Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Claire Robinson
Claire Robinson
Hayley Owen
More Photos & Videos
Please don't sell stuff as an xl when it is clearly tiny. I am a Marketing Director, adore your clothing but am a proper size 16. Please make some real woman clothes. I know there is a gap in the market , you really would sweep up . Your delivery and everything is fine .
I ordered a dress which apparently then went out of stock. I was not informed of this for 5 days! All I received as communication were 3 very confusing and contradicting emails - one of which was a confirmation of dispatch! How can you dispatch something that is out of stock?! I then received a very impersonal automated email telling me that my order had been refunded. I sent an email query to find out what was going on and no one bothered to reply. I then called and a very lovely customer services lady was very apologetic and explained that the dress was out of stock. If I hadn't called Id have been left very confused by the conflicting emails and lack of responses. Awful, careless customer service for such an expensive brand. A dreadful, unreliable shopping experience and I wont bother shopping here again.
First order and love my dress will order again
I’m writing this very upset! I have always been a huge fan of forever unique, I have always wanted to own one of your pieces. Needing a dress for my families wedding this week I went straight to your site! My delight when I saw the perfect dress and as I’m the sale at an amazing price! I ordered immediately. On delivery yesterday I unwrapped to find the quality awful. The material is cheap and it has the labels stitched inside that I have seen on a market stall dress! I’m confused by this! I expected far better quality and at least your name stitched inside! I feel I have been conned somehow! I’m upset! It’s too late to find anything else to wear and I’m no longer excited to wear this dress! I feel the day is almost ruined for me! I look forward to your response and at least some explanation for the poor quality of this piece? Sarah Ball
You advertised a skirt let me pay for it, took my money and then told me i couldnt buy it as it wasnt available anymore. there were no more available. Not very good service for my first order and false advertisement.

What a disappointment x
My dresses and jumpsuit were all lovely. Look gorgeous on and feel really good quality. Excellent delivery and brilliant to return free through the post office. So easy to order & return. Will definitely buy from again.
Great quality and excellent service
Much to small disappointing
This is my first time ordering from you - firstly it took a long time 5- 28 June but that’s ok as I expected it. The dress is really poor quality- for £70 I do not expect thin unlined nylon/polyester with loos threads everywhere and overlooking that’s just run over the seams! The fit was also bad, shapeless and nothing like the pictures! I wouldn’t order from you again I’m afraid
I like the clothes in Forever Unique but returns are too difficult
Super fast delivery and the most gorgeous skirt!
i like the product but really disappointed that you can not get any support from the company. you are unable to speak to them and they don't respond to emails?
Recieved a shirt that was really, really creased. Emailed customer services who told me to iron it (Even though it’s covered in pearls) or they’d refund or exchange. I asked for exchange and best way to go about this to which I had no response. Called 4 days later and spoke with someone who told me they’d arrange for a courier to do a swap. 4/5 days later still waiting on this email. In the meantime still stuck with this shirt. The pictures really do not do it justice considering I paid £5 delivery. Never experienced such bad customer service..non existent!
Wrong dress sent
Trying to arrange a refund and can’t sign into my account even though my details haven’t changed, the link to reset password not working, sent an email to customer services 2 days ago still awaiting a response and telephone number constantly busy - as Seema would say “Not impressed at all”.
parcel arrived on time, was kept up to date and didn't have to wait for item that was ordered with this on pre-order.
bad quality, came really creased, didn't fit right. Disappointed
This is the first item I have purchased from Forever Unique and although this item wasn't for me I absolutist love the website and clothes they have. I have had to return my item and this was just brilliant, loading the post office label and printing option was very good.
The t-shirt I bought was amazing quality and made me feel really comfortable thank you very much I love it!!
I was confused as I ordered a black blazer jacket and thought it was made by Forever Unique but had a different name on the label, was quite disappointed as My Daughter had the same jacket bought from another company for the purchase price of £40.00 making it £25.00 cheaper.
Forever Unique is rated 4.33 based on 4,046 reviews