it was labelled as a size S. I telephoned Forever Unique and they said it was only available in this size and is suitable for size 6-10. Consequently, it was a total waste of my time and money. I had to repackage the order, go and queue in the Post Office and send the item back. I am currently waiting for a refund. A really bad first experience with FU, which doesn't encourage me to try a second time.
The all-in-one was fantastic quality and it looked absolutely amazing on. My only reason I’ve not given it a 5 star is because you needed to be 6 foot to wear it. The trousers are extremely long and I had to get it shortened before I could wear it,
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews