Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

parcel arrived on time, was kept up to date and didn't have to wait for item that was ordered with this on pre-order.
bad quality, came really creased, didn't fit right. Disappointed
This is the first item I have purchased from Forever Unique and although this item wasn't for me I absolutist love the website and clothes they have. I have had to return my item and this was just brilliant, loading the post office label and printing option was very good.
The t-shirt I bought was amazing quality and made me feel really comfortable thank you very much I love it!!
I was confused as I ordered a black blazer jacket and thought it was made by Forever Unique but had a different name on the label, was quite disappointed as My Daughter had the same jacket bought from another company for the purchase price of £40.00 making it £25.00 cheaper.
Communicated the delivery process really well - made you feel like you knew when the order was coming, rather than just a guessing game until DPD sent you the ETA.

The only issue was the Posie dress was really crumpled when I took it out the bag, and it's the sort of material I wasn't confident in ironing.

Would be great if there was a packaging solution that would make material like this stay as smooth as possible.
The dress I ordered was not sent and a completely different dress arrived and when I emailed about it I didn’t get any response. I am returning the item - updated on 23rd May - I returned the incorrect dress almost 3 weeks ago, still well within the return time and have yet to receive any kind of a refund even after numerous emails to both the individual that helped me and to customer services - please be very wary of ordering from this website as you have no way of knowing if and when your money will be refunded should you return an item.
Lovely jumper very good quality with great delivery service
Lovely dress! Excellent service
Kept upto date on delivery.
Arrived on time.
Very happy with my purchase brilliant quality.
Too small!! Ordered largest size but still too small (I am a 16) I have friends who don't buy from FU because they have reputation of only stocking smaller sizes. It's a shame because the blouses are lovely.
The whole process of making payment ,tracking of order and receiving parcel which was beautifully boxed and dressing covered and packed with tissue paper . Sadly ,the dress didn’t suit me but the return is very easy too .Will definitely be ordering more dresses in the future .
I haven't received my parcel. Was advised it was being delivered on Friday 23rd March so I got someone to wait in - delivery changed to 24th - not by me! Since then heard nothing!
Very good customer service - swift 📦 delivery !
Fabulous sweater from forever unique. Just love the flamingo's! Great service from start to finish. Thankyou
Brilliant service. Quick delivery. An item from my order was out of stock and was sent out two days later with no extra postage cost. My new go to for an outfit.
Since when is it acceptable to charge an over inflated postage fee for an item I am having to pre-order? your postage is far too expensive, maybe you need to shop around. plus I tried to use a code for free postage as I spent more than £75 but it didn't work.
got the package nicely packed and on time
Lovely top can’t wait until it warms up so I can wear, really well made and excellent quality x
Prompt delivery of item but was too small so had to return it. Followed instructions to return and print off address label but for some reason it just wasnt happening! Ended up emailing them to send me a return address label which i then downloaded. Not straight forward at all. Website also not great!
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews