Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

As a big chested lady who usually purchases a U.K. size 14, I found the large size in this dress very small fitting and unfortunately this is the largest size available, some ladies are over a size 12!
Poor quality of dress, very disappointed as have had your dresses before.
I ordered an item on 5th September and have still not received it as at 18th September despite having telephoned and emailed to find out where it is. Not impressed and won't be placing any more orders.
I am still waiting for my order to arrive, having ordered it on the 10th September,
I love forever unique clothing but unfortunately I’ve found their customer service very frustrating to deal with. In comparison with other online clothing companies the returns procedure is challenging - on 2 separate occasions they have “lost” my returns and only due to me keeping my receipt did they accept them. Additionally I have had several issues where I have ordered something where the website says my size is in stock paid for the item only to get an email stating the website was wrong and they do not have my size - this is incredibly frustrating given I plan outfits based on the items I buy. In summary whilst the clothes themselves are great I feel a brand like forever unique who charge a lot of money for their products should have a better logistics system which would definitely improve customer satisfaction.
Please don't sell stuff as an xl when it is clearly tiny. I am a Marketing Director, adore your clothing but am a proper size 16. Please make some real woman clothes. I know there is a gap in the market , you really would sweep up . Your delivery and everything is fine .
I ordered a dress which apparently then went out of stock. I was not informed of this for 5 days! All I received as communication were 3 very confusing and contradicting emails - one of which was a confirmation of dispatch! How can you dispatch something that is out of stock?! I then received a very impersonal automated email telling me that my order had been refunded. I sent an email query to find out what was going on and no one bothered to reply. I then called and a very lovely customer services lady was very apologetic and explained that the dress was out of stock. If I hadn't called Id have been left very confused by the conflicting emails and lack of responses. Awful, careless customer service for such an expensive brand. A dreadful, unreliable shopping experience and I wont bother shopping here again.
First order and love my dress will order again
I’m writing this very upset! I have always been a huge fan of forever unique, I have always wanted to own one of your pieces. Needing a dress for my families wedding this week I went straight to your site! My delight when I saw the perfect dress and as I’m the sale at an amazing price! I ordered immediately. On delivery yesterday I unwrapped to find the quality awful. The material is cheap and it has the labels stitched inside that I have seen on a market stall dress! I’m confused by this! I expected far better quality and at least your name stitched inside! I feel I have been conned somehow! I’m upset! It’s too late to find anything else to wear and I’m no longer excited to wear this dress! I feel the day is almost ruined for me! I look forward to your response and at least some explanation for the poor quality of this piece? Sarah Ball
You advertised a skirt let me pay for it, took my money and then told me i couldnt buy it as it wasnt available anymore. there were no more available. Not very good service for my first order and false advertisement.

What a disappointment x
My dresses and jumpsuit were all lovely. Look gorgeous on and feel really good quality. Excellent delivery and brilliant to return free through the post office. So easy to order & return. Will definitely buy from again.
Great quality and excellent service
Much to small disappointing
This is my first time ordering from you - firstly it took a long time 5- 28 June but that’s ok as I expected it. The dress is really poor quality- for £70 I do not expect thin unlined nylon/polyester with loos threads everywhere and overlooking that’s just run over the seams! The fit was also bad, shapeless and nothing like the pictures! I wouldn’t order from you again I’m afraid
I like the clothes in Forever Unique but returns are too difficult
Super fast delivery and the most gorgeous skirt!
i like the product but really disappointed that you can not get any support from the company. you are unable to speak to them and they don't respond to emails?
Recieved a shirt that was really, really creased. Emailed customer services who told me to iron it (Even though it’s covered in pearls) or they’d refund or exchange. I asked for exchange and best way to go about this to which I had no response. Called 4 days later and spoke with someone who told me they’d arrange for a courier to do a swap. 4/5 days later still waiting on this email. In the meantime still stuck with this shirt. The pictures really do not do it justice considering I paid £5 delivery. Never experienced such bad customer service..non existent!
Wrong dress sent
Trying to arrange a refund and can’t sign into my account even though my details haven’t changed, the link to reset password not working, sent an email to customer services 2 days ago still awaiting a response and telephone number constantly busy - as Seema would say “Not impressed at all”.
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews