Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Gorgeous dress. Quick delivery
Quick delivery than expected
It was my first time shopping with forever unique and I must say I came across beautiful outfit..The only disadvantage is the limit when it comes to sizes for fuller bodies. Am a plus size who wants to look good and can afford to but unfortunately most sizes went upto size 16..Remember,fuller bodies want to look good too..
Very good quality
Beautiful item very good quality. £5 for postage does seem steep and unnecessary when compared to other online retailers
The dress was exactly as described and arrived very quickly.
The dress is really lovely, true to size ,, the only down side is that the zipper is not easily zipped up really stiff
The trousers I ordered were of beautiful quality unfortunately they were too long. I also rang to check I hadn’t already placed an order I was assured I hadn’t unfortunately I had which is slightly annoying, however I cannot fault the customer service advisor once I realised what had happened.
Lovely premium dress and material. Standard delivery was cheap and quick. Only niggle :for the price of the dress the packaging could have been nicer.
Lovely dress was a bit worried about the length as I would usually need petite, but fitted quite well, only negative was the fabric was not straight at neckline and the back is quite open with only two buttons, but this was easily sorted.
Beautiful co ordinate skirt & top received, also trousers very nice quality but had to return as far too long . The offering of 2 length sizes would be great !
The service was excellent, but unfortunately the dress I ordered did not look the same as the image and the quality of the fabric was not great,so subsequently I have had to return it,
The previous times I have ordered from FU it arrived boxed and beautifully packaged, this time 3 evening dresses arrived stuffed in a grey plastic bag. Not quite the same experience.
Beautiful dress, however I’ve had to return it because the zip does not line up at back.
Great service with delivery but I have made a return and I am still waiting for my refund over 4weeks!
Would definitely use Forever Unique again. Very pleased with my purchase.
lovely quality, sizing comes up small, no way would it fit anyone bigger than a 12................
Bought a blazer for my mum for her birthday, she absolutely loved it! Absolutely gorgeous cut and design. But, the packaging is awful and the blazer arrived completely creased. On the label, it says that it can't be ironed so this was a shame when it arrived in a thin crumbled up grey packet as that did not help
First time using this site. I ordered a dress I’m normally a size 12 but dress was too big. I have now reordered but I’ve had to pay 2 x postage. Dress is lovely and good price and returning the original dress was so easy.
Very quick delivery shame it wasn't free. The dress looks very good quality can't wait to try it on.
Forever Unique is rated 4.32 based on 3,892 reviews