Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Looks a bit 1980's style and didn't like the stitching cut out at the back along the bottom.
Very good and just exactly as it's described.
The jumpsuit I bought was so beautiful it took my breath away. Dont know where I will wear it yet because of Covid but never mind it is a classic piece in my wardrobe.

Ok cannot I think put this into short form. My recent order was out of this world. Just beautiful.

But in short the recent and latest order I have placed with dress me online is so gobsmacking that it defies description
Purchased the Ditsy floral mini dress & it's absolutely stunning. Lovely material & true to size.
Great to buy from. Plenty of choice and prices. Clothes are very good quality. Quick delivery and good communication.
I ordered three dresses and loved them all! Thanks you ๐Ÿ˜˜ For the first time ever I’m spoilt for choice on dresses that look fab!
Really quick delivery and the top I bought looks lovely on - good quality and not see through like you find with some lighter coloured shirt tops.
I bought size M/L I’m a 12/14 and it fits really well.
Absolutely love my new jacket!! and delivery was super fast
Order arrived on time. The quality of material and stitching is good and feels lovely when worn.
Customer service responded very quickly to an enquiry and were very helpful.
I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend.
The dress is absolutely stunning. Its more nicer than the picture and the quality is amazing.
Gorgeous dress . Very flattering, I love it x
Love the dress service was fabulous Thankyou
Ordered 2 dresses both arrived within 5 days ! Really pleased can’t wait to wear them
I've been asked to review, but my order hasn't yet arrived!
The dress arrived overwhelmed by the quality looks lovely on .absolute bargain . Can’t wait to go out to wear it . Love it love it love it ๐Ÿ˜
Received my order yesterday. Love the color clash dress however for £85 I expected it to arrive in better packaging as the clear bag that the dress was in looked used and the dress was not properly folded and was ripped and so was the delivery bag it arrived in. Otherwise it would have been 5 star rating.
My first order and love the site, and was so excited to receive it, especially the jumpsuit, as I wanted it for my holiday. Was extremely disappointed though when this item i'd paid for was then refunded as it was out of stock.
This is the best experience with online shopping. The quality is great, the shirt looks exactly like on the pictures, very fast shipping. I will definitely order more.
Very nice dresses and a wide variety of choices.
Great service and the jumpsuit I ordered was stunning, sadly had to return it as it was very long, so sad, as I loved it!
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews