Forever Unique, Greater Manchester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Unique, Greater Manchester

98 Cheetham Hill Rd, Manchester M4 4EX, UK

Tell us how Forever Unique, Greater Manchester made you happy
Very different reviews to what you'll find on Trust Pilot! Still waiting for news of my refund. Been asked to contact the company but can't get through to anyone!
They have had my returned parcel since 4th June and I was told on numerous emails that I would receive my refund by 18th June at the latest. HAVE I RECEIVED IT ? NO. Tried to contact numerous times but speak to someone but no joy. Not impressed with your customer service....Covid or not. Your communication is shocking. Will be telling everyone I know to avoid your company.
I shop here regularly and love the brand , very fast delivery however lately a couple of points that have been really disappointing. Returns take so long to be credited back to the point on several occasions I have had to call to find out after 2 weeks where my refund is. I also purchased a very expensive military jumper in winter , worn once and all the buttons fell off, called customer services and they said we dont have any more buttons sorry(no send it back and we can see what we can do etc). Also recently ordered several items being advertised as forever unique on the site and on arrival they are another cheaper brand still with all labelling etc, this should be clear on the site I feel as we are being bought into forever unique for a reason. If this can be sorted the brand is amazing, but just maybe got a little too big and losing that personal touch I used to love!
Terrible customer service. Don’t use. Never received my parcel and they could not care less. They do not respond to emails either.
Forever Unique, Greater Manchester is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews