Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

It's good quality and fast delivery.
Ordered a one size dress, unsure of the sizing as when ordered previously sizes have been small. Fitted perfectly, so certainly will be ordering again 👗❤️
nice products
The dress is Gorgeous 😍😍😍
Hi The dress was really nice and the service was fantastic, but unfortunately the sizing was out. I ordered a L (large) which I would feel as a 12-14 would fit but i would say that i would of needed to be a size 8-10 to even come close to fit in the dress.
I enjoy the experience up to when I have to send something back, I am now awaiting a refund for a dress returned over three weeks ago! This does let you down the Waite for refunds is far too long.
love the item purchased ..
Simply classy x
I bought a dress, it was great. But I don't like the way it was packed and it come 1 day later.
Service fantastic sadly dress diy suit me gutted 😩
Nice and different clothes
Dresses are beautiful size are perfect. I would have liked to have the facility of alteration my dress is long for me as i am not same height of ur models. Would have loved it if i get the dress already when I received my parcel. Everything else is excellent. I bought two dresses. I like the material and designs.
Love the dasigns but a return lable should be enclosed with orders not all people have a printer Will be back for more items soon
Dress was really lovely but took a long time to arrive, just over 3 weeks . Having said that dress is beautiful and very well made
The website is great- very easy to use. The dress I purchased was £300 and although very well made - i did not think it was actually worth this amount so I returned. I will probably order again from this site though
Lovely dress, but packaging a bit disappointing for the cost of the dress. It would of been nicer for it to be in a box rather than all scrunched up in a plastic bag. Even Zara and Mango do boxes!
Great service and quality dresses. Only one comment, would be better if you didn’t have to logon your account and print returns label, we are always out of ink! But definitely wouldn’t stop me buying again!
Beautiful dress great fit and length came 2 days after ordering
Thank you for your feedback.
We hope you enjoy wearing your Forever Unique clothing. We know you will look stunning!
Come shop with us again soon😁
First class delivery. Disappointed dress came in a plastic bag and very creased. Unfortunately I returned it as it didn’t suit so can’t comment on how quickly my account was credited.
Thank you for your feedback. All refunds are processed within 10 working days of receipt.
Come shop with us again soon 😊
Good service but dresses haven’t been suitable so they had to be returned.
Thank you for your feedback. All returns are processsed within 10 working days of receipt.
Come shop with us again soon 😊