Forever Beaux Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Forever Beaux

About Forever Beaux: foreverbeaux.com is an independent online beauty retailer dedicated to providing our customers with the finest level of service & sourcing the most innovative & best on trend beauty products within the industry. Take care and be happy, confidence is beautiful at forever beaux.

forever beaux is situated in Cheshire, UK and is a friendly and caring company. We appreciate all of our customers who choose to shop with us and are always here to help you if needed when trying to find the right product for you or the perfect gift for a loved one.

customercare@foreverbeaux.com

36 Armistead Way
Cheshire

Tell us how Forever Beaux made you happy

"Excellent service, reasonably priced, would highly recommend this company."
"Excellent prompt service when buying new Nailtiques varnish."
"Order received promptly. Thank you."
"Very good service. I apporeciated your messages about the different steps-kept me informed! Very big box for a small item!"
"Not very good as I'm still awaiting delivery."
"Very Poor Company. Stay far way, they steel your money. I placed my order for only 1 item in the beginning of December with the extra amount for shipping 6-7 day to my New York home. They sent me a quick conformation stating that it was shipped and I can track my order, however they did not provide a tracking number with their email. No phone number to call them and could not locate one. I sent my 1st email and i did not get a response so i waited the 7 days for my shipmen, nothing came. So i again emailed them about it. No response again. I waited a bit longer and sent another email with yet still no response or shipment. It is now well over a month and still no shipment or email response. This is poor business. I deserved explanation and a credit to my Amazon account for the item I never received. Very disappointing!!!"
"Very quick service and amazing price compared to many other retailers. A friend recommended this nail treatment and do far l am pleased with the results. Very impressed will b a returning customer. Many thanks, Merry Christmas."
"Thank you for the great communication and speedy delivery. A pleasure to buy from at this time of year!"
"Good products. About 1 week delivery but I opted for free one. Packaged well. Overall very pleased. Thank you for free gift"
"Excellent service. Fast delivery; will use them again."
"Purchased Tweezerman G.E.A.R. men's essential grooming kit for my son at Christmas. Forever Beaux were selling at a very competitive price. It arrived promptly, perfectly packaged and I was especially charmed by the little treats in the packaging. Such a nice touch at Christmas. This was my first purchase and I will certainly order from Forever Beaux again."
"Speedy delivery, top quality product"
"Bought Eldora lashes from here on several occasions as always find they stock the selection I am after. Speedy and efficient and dealt with customer service once who sent me a free set of lashes for very little inconvenience. Would highly recommend"
Thank you Joanne for your lovely 5 star review and glad to hear you were happy with your free lashes! I will pass your comments on to our customer care team for you.
"Quick delivery, great price and product!"
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! It's much appreciated!
"Brilliant customer service! Thank you for the fast delivery and little free gifts! :)"
Thank you Ruth for your 5 star review - glad to hear you loved the little gifts!
"Prompt service. My order, Nailtiques Formula 2, is superb! My nails have never been so long and so strong!! It’s taken years to finally get them like this and for them to last. Down side, of course, is people think they’re false!"
Thank you Shelley for taking the time to write this 5 star review, it's much appreciated! Glad to hear the Nailtiques Formula 2 is working brilliantly for your nails!
"The order was perfect!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review Evelina. It's much appreciated!
"I never received this item. I would like to know if delivery has been attempted?"
Hello Danielle,
thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order.
I have checked and we haven't received any correspondence from yourself regarding your missing order. I will ask a member of our customer care team to contact you.
"I loved all the products - especially the ones I bought! They have an amazing selection at great prices! Love this shop!"
"Super fast delivery, excellent price and a beautiful pair of eyelashes!"
Forever Beaux is rated 4.74 based on 74 reviews